Hey folks, have everyone forgotten that THREE PEOPLE died last Saturday?

doctorwho1011TiffaneeStarzAboveTomboyJanetSukiesnow

Explained by dru18...

Is your partisan so strong, that a 'win', at any cost, is acceptable? A young woman, with so much potential, was run over on Saturday, by a hate filled maniac. Two fine state troopers were also killed as a result. What the hell is it going to take, for you to recognize Trump, for what he is? My grandfather fought back those **** in the second world war, and every president, EXCEPT TRUMP, has beaten those thugs back, with a stick. Trump just wants support, and he doesn't care who gives it to him. It's all about him.

No, I haven't forgotten it, nor have I forgotten the wishy-washy denunciation that Trump gave at first. The denunciation that he gave today of the Barcelona attack? That's what should've happened with the Charlottesville attack.

As I've said before: you can condemn any violence that occurs while still taking a MORAL stance against white supremacy. The president did do it eventually, but he took too long.

Thibault Thibault

You realize that Trump had nothing to do with the protest or the counter protest, right?
You know that picture you posted is Photo-shopped - not real - fake, right?
CNN may not have reported it DD - but Trump denounced the hate and violence - you heard that, right?

So, what's your deal? Just white hot hatred that you need to make up stuff for?

Budwick Budwick

In response to “You realize that Trump had nothing to do with...

Was it photo shopped? Yeah, no shit, Budwick. I was trying to make a point. You know the one, that went sadly over you head.

And with what he said Tuesday, he might as well have been leading the charge.

dru18 dru18 OP

In response to “Was it photo shopped? Yeah, no shit, Budwick...

Well, I just don't know how far from reality you've slipped.

What he said Tuesday? What, that both sides share in guilt? He's absolutely correct!

"We must be clear. White supremacy is repulsive. This bigotry is counter to all this country stands for. There can be no moral ambiguity.

And the alt-left, anti-fa that attacked them with clubs are just as bad.

Don't be sold a another load of crap DD - Trump said nothing inappropriate.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Well, I just don't know how far from reality...

Both sides?! No, he, was, not, correct. But what else is new.

There is only ONE side who showed up, carrying torches, chanting hateful rhetoric, throwing out slurs, while scaring the hell out of people.

And he kept saying; "At least they had a permit." Which was a lie.

And those groups were of the alt right.

dru18 dru18 OP

In response to “Both sides?! No, he, was, not, correct. But...

The ones with the permit were there on Friday. They were just protesting removal of a statue.

The alt-right, Nazis, skin heads were there on Saturday, allegedly for the same reason.

Your team, the alt-left anti-fa showed up later looking for a fight and got it.

They were both at fault.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “The ones with the permit were there on...

****! They had a permit to be in a certain part of the city, and no where else. That permit did not include, guns, knives, chanting out hate, scaring the hell out of people, and then murder.

Oh, and by the way, the other side had a permit too. Ooops....

dru18 dru18 OP

In response to “****! They had a permit to be in a certain...

There was a permit to rally in Emancipation Park. That's where it all went down.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “There was a permit to rally in Emancipation...

Give a complete reply, Budwick, even though you don't have a leg to stand on.

dru18 dru18 OP

In response to “Give a complete reply, Budwick, even though...

That's all I got. One permit, Emancipation park.
Two out of control groups fighting - both with blood on their hands - literally.

How can you even think to deny that?

Budwick Budwick

Some protest. Chanting, under torch light, "jews will not replace us" and "blood and soil". After that, why were those people even aloud there?
The fault of these three deaths lie squarely in the hands of the white supremacists. And, with their precieved blessing from the white house, this is only the beginning.

Carla Carla

In response to “Some protest. Chanting, under torch light...

Like I said, there were two hate filled groups there. You have bothered to find a quote from one of them.

The city apparently tried to get the protest moved. The ACLU (another left wing dream team) fought for these Nazis and won their right to protest.

The only ones theat percieve blessings is the left.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Like I said, there were two hate filled...

I think you enjoy this.
The us vs them mentality.

People died. An alt right, indoctrinated domestic terrorist murdered a woman, injured more. And you cant pull yourself out of your own shit to say that.

All you can do is say bigotry and racism is bad, but........

Carla Carla

In response to “I think you enjoy this. The us vs them...

There is no us - I'm not sympathetic tho either group.

Enjoy repeatedly explaining the obvious to the intentionally ignorant? I don't think so.

How can you take issue with the condemnation of bigotry and racism?

No one is defendiing either side - well, wait a minute - you are actually defending antifa. The second hate filled group. Why is that Carla? Is that who you are? A far-left militant political whacko that dislikes racism when its carried out by whites.

Budwick Budwick

"Antifa” is made up of self-described anarchists — radical left-wing thugs who employ violence and intimidation to advance their beliefs.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “"Antifa” is made up of...

Even if there was violence on both sides, (which there wasn't) so what?

As I told you over on another post, there was violence on both sides during WWII, but we were STILL the good guys, and the Nazis were STILL the bad ones.

dru18 dru18 OP

Trump has nothing to do with it.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “Trump has nothing to do with it.

Oh yes indeedy, he did.

dru18 dru18 OP

In response to “Oh yes indeedy, he did.

Yeah of course he did.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “Yeah of course he did.

All he had to do, was denounce the hate filled alt right, and he couldn't even do that right.

dru18 dru18 OP

He is the reason this human waste comes out from the sewer.
His rhetoric gives them the feeling of safety in the delusions of righteousness.

Carla Carla

In response to “He is the reason this human waste comes out...

And he has no idea what he is unleashing.

dru18 dru18 OP

Anyone still supporting Trump at this stage is tainted by his un-American racism, bigotry and hate. That ghastly stench will never leave those people.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “Anyone still supporting Trump at this stage...

They want a win so badly, they don't care of the everlasting consequences.

They have indeed, sold their souls to the devil.

And it is fat, orange, hateful, and disgusting.

dru18 dru18 OP

In response to “They want a win so badly, they don't care of...

We won already DD.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “We won already DD.

No, actually, you have lost. And unfortunately, you took the whole country down with you.

dru18 dru18 OP

In response to “No, actually, you have lost. And...

Hillary is nothing but a bad dream anymore DD. You lost, the left lost, the media loses more for you every day. The left is being exposed for the hateful bigots they are.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Hillary is nothing but a bad dream anymore...

Wow, you think this is about Hillary, or the 2016 election?

No, it is about this country, and the white supremacists groups that will eventually tear it down.

.

dru18 dru18 OP

In response to “Wow, you think this is about Hillary, or the...

What is it that we've allegedly lost then DD? You brought it up - what did you win? What did the right lose?

Budwick Budwick

In response to “What is it that we've allegedly lost then...

Well, for starters, Budwick, three lives were lost on Saturday. And for another, everything that my grandfather's generation fought for, was lost when Trump opened his fat, stupid, mouth.

When David Duke is giddy with what you have said, then you know, you are going down the wrong path.

dru18 dru18 OP

In response to “Well, for starters, Budwick, three lives were...

You're being an obtuse drama queen DD.
Everything your grandfathers generation fought for - WTF does that mean? He fought in war? Which one? What was lost, and how the hell do you connect those dots to Trump? You're being foolish.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “You're being an obtuse drama queen...

WWII. DUH!!!! You know, the one in which we fought Hitler.

dru18 dru18 OP

In response to “WWII. DUH!!!! You know, the one in which we...

And how was I to know that DD? How would I know which war your grandfather fought in?

I assume he fought on our side - against Hitler, right?

And, what is it that was won in WWII that is now lost because Trump said that both sides in Charlottesville are to blame?

Budwick Budwick

In response to “And how was I to know that DD? How would I...

" assume he fought on our side - against Hitler, right?"

Oh wow, what a cretin remark to make.

Since I have been talking about Nazis' lately, Budwick, I would assume you would have known the war.

He gave the alt right power, when he didn't fully just condemn them. He gave them power, when he took too long to issue a decent statement. He gave them power, when he took Miller, Bannon, and that other ick into the White House.

dru18 dru18 OP

In response to “" assume he fought on our side - against...

He gave them power? By saying they were hatefilled Nazis? And, that was after the conflict. How does that give them power?

Quite listening to CNN. They haven't got their facts right in years.

And the cabinet now? STFU DD - you guys couldn't get the Russia thing to stick and now you're flailing looking for something, anything to pin on Trump.

You're losers DD.. Sore losers at that!

Budwick Budwick

In response to “He gave them power? By saying they were...

BS!! He took two days (two days, TOO LONG!) to denounce these idiots, and then he took that back again, on Tuesday.

Trump is always one uping himself when it comes to his own stupidity.

dru18 dru18 OP

If people can't see Trump for what he is, a disgusting piece of trash, a bigot, racist, a Nazi lover, a lover and champion of the KKK, then they shouldn't be living in the United States of America.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “If people can't see Trump for what he is, a...

That man has a history of being on the wrong side when it comes to racism.

dru18 dru18 OP

Tiff I am neither a bigot, racist, nor do I hate anybody in particular and when you lump me into this anyone still supporting President Trump group is tainted. and I do still support President Trump. you like all others like you unwilling to have a conversation about values unwilling to do anything but spew hate for any ideal that does not align with yours I have listened to your point of view and on some thing I must admit that I agree with you but when you make statement like this you are no better then President Trump when blurts s*** out on twitter. I think it is time for us as a people to stand up and be counted. our politicians are a mess on both side and I think we should all admit it. I mean that is the whole reason President Trump is in the white house isn't it.

altonschwab

In response to “Tiff I am neither a bigot, racist, nor do I...

I said "tainted by his un-American racism, bigotry and hate." I never said every Trump supporter is one.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

Thibault Thibault

In response to “No, I haven't forgotten it, nor have I...

Gotta go against you on this one Thibault. [It hurts too, you know I'm a fan.]

Denunciation not good enough for you? What, you were looking for 9 at least and only got a 7?

Remember when Obama stepped on his **** all those times when he would pronounce judgement before the dead bodies got to room temperature? Remember too, Trump has a target on his back 24/7. He could say that baby deer are cute, and the media would cut him to shreds.

No, I think the media got you this time Thibault. They convinced you that his denunciation was not denunciation enough.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Gotta go against you on this one Thibault...

Let's try to not make this about Trump, shall we? The man didn't even go to the memorial service yesterday. He didn't even bother to call the families.

Why? Because, then it wouldn't have been about him.

dru18 dru18 OP

In response to “Let's try to not make this about Trump, shall...

You made it about Trump. You're more worried about bashing him that you are about the incident itself.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “You made it about Trump. You're more worried...

Trust me, I wasn't alone in bashing Trump. Everybody, and their dog, bashed him.

dru18 dru18 OP

In response to “Trust me, I wasn't alone in bashing Trump...

That's not my point. You told Budwick: "Let's try to not make this about Trump, shall we?" when you made it about Trump yourself in the description of your post.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

Which violent hate group was the woman part of anyway? Was she one of the Nazi's? Or Antifa” the self-described anarchists — radical left-wing thugs who employ violence and intimidation to advance their beliefs.

Budwick Budwick

Major General Greene, The highest ranking officer killed in combat since the Vietnam War. Obama didn’t go to his funeral.
President Obama was a no-show at Margaret Thatcher’s funeral despite being invited to attend and thus snubbing England’s invitation as a representative of the American people. Joe Biden also refused, as did Hillary Clinton.
In an amazing snub, Barack Obama, who sent an official delegation to Venezuela for tyrannical socialist dictator, Hugo Chavez’s funeral, won’t send one to Great Britain’s Margaret Thatcher’s.
President Obama did not attend Justice Antonin Scalia’s funeral.

To Obama, a funeral is about an opportunity to give a speech. These are the ones he attended.
• Senator Daniel Inouye (D-HI)
Less than two months before the 2012 election, both Obamas took time out of their schedule to attend the funeral of Senator Inouye. President Obama openly wept over the liberal senator.
• Hadiya Pendleton
Three days before his 2013 State of the Union address, President Obama sent Michelle on his behalf to the funeral of 15 year-old shooting victim Hadiya Pendleton. Obama’s decision to send Michelle to the Chicago teen’s funeral set the stage for his SOTU address, in which he called for further gun control restrictions.
• Senator Robert Byrd (D-WV)
Despite Robert Byrd’s well-known ties to the Ku Klux Klan, President Obama attended the Democratic senator’s funeral. Obama gave a speech at the ceremony and called the late senator his friend.
• Reverend Clementa Pinckney
Reverend Pinckney, who also served as a South Carolina state senator, was one of the nine people killed in the Charleston shooting last summer. Despite never having met Pinckney, President Obama delivered his eulogy.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

Look, I actually feel that Trump had a point when he criticised Obama for not calling Islamic terrorism what it was. That was one thing about Obama that rubbed me the wrong way and it does so with Trump as well.

I don't blame Trump for condemning all the violence that occurred, including the violence from the counter-protesters, and this may be one instance where I disagree with more liberal people like me.

However, I do think that a blanket condemnation of white supremacy was needed as soon as possible. The fact that there was violence on both sides (because there was, that's a fact) does not mean that you cannot stake a clear stance against the ideology of one side (i.e. the KKK/white supremacists). People wanted to hear it from Trump right away, and he took a couple days to do it.

I'm not one of those people who thinks everything Trump does is pure evil. And I'm pointing out ways in which Trump was correct. But on this one thing, I think he blundered. And it's unfortunate.

Thibault Thibault

In response to “Look, I actually feel that Trump had a point...

He blundered in a big way! My grandfather's generation was devoted in keeping those murderers from taking over, and that was all lost when Trump opened his big fat mouth.

He would have been far better off, (we all would have) if he had just shut up.

Equating White Supremacist groups with people fighting back? Do you know those same people, from the "violent left" saved the clergy who were trapped in churches?

Not cool.

dru18 dru18 OP

And then he recanted on Tuesday. That is what got me, why not have let Monday's statement alone? He always has to one up himself, regarding stupidity.

dru18 dru18 OP

I keep hearing about people not taking a hard enough stance against white supremacy and violence. I'm still waiting to hear ANY real condemnation of all the black led violence by multiple black organizations against whites.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

Shall we count all the dead victims as a result of white hatred, and then count all the dead victims as a result of black hatred and compare the numbers?

Why is it the media only reports on, and condemns one, and not the other?

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “Shall we count all the dead victims as a...

Who said they did? When those four black teenagers in Chicago, kidnapped and tortured that mentally impaired white teenager, they all were reporting, and condemning.

dru18 dru18 OP

In response to “Who said they did? When those four black...

Dru, you know very well that the media does not cover black on white violence the same as white on black.
The only reason that the mentally impaired victim was reported was that it was just a new low that even the media couldn't ignore.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “Dru, you know very well that the media does...

Black on white crime??

I would say there is far more black on black crime.

dru18 dru18 OP

In response to “Black on white crime?? I would say there is...

We are not talking about the black on black crime (which we all know happens in large numbers, even though the media doesn't cover it.) Since this is supposedly all about racism, we are talking about white on black crime vs black on white.
https://www.facebook.com/thepat...=2&theater

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “We are not talking about the black on black...

Jim, many white people were beaten or killed by the kkk, for standing up for the rights of others, in the last century.

Is there black on white crime? Of course, but not in large numbers.

And this isn't even about statistics, but rather how this president handled the tragedy.

dru18 dru18 OP

In response to “Jim, many white people were beaten or killed...

Dru. How many people... of ANY color, has the KKK killed in your lifetime? Good luck finding a number you can't count on your fingers. How many people are dead as a result of black organizations. i.e. Black Panthers, BLM etc.?

Black on white crime not in large numbers??
FACT: Despite being outnumbered by whites five to one, blacks commit eight times more crimes against whites than vice-versa, according to FBI statistics from 2007. A black male is 40 times as likely to assault a white person as the reverse. These figures also show that interracial rape is almost exclusively black on white.

– FACT: Despite making up just 13% of the population, blacks commit around half of homicides in the United States. DOJ statistics show that between 1980 and 2008, blacks committed 52% of homicides, compared to 45% of homicides committed by whites.

More up to date FBI statistics tell a similar story. In 2013, black criminals carried out 38% of murders, compared to 31.1% for whites, again despite the fact that there are five times more white people in the U.S.

– FACT: From 2011 to 2013, 38.5 per cent of people arrested for murder, manslaughter, rape, robbery, and aggravated assault were black. This figure is three times higher than the 13% black population figure. When you account for the fact that black males aged 15-34, who account for around 3% of the population, are responsible for the vast majority of these crimes, the figures are even more staggering.

– FACT: Despite the fact that black people commit an equal or greater number of violent crimes than whites, whites are almost TWICE as likely to be killed by police officers.

According to data from the Centers for Disease Control, between 1999 and 2011, 2,151 whites died as a result of being shot by police compared to 1,130 blacks.

Of course this is about statistics.

What would you have liked the President to do or say? Condemn whites, as a race?

JustJimColo JustJimColo

It fills me with wonder how so many can be so wrong and still say they are fighting the good fight. look I think that the kkk (lower case with as much disrespect as I can) and the other groups like them should be treated like they don't even exist. but please look back in history. the very first thing that the fascists did was remove the statues and the books that they did not like then they rewrote the history books. the didn't allow people with ideals that they did not agree with to speak they shut them up with force if necessary and said they were the bad people. and we all know what happened next. please stop and take a breath President Trump is not the one who is acting like a fascist here we the people are.

altonschwab

In response to “It fills me with wonder how so many can be so...

Where's your proof, that they rewrote history?

Those statues are not being destroyed, but moved to museums.

dru18 dru18 OP

In response to “http://data.amirite.net/user_images/5995f7c32af...

How are you even being able to equate the two?

In every historian's opinion, those statues should have been taken down a long time ago. They weren't even about honoring confederate soldiers, but more about keeping black people in their place.

dru18 dru18 OP

In response to “How are you even being able to equate the...

The statues have nothing whatsoever to do with blacks, and never have. How long have those statues been there Dru? 100+ years? When did the outrage abut those statues come out? 50, 40, 30, 20, 10 years ago? Nope. This year. Did Obama or any other liberals try to have them removed for the past century? Nope. That should make you wonder.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “The statues have nothing whatsoever to do...

Yes, it has everything to do with blacks and whites. Most of those statutes were erected during the Jim Crow period, and some, during the Civil Right's era.

dru18 dru18 OP

In response to “Where's your proof, that they rewrote...

The Nazi's burned books in the street they removed all traces of any former regimes and then told the people that if they didn't agree that they would be incarcerated or killed them of course the latter was in the end. the fascist told them that if you spoke out against the doctrine that made you the enemy. have you been to a collage campus in the US lately safe spaces violence against anybody who wants to speak with a conservative view. what I am trying to say is that if you are going to call out people as fascists then maybe you should look at both sides just like President Trump said. There are bad on both sides

altonschwab

In response to “The Nazi's burned books in the street they...

I don't agree with what Berkley did, but it is nothing on the scale of what happened in Charolettesville.

dru18 dru18 OP

I'm anti-Trump...but I don't understand the relationship between the 3 People dying (RIP) and Trump... Can you spell it out for me? TY.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

In response to “I'm anti-Trump...but I don't understand the...

Actually, you are pro-having it both ways, Sukie, but since you asked, I will reply.

Trump didn't denounce the KKK, and the other white supremacists **, on Saturday. He didn't call out their names, condemning and embarrassing them. Instead, he equated the protesters with the white supremacists groups. And he has been doubling down on that ** theory, all week long.

dru18 dru18 OP

In response to “Actually, you are pro-having it both ways...

Actually, you are pro-having it both ways... Query.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

In response to “**Actually, you are pro-having it both...

I rather think I have been on only one side of the fence, when it comes to Trump.

dru18 dru18 OP

In response to “I rather think I have been on only one side...

I am on one side...but I have no problem acknowledging it if he's done something good.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

In response to “I am on one side...but I have no problem...

LMAO! Which he DIDN'T, when it came to Charlottesville, and everybody knew it.

My, what a low bar we have set.

dru18 dru18 OP

There are around 16,238 murders per year in the United States; this averages out to around 44 murders per day. These figures, which are based on the Centers for Disease Control. What is the significance of the three compared to the average of 44 a day? It has a "white supremist" connection...

JustJimColo JustJimColo

There are a couple issues here. One was that there was a rally to protest the taking down of statues. Whenever white supremacists show up to a rally something bad is likely to happen.. That's because they believe in hate and the subjugation of other humans (which would be bad enough) by skin color, religion, sexual orientation, etc.. I'd be ashamed if no counter-protestors had responded.

Obviously one bullet-headed idiot behind the wheel of a car is responsible for the violence and murder that we saw on film. However, if there were other violent clashes between the protesters and counter-protesters, I haven't heard or seen anything other than multiple mobs of people acting like frightened animals. So who is to say who "started it"?

But yes, I think the POTUS should reject Neo-Nazis and white supremacists categorically. Their beliefs are un-american. Period.

I'm reminded of something that happened recently that really made my blood boil. In the immediate aftermath of the Benghazi attack, our embassy in Cairo released the following statement. If you can please forget all the other **** about Benghazi for a moment and read this.

The Embassy of the United States in Cairo condemns the continuing efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims – as we condemn efforts to offend believers of all religions. Today, the 11th anniversary of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the United States, Americans are honoring our patriots and those who serve our nation as the fitting response to the enemies of democracy. Respect for religious beliefs is a cornerstone of American democracy. We firmly reject the actions by those who abuse the universal right of free speech to hurt the religious beliefs of other.

So now our free speech must take others' feelings into account?!?! ****!!! I don't remember our President every clarifying the statement out of Cairo.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “There are a couple issues here. One was that...

Trump is sure quick to call out everybody else, by name. And it took him TWO days, to call out these ****?! And then he changed it back again, on Tuesday.

And talk about fragile feelings. This president keeps charging at windmills.

dru18 dru18 OP

I haven't forgotten, and neither has true Americans. We saw Trump, the so-called president, side with the KKK, the neo-Nazis, and the white supremacists.... over the truth. He evidently has forgotten we went to war against the brutul Nazis, many people were killed because of Hitler, and Trump is OK with that. Many Jews were killed and the marchers were shouting demeaning chants against the Jews....and still Trump is OK with that.

Any true American can see this president for what he is....a disgusting piece of garbage that is incompetent and unfit to be a president of anything.

And today, another lie about General Pershing, no where in history is there anything about Pershing doing any of that, which Trump spewed. The man doesn't know the truth if it bit him on the butt.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Where were you people when Obama wouldn't call radical Islamic terrorist, "radical Islamic terrorists." By your logic, Obama emboldened the terrorists. You hypocrites are just fine when the victims are white conservative males. When black lives matter extremists were beating people, smashing windows,killing cops, and burning cars...where were you then? You were sitting back smiling. Nazis and the KKK are scum but you only stand against your scum of choice.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “Where were you people when Obama wouldn't...

Yeah, thanks for bringing that up. It was Trump who used that all during his campaign. And what does he do? TAKES TWO FREAKING DAYS TO CALL OUT THE HOME GROWN TERRORISTS, AND THEN TAKES IT BACK, ON TUESDAY!!

How many people were sent to the ovens, during WWII, and this **** tries to equate both sides?!!

dru18 dru18 OP

In response to “Yeah, thanks for bringing that up. It was...

So it's okay when Obama doesn't call out the terrorists for what they are but not okay for Trump because he's Trump?

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

The protesters on the left have caused more trouble than even the scum Nazis, so perhaps they are equatable.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

Dru, I'm thoroughly disgusted by some of the comments on this post. It's sad and disgusting to know that we have racists on this site who are actually defending Trump. If Trump remains in office, there won't be an America to bless.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “Dru, I'm thoroughly disgusted by some of the...

It blows me away.

As I said above, how many people were sent to the ovens, buried alive, experimented on, tortured, starved to death, because of the hate filled Nazis?

And these people want to equate the two sides?!!

dru18 dru18 OP

come on dd.ixon
I thought you Smarter then this.

I voted President Trump for 2 reasons

1.didn't like the direction the country was heading towards
2. the people needing jobs, people got jobs
they would have less idle hands

according to you DD.ixon
I'm a hater
an also, please do fill me in on what I am suppose to HATE

I find this sad, an after picture

would you like to see the before picture?

Abraham Lincoln, the Great Emancipator
BURNED

I really not care for what the Left has done to education
suppose one could use the word HATE

I got some HATE for you right here

Missouri state senator declares, ‘I hope Trump is assassinated ...

I voted for Trump
so I'm the hater... ahuhh

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

In response to “come on dd.ixon I thought you Smarter then...

Once again, you missed the point.

The Nazis were responsible for some of the worst atrocities inflicted on their fellow man, in the history of homo sapiens.

And you, and your bud, Trump, have no problem in defending them.

dru18 dru18 OP

In response to “Once again, you missed the point. The Nazis...

SSDD

Antifa Chant “F*ck Off, Nazi Scum” at Afghanistan Veteran at Boston Free Speech Rally

this is not a black & white issue
it's so much more that but you already knew that

Alt-Left #Antifa Thugs Attack Boston Police

how's this DD.ixon

let the games begin

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

“Thank you, President Trump, for those words of comfort and for denouncing those who promote violence and hatred. My condolences also to the grieving families of the two state troopers and quick recovery for those injured.”

-Susan Bro, mother of Heather Heyer, woman killed in Charlotteville car attack.

Maze Maze

did you forget the violence antifa commit? funny how you liberals are so narrow and one track minded

sh9683 sh9683

In response to “did you forget the violence antifa commit?...

Funny, how their "violence" occurred while trying to defend others.

And please look up 'antifa'.

dru18 dru18 OP

In response to “Funny, how their "violence" occurred...

thats bull shite and you KNOW IT! just the other day an dantifa thug slashed a knife at a guys face simply because of a hair cut. antifa is violent and NOT for defending anyone, simply because they are sore loser fascists who attack anyone who disagrees with them, look it up on youtube, tons of videos proving my point.

so if hitler called his movement anti fascist would that of solved the issue? I know 100% what antifa means, but compare their actions to hitler its IDENTICAL

sh9683 sh9683

In response to “thats bull shite and you KNOW IT! just the...

*antifa not dantifa

sh9683 sh9683

Who chanted "Jews will not replace us"? Yeah, it was the alt right, just like Hitler's madmen eight decades ago.

dru18 dru18 OP

Trump supporters have posted death threats on here. The attitudes you see posted on here comes as no surprise.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

I think Barcelona would be on most people's minds today.

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “I think Barcelona would be on most people's...

How can it be, when what happened in Charolettesville has not been properly addressed?

How can we even think about helping others, when our own country is burning down?

dru18 dru18 OP

In response to “How can it be, when what happened in...

The guy was arrested and thrown in jail. He will be tried and convicted. Trump didn't say what you wanted him to. You are mad at him. We already knew that. I don't see anything burning.

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “The guy was arrested and thrown in jail. He...

Hate crimes are up. How many presidents can say that they have gotten a slap on the back from David Duke?

Trump didn't say anything that a NORMAL person would say.

dru18 dru18 OP

In response to “Hate crimes are up. How many presidents can...

yeah, violence is higher lately, and if you paid a lick of attention you would soon see that 99% of it is caused by sore loser liberals, antifa, and BLM, not trump or supporters. yes, there are violent extreme right, but not near as many as left.

so normal people would condone the violence? i thought trump spoke out against it.

oh right i forgot you are the alt left, you are ok when left cause violence but not when extremist white supremacists do it. any NORMAL person would like trump denounce the violence regardless of which side does it. stupid insane people justify or ignore their side doing it while hypocritically getting mad at anyone else for it

sh9683 sh9683

In response to “yeah, violence is higher lately, and if you...

Trump took TWO days to even utter the names, and he looked like a hostage when he has to. Then, the next day, (Tuesday) we got the real Trump.

No, Skippy, the right wing nut jobs are who responsible for the death of three people that Saturday.

dru18 dru18 OP

I'm sure most to many people have not forgotten it. I do not hold Trump responsible for those tragic events. The young man who chose to plow a car into the group of people, killing one and injuring many others is responsible. The tragic helicopter crash that resulted in the death of two police officers could have happened at any kind of protest or gathering where violence was a concern.

I've noticed something again on this very post, though. When that shooting happened in Alexandria back in June, many Trump 'supporters' blamed the "hateful" rhetoric from the left for the perpetrator's action. Some of those very same people seem either blind to, or unwilling to acknowledge the words of this current president blatantly promoting violence...

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “I'm sure most to many people have not...

That is the frustrating part. Whenever a right-wing thug commits a violent act the trumpsters go strangely silent. That seems to only suggest they don't object to the violence. Nobody wants violence but some Trump supporters seem to be encouraging it and this site doesn't object or they would remove the posts and comments.

I would post links to all that disgusting stuff but then my comment would be pulled.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “That is the frustrating part. Whenever a...

To be fair, some left-leaning people do that as well. What I mean by "that", is excusing violence somehow because of WHO or what it was directed against.
I've also seen many Trump supporters express views that definitely seem to be promoting and encouraging violence. I can't agree that nobody wants violence, because some people seem to seek it, and have excuses for it.

It does seem clear to me, that the white 'nationalist' and Hitler admiring groups who traveled to Charlottesville were intent on and hoping for violence. Although I completely understand people wanting to stand up against their repugnant views, I do not think any of those people can be excused for reacting with violence simply because of those views.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “To be fair, //some// left-leaning people do...

Piper, many of those protesters who resorted to violence, were protecting the clergy who had been trapped inside a church because of the white supremacists groups.

As I told Budwick, during WWII, there was violence on both sides. We were still the good guys, and the Nazis were still the bad guys.

dru18 dru18 OP

In response to “Piper, many of those protesters who resorted...

I don't doubt that. Neither were ALL the counter-protesters at all violent or provocative.

Piper2 Piper2

I recal liberals physically assaulting anyone who voted trump or differently then them, i recall them burning buildings, and vehicles, trump is NOT to blame.

sh9683 sh9683

In response to “I recal liberals physically assaulting anyone...

I recall a few incidences of that happening, too. I also recall some incidences of protests turning into a riot of property destruction and people assaulting each other.

I do not condone that in any way, myself, unless someone is acting in self-defense. Doesn't matter what label they are given or embrace. Also, I did not say that Trump is to blame....

Piper2 Piper2

Of course he is not directly too blame, but words matter, and this president has used some of the worst ones.

This country needed guidance, reassurance, and healing, after the riot. It got none of those.

dru18 dru18 OP

In response to “Of course he is not directly too blame, but...

I certainly agree that words matter, and I thought I made that clear in my comment.

Piper2 Piper2

so i guess hateful rhetoric is only wrong when extreme right does it, but ok when the left do it? and trust me that is all the left have been doing for the past 2 years

sh9683 sh9683

In response to “so i guess hateful rhetoric is only wrong...

When I find left leaning people joining White Supremacists groups, then I will worry.

dru18 dru18 OP

In response to “When I find left leaning people joining White...

lol you forget who started the KKK, and why do you tolerate left wing violence but denounce right wing violence?, that makes you a HYPOCRITE.

sh9683 sh9683

In response to “lol you forget who started the KKK, and why...

The Democrats, and they were hardly left-leaning at that time.

dru18 dru18 OP

Great observation!

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “Great observation!

Well, thank you. :)

Piper2 Piper2

DD, Trump is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. There is so much hate for him that there is no clarity of thought over anything he does.
The left is having the mindset of "you are either with us or against us." That lumps anyone who doesn't agree with them as the enemy. That is more disturbing than anything else that is going on in this world.

ozzyboy ozzyboy

In response to “DD, Trump is damned if he does and damned if...

So much hate for him?

Then maybe he should stop being so hateful.

dru18 dru18 OP

In response to “So much hate for him? Then maybe he should...

I guess those who put him in office are also hateful in your book. Americans were tired of being an ATM for the world and the new people brought over here, while not being allowed to have a voice in anything.

ozzyboy ozzyboy

In response to “I guess those who put him in office are also...

I wouldn't say all that put him in office are hateful, but an alarming amount, are.

And what gets me, is that he doesn't condemn it. I guess any support will do, whether it is from White Supremacists, or Russia.

dru18 dru18 OP

In response to “I wouldn't say all that put him in office are...

You do know there is more connections with Russia from the past administration than Trump.
If you think there is no hateful behavior on the life, you aren't paying attention. Just because the media doesn't tell you about it, don't believe it isn't happening.

ozzyboy ozzyboy

In response to “You do know there is more connections with...

Not Russia trying to influence the election in Obama's favor.

dru18 dru18 OP

In response to “Not Russia trying to influence the election...

Correction "If you think there is no hateful behavior on the left, you aren't paying attention."
Russia monitored the election, just like they always have, but did not work to get him elected. Did they control all those illegals and dead people that voted for Clinton?

ozzyboy ozzyboy

In response to “Correction "If you think there is no...

Nice try, but once again, there is no proof of rampant voter fraud.

And your okay with the monitoring the election, just as long as it goes in your direction.

Okaaay.........

dru18 dru18 OP

In response to “Nice try, but once again, there is no proof...

Tire's already plenty of proof for the dead, illegal voters, not to mention the multiple times some voted.
Mostly for the candidates of the left. They refuse to release the information on this fraud but it is coming out, slowly, but it's coming.
Not much I can do about countries monitoring other countries elections.
You do know that the previous administration tried to throw Netanyahu's election, don't you?

ozzyboy ozzyboy

In response to “Tire's already plenty of proof for the dead...

LOL!!! There is no proof, no matter how much Trump lies. And EVERY state has been scoffing at that for years.

Prove it!

dru18 dru18 OP

funny how liberaqls are all about do as we say not as we do

sh9683 sh9683

I agree with you that the "with us or against us" attitude is troubling. My only clarification is that the left do not have a monopoly on this mindset.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

No- but in Europe events in Spain have knocked Trump off the front page.

Blewynanifail Blewynanifail

In response to “No- but in Europe events in Spain have...

And it shouldn't. These horrors happened on our own soil.

dru18 dru18 OP

Where? People die every day

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “Where? People die every day

Yeah,..something like that.

dru18 dru18 OP