TiffaneeDandyDonOzSurferWill_JanitorPartyOfOneSukiesnowCarla
Boating Accident. Would you take a chance of saving your partner...or saving yourself first?

Explained by Sukiesnow...

This is one of those incidences where your scruples come into play: you could save yourself. At least someone would live. If you save your partner you both might die. What do you think you might do...or what might actually happen...

I tried to save my best friend from drowning in the river years ago, but the problem was he was panicking and he kept trying to climb up me, pushing me under the water. Eventually to save myself I had to force his hand that was gripping my arm off so I could try and find something to give him that would float, but in the end I was too late. So if I was trying to save my partner, I'd try and get her to stay calm and float on her back while I found something to give her that she could use to float on.

OzSurfer OzSurfer

My partner would be saving me since I can't swim. But if it was one of my kids, I would do everything in my power to save them, even if it meant my life.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

First, i would have to save myself. Then, i would give my life to save her.

Carla Carla

I would save my partner and myself, but hopefully it would work out...

JD JD

saving partner

sh9683 sh9683

Save us both...

Get on the bank, make a fire with those waterproof matches(That everyone should have), get a little dried off and calm down..

If the boat is still working....See what i need to do, to get it started and leave..

If the boat isn't working, i'd call someone on my phone (My phone with a watertight case)...

Stay by the fire until help comes..

Find some dry green vegetation that'll burn, anything like an old plastic bottle, something that will make lots of smoke, to signal the rescuers..

Probably have to get some fast-food for dinner, it would be kinda late to start cooking dinner.....Yea.

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “Save us both... Get on the bank, make a fire...

A man with a plan...(hmm)

Bozette Bozette

In response to “A man with a plan...(hmm)

I like to stay on schedule (smirk)

DandyDon DandyDon

Throw them one of these...

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “Throw them one of...

What a great river raft that would be:)

Carla Carla

Stabilize yourself so that you can be of help to others. At least that is what we were taught in survival classes.

ozzyboy ozzyboy

In response to “Stabilize yourself so that you can be of help...

Do you think those courses do some good or are a waste of money?

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “Do you think those courses do some good or...

Anytime you can learn something I think it's worth the time and usually the money. You don't even have to take classes on survival, just listen to what the flight attendants tell you.
In case of an emergency, put your face mask on first and then tend to your loved one. It is the only sensible response.

ozzyboy ozzyboy

Definitely my partner. If i didn't she'd kill me. Ha!

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “Definitely my partner. If i didn't she'd kill...

When I say "partner" I use the term loosely. Could be a buddy you were out with for the day.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

I'd save my partner first. Even if it meant I didn't make it.

DW2 DW2

Myself first, duhhh. I can always find a new partner. Plus I get to inherit his fortune which is a nice bonus lol

ThisLadyIsDangerous ThisLadyIsDangerous

OzSurfer OzSurfer

In response to “I tried to save my best friend from drowning...

Dufficult story

Carla Carla