Fox News speaks out against Trump.   He is losing his soft spot with Fox News....I'm sure he's getting very nervous now.   Tick, tock.

doctorwho1011TiffaneeTomboyJanetBub
Fox News speaks out against Trump. He is losing his soft spot with Fox News....I'm sure he's getting very nervous now. Tick, tock.

Explained by StarzAbove...

Many, many people are stating their true feelings now about Trump. He is a liar, a con man, cheater, sexist, racist, bigot and now is siding with the KKK, the Nazis, etc. Even ex presidents Bush are speaking out against him. Tick, tock.

What is just as telling is that James Murdoch, son of Rupert Murdoch, just contributed $1 million to the Anti-Defamation League and is urging others to do the same.

Linnster Linnster

Linnster Linnster

In response to “What is just as telling is that James...

Yes.... I'm sure Trump isn't too happy about that either. When corporate America is leaving his side, before long Trump will only have his Tweeter account to whine into.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “Yes.... I'm sure Trump isn't too happy about...

I had to laugh that he said he disbanded the two councils so the CEOs were not in a position of being pressured when in fact they disbanded the councils themselves. Always spinning things to make himself look good.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “I had to laugh that he said he disbanded the...

I laughed too, it was just typical of Trump.....trying to make others think he did it, when in fact at least 8 resigned before he did away with the councils. The man lies every time he opens his stupid mouth.

He is scheduled to go to Phoenix next week, and the head honchos are wanting him to stay away, because they don't want to hear more about the election. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “I laughed too, it was just typical of...

I don't blame them for not wanting him there. What the heck is he still doing rallies for - he won the election.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “I don't blame them for not wanting him...

Good question. Trump is still in campaign mode....he doesn't know how to do anything else, so he keeps talking about his win. Someone needs to tell him, it's time for him to start acting presidential, instead of some 13 year old bully with a tweet account.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “Good question. Trump is still in campaign...

I'm pretty sure he's been told to act presidential already. Problem is that he doesn't know how and it's too late for him to learn.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “I'm pretty sure he's been told to act...

And he's a know it all, he won't listen to anyone, won't even listen to the intelligence he receives each day....says they are boring. Pretty scary isn't it, when he has the nuclear codes.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “And he's a know it all, he won't listen to...

Let's hope the three generals who are more knowledgeable than him can actually prevent nuclear war in spite of him.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “Let's hope the three generals who are more...

We can only hope that he doesn't fire them too....

Have you heard anything on the news today about Bannon being fired?

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “We can only hope that he doesn't fire them...

No, but I haven't watched or listened to the news and I haven't gotten off here yet. :) I would be very surprised if he fires Bannon. Bannon knows where all the bodies are buried.

EDIT: LET ME REPHRASE THAT, I JUST WENT ON YAHOO AND THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT BANNON BEING OUT. I HAVEN'T READ THE STORY YET. STAY TUNED ...

Linnster Linnster

In response to “No, but I haven't watched or listened to the...

Same with me, I had the news on this morning but not since then. But when I was searching on UTube for music I saw a comment that said he was fired.

I doubt he fires Bannon, I think he's afraid that Bannon would reveal all his crimes. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “Same with me, I had the news on this morning...

Well, I guess we were both wrong. Now let's see if Bannon tells all, but I suspect he must have been sworn to secrecy like all the other employees Trump hires.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “Well, I guess we were both wrong. Now let's...

I'm sure he was sworn to secrecy, but Breitbart News wasn't. lol lol I hope he spills his guts to the world and soon.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “I'm sure he was sworn to secrecy, but...

First, he'll have to wipe himself off the bar.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “First, he'll have to wipe himself off the bar.

??? The judicial bar or the corner bar? lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “??? The judicial bar or the corner bar? lol

Take a look at that nose!

Linnster Linnster

In response to “Take a look at that nose!

hahaha, I can't get past his uncombed hair. No wonder he and Trump are friends, they share the same barber.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “hahaha, I can't get past his uncombed hair...

I've seen better looking specimens at 4 AM when the bars close. Trump made him buy new clothes.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “I've seen better looking specimens at 4 AM...

hahahaha OMG, that's so funny. The new clothes didn't help much. lol He should have Ivanka dress him. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “hahahaha OMG, that's so funny. The new...

No, they didn't. A shower and a haircut would have helped.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “No, they didn't. A shower and a haircut...

....and a shave. Both need to stop eating fast foods, Trump is gonna have a heart attack....notice how red his face gets when he gets mad? lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “and a shave. Both need to stop eating...

Yup, a shave, too although a lot of guys think scruff is sexy. Sometimes it is - but not on him.

As for eating habits, I hope Trump has triple cheeseburgers with bacon and fries every day and THREE scoops of ice cream for dessert.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “Yup, a shave, too although a lot of guys...

lol I was thinking the same thing.... and add a pecan pie....that should do it.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “https://www.yahoo.com/news/report-trump-wants-p...

Wow, then it's true. lol lol One loser gone, now I hope the Big Kahuna gets his butt impeached.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “Wow, then it's true. lol lol One loser...

I just finished reading the article. Bannon claims that he resigned before he was fired.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “I just finished reading the article. Bannon...

hahahah He's using Trump's line now. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

Oh high and mighty have fallen

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

In response to “Oh high and mighty have fallen

He's on a downward spiral, for sure.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

People have been saying this since January ....he is still there, except for him saying stupid things, the country is running ok...

JD JD

In response to “People have been saying this since...

Running OK, are you kidding, we're having race wars as we speak. Governors don't want him showing up in their state for fear of an uprising. Senators/Representatives are afraid to hold Town Hall meetings because of the questions that will be asked about Trump that they can't defend. Trump has done nothing for America except make us the laughing stock of the world.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “Running OK, are you kidding, we're having...

The important things to any country...the national debt is down by 33 billion, USA is the strongest economy in the world and unemployment is down..these are good things for the country..he will always say stupid things but the bigger things are so much more important for the country....

JD JD

In response to “The important things to any country...the...

The economy was doing great when Obama left office, but Trump is now taking credit for it....like he always does. And pats himself on the back. He doesn't care about the debt or he wouldn't want to be spending billions on an unneeded wall. Wants to cut Medicaid and doesn't care how many elderly people will be thrown out in the street. The man just doesn't care about anything except himself.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “The economy was doing great when Obama left...

And Obama took the credit from bush....so trump can take the blame for every thing that goes wrong and nothing that goes right...I'm out of here, have a nice day..

JD JD

In response to “And Obama took the credit from bush....so...

You're kidding, when Bush left office our economy was on the brink of collapse. When Clinton left office we had no debt, and Bush destroyed everything.

Obama brought us out of a depression, and if he hadn't saved the auto industry, there would be no United States.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “You're kidding, when Bush left office our...

ND under Bush was 5.8 trillion and under Obama was 7.9 trillion

JD JD

In response to “ND under Bush was 5.8 trillion and under...

Believe whatever you want, makes no difference to me, you don't have to live with all the mistakes he makes, I do....

Have a nice day....

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “Believe whatever you want, makes no...

It's facts, but your right I don't live there, but your president matters to the whole world ...and as your closest allies , it matters to me...

JD JD

In response to “It's facts, but your right I don't live...

Then you should be just as worried about Trump as we are here in America. He is unstable and he has the nuclear codes, which he could blow up the entire world. That's why people here are concerned about North Korea....if he starts something with them, then South Korea, Japan, Guam will be blown to bits. We're just hoping the generals can calm him down.

Don't get me wrong, if that nutcase in Korea starts something then we will have to respond.... I'm just praying things will cool down, all the nasty barbs between the two will amount to nothing.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP