A mother speaks out against Trump.

doctorwho1011Piper2TiffaneeStarzAboveTomboyJanetSukiesnowCarla
A mother speaks out against Trump.

She is asking way too much of him.

Carla Carla

She is asking way too much of him.

Carla Carla

In response to “She is asking way too much of him.

That's true, we can't expect anything from him. How disgusting when he tweets his thoughts about the terrorist attack in Spain. Why couldn't he have said something in person. No, he tweeted and had Pence give his condolences....

Then comes back with another lie about Pershing, which has been debunked long long ago. We have an ignorant president and an embarrassment to all Americans.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

I don't think he thinks before he speaks but I can see what he means about blame on both sides...when Obama said black lives matter, after they killed five cops , the press never gave as much press to him saying this....but they do try to make trump look bad...

JD JD

In response to “I don't think he thinks before he speaks but...

Trump needs no one to make him look bad. He does that all on his own.

Carla Carla

In response to “Trump needs no one to make him look bad. He...

All presidents say things that people don't like....

JD JD

In response to “All presidents say things that people don't...

Im sorry, john. This guy is a trainwreck.
He is not suitable to lead our country.

Carla Carla

In response to “Im sorry, john. This guy is a trainwreck. He...

I am insulted by anyone who is still supporting Trump after what he has done the last few days.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

I agree he is a trainwreck...but I prefer him dealing with Korea than Obama , I feel he will do more for the USA when it comes to your safety...

JD JD

In response to “I agree he is a trainwreck...but I prefer him...

God help us all.....

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

Obama isn't the president now, time to focus on Trump....he's proved in just the last few days what a racist, a bigot, a cheat, a liar, he really is....his true colors have emerged for everyone to see, and they are not red white and blue.

Anyone that sides with the Nazis is no true American, even the Brits should be outraged by his conduct. Look what the Nazis did to your country....and for you to think it's OK what Trump said,,,,just amazes me.

No one makes Trump look bad, he does it all by himself. Every tweet he makes is nonsense or a lie. And now his own party is turning against him....that should tell you what true Americans think of this president.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “Obama isn't the president now, time to focus...

I was making the point about the media and the way they treat trump compered to Obama ...did they make this fuss then....NO

JD JD

In response to “I was making the point about the media and...

No other president has said the outrageous things that Trump has said or no other president has ever lied about everything like this president is doing. They are reporting exactly what he has said....they play the videos all the time, so you can't blame it on the media.

He's an embarrassment to true Americans, and is an embarrassment around the world.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

It was clear that the "acceptable" speech he gave was written by someone else (note the big words they used), but then he reverted back to his original thought, which were his true feelings. I can surely understand why Mrs. Heyer would not want to chat with Trump.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “It was clear that the "acceptable"...

Trump has no idea how his words would affect someone, and he doesn't care.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “Trump has no idea how his words would affect...

That's what I think, too. He says the first thing that comes into his head. It was pretty telling that Gen. Kelly stood next to him with his hands crossed and his head down as if to say, "WTF is he doing?????"

Linnster Linnster

In response to “That's what I think, too. He says the first...

At one point, Kelly even shook his head, as if in disgust. Everyone should be thoroughly disgusted with Trump....he proved that he's a racist and a bigot for sure.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “At one point, Kelly even shook his head, as...

I only saw the still photo of Kelly. Even when they played the video of Trump speaking, they limited it to him in the frame. Makes me wonder how long Kelly will tolerate being associated with Trump.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “I only saw the still photo of Kelly. Even...

And there were two Jewish cabinet members standing behind him, and one was aghast at what he was hearing....but so far, no one has resigned. That speaks volumns to me..... greedy!

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “And there were two Jewish cabinet members...

Well, Mnuchin was one and the other was Cohn. Cohn, if he remains in his position, might be up to replace Janet Yellen at the Fed if Trump decides to fire her. Cohn also wants to work on the new tax code, so he's using the "what's best for the country" excuse rather than standing up for his beliefs.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “Well, Mnuchin was one and the other was...

It's time those people stood up for their beliefs about the country. They can't get anything done with Trump as president. What's best for the country is to get rid of this moron.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “It's time those people stood up for their...

I keep hoping he'll resign like Nixon did and save the country from all the negativity that will come with an impeachment proceeding.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “I keep hoping he'll resign like Nixon did and...

So do I. But we both know he won't.... he's too arrogant....

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “So do I. But we both know he won't.... he's...

If he gets thrown out of the Presidency, I'm sure his communications staff will figure out a way to make it look good for him.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “If he gets thrown out of the Presidency, I'm...

Sure they will, and Trump will whine and say it's all fake news. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “Sure they will, and Trump will whine and say...

You can make book on it!

Linnster Linnster

In response to “You can make book on it!

lol I'd bet the farm on it. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP