I guess we got you wrong. One of us was worried you would be attacked on here. One of us saw you join here and came back to make you a friend. One of us would of looked out for you and the one thing we all have in common is.....we would never of Judged you for who you are. I don't know why you've blocked all 3 of us and usually I wouldn't even voice it when someone blocks me as I know it's every members right to block who they choose but I'm trying to wrap my head around why you would block 3 of the most Broadminded and Understanding People on this site. I'm baffled if truth be honest.

Sunny_the_skepticTiffaneeZonkeyBallsTomboyJanetOzSurferBubergoproxy

CherylAnnPhillips

doctorwho1011StarzAboveOzSurferBub

Explained by Darkest_Serenity...

this is clearly not a discussion or a chance for others to attack you because I have closed it because once a post is up it's out of my hands. It's merely me asking you to reconsider because I've never known such disappointment in my friends when they realized you had blocked them.

There are no comments on this post yet. Be the first to start the discussion! All recently commented on posts appear in the Active posts section for everybody to see your comment.
Commenting on this post has been closed because the question has been answered and / or there is inappropriate discussion or breach the Amirite terms of service.