PhilboydStudgeStarzAboveZonkeyBallsThisLadyIsDangerousgypsyking
What's your favorite soup? Mine is chicken soup hmmmm Chicken soup made from chickens raised with mais. The ones with yellow skin. You make the best soup from those. Lovely. A good thick soup made in grandma's way. Nothing more pleasant after a long day. The pan my mom makes our soup in is 40 years old. It used to be my greatgrandmother's pan, then my grandmother's and now my mother's. She makes the best soup ever in that pan.

My grandmother made very good chicken noodle soup. Unfortunately I think her recipe is gone forever.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “My grandmother made very good chicken noodle...

I miss my grandma's food. My mother tries to make it the same but it doesn't taste the same as grandma made it :/

ThisLadyIsDangerous ThisLadyIsDangerous OP

Skyfart soup, made out of fresh rhino and sweetened pollen.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

I enjoy a good clam chowder, or bisque.

Carla Carla

Tomato, clam chowder, chili.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Navy bean soup

BlindMist BlindMist

"A good thick soup made in grandma's way. Nothing more pleasant after a long day."

For some reason I read that in the sing-songy voice Spongebob uses when he says

"The most important meal of the day, serving it up Gary's way"

BlindMist BlindMist

My own homemade vegetable/beef soup with lots of cabbage (grandma's recipe).

JanHaskell JanHaskell

That sounds good, where do you get a chicken like that in a normal grocery? I do like to make it in my crock pot. Buy a roasted chicken at thr grocery so no guts just good meat. Throw it into my crock pot with onions celery and cranberries water and let it cook untill I have used all the meat, then I refill with water and cook those bones eventually ending up with some very good broth into which I put rice so that is more soup eventually I can chew the bones and that is lots of nutrition from marrow and calcium from the bones. After that pot i grind up the rest and that becomes dog biscuit starter. No wasting at my house.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred