<b>You adhere to the theory that everyone is just a little bisexual.</b>

SukiesnowTiffaneeCarlaergoproxyTomboyJanet

BozetteDarkest_SerenitySunny_the_skepticJustJimColoStarzAboveBlindMistDWFMimeosomeLil_Princesssh9683

Lil_PrincessDarkest_SerenitySynyster TiffaneeAdaSukiesnowCarla
You adhere to the theory that everyone is just a little bisexual.

Nope, never has it even slipped my mind, I think if people are bisexual they would realize it eventually.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

Not everyone but far more than most people realize. A lot of people are bi but are not in touch with their own sexuality to comes to terms with it.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

You sure Love lolz I certainly don't

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “You sure Love lolz I certainly don't

You do realize a lot of people are bi but go through their entire lives blocking it from their minds. They don't admit to it to anyone else or themselves.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “You do realize a lot of people are bi but go...

Yeah but Tiff seriously there are a lot of 100% Heterosexuals , they couldn't be any Straighter if they tried.
They're just hard wired that way and nothing or no one is going to change that.

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “Yeah but Tiff seriously there are a lot of...

Oh yeah, that is true too but a huge percentage of the world's population live in denial when it comes to their own sexuality. Look at all the guys obsessed with muscle-bound guys and sport figures. Most of those guys are bisexual whether they care to admit it or not.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “Oh yeah, that is true too but a huge...

"hmmmmm" yeah I know where you're coming from with this with a lot of Men but from knowing so many Muscle Men including my Dad who was Medal level in Body Building

I would say for many it's Admiration that one can succeed to redesign their own Body in such a way that it's barely recognizable from what it was once.

My Dad went from a Weakling to Hulk in a couple of years and many admired him for that.

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “"hmmmmm" yeah I know where you're...

There are exceptions but not many.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “There are exceptions but not many.

"hmmmmm" i'm thinking of my exes now that were into the Body Beautiful.

"nah" they were so Straight but you're right and I wonder how many are potentially Bi Sexual even just a smidgen. (think)

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “"hmmmmm" i'm thinking of my exes now...

I go to the gym 3 times to a week and there are more allegedly "straight" men checking out other men than there is women. I am sure many of them go home afterwards and choke the chicken. (smirk)

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “I go to the gym 3 times to a week and there...

(smirk2) I'm sure you're right Tiff lolz

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

I feel like a lot of your argument has been far more focused on anecdote and personal opinion than actual objective facts or statistics. The entirety is based on a hasty generalization supported by guesses firmly set in intuition instead of what could actually be considered evidence.

Mimeosome Mimeosome

Hot guys are always groping eachother lifting their shirts to pretend to scratch an itch pulling at eachothers bodies, its so obvious

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

I tried very hard to enjoy men in the physical sense. Just couldnt make it work for me.
I wasnt repelled, just didnt do it for me.

Carla Carla

In response to “I tried very hard to enjoy men in the...

Yeah I know that feeling. It can be fun for a few minutes and then........meh. There is nothing attractive about the male body.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “Yeah I know that feeling. It can be fun for a...

I'm usually attracted to guys who are not all beardy and hairy which seems to be at odds with current trends...bummer

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

I'm straighter than anyone, but I've seen guys that I know I could be attracted to....not that I would ....

JD JD

In response to “Honesty.

But I love girls...

JD JD

Nope, not at all. While I don't have problems at all with a person who claims to be gay, I do question those who say everyone has bisexual tendencies. It's almost as if they are trying to justify their own choices by saying everyone has those desires.
Would that be the same as claiming a person who is, and always has been, gay, must have desires for the opposite **** as well?

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “Nope, not at all. While I don't have...

"It's almost as if they are trying to justify their own choices by saying everyone has those desires."

Bingo.

No one has any need to justify their sexual desires to me. I have never requested nor required such of others...nor will/would I ever defend mine to anyone.

Bozette Bozette

The thing is Im bi so i have no way of knowing if everyone is bi and just not admitting it or not aware of it so I can't tell

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

The billions of people who identify as something other than bisexual probably know more about their attraction than I do

DWF DWF

Nope sure don't....I couldn't get any straighter if I tried.

I know what I like and don't like.

🦋

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

You've completely lost it my Canadian friend. (hehe)

No way, JUST NO.

If I look at a guy that's working out and notice he's got well defined deltoids and latissimus dorsi Muscles, it means I envy him or maybe I want that look. It doesn't mean anything else.

How does one confuse envy with being Bi?

I'm more interested in the girl in her yoga pants stretching and bending over.

Synyster Synyster

In response to “You've completely lost it my Canadian friend...

You've been heterosexually programmed babe.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “You've been heterosexually programmed babe.

How's that? I have never had any sexual desires towards a man and never will. I don't see being programmed at all.

Synyster Synyster

In response to “How's that? I have never had any sexual...

That's for me to know and you to find out...

Marky.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “That's for me to know and you to find...

It's not nice to tease. (biggrin)

Synyster Synyster

Nobody has to support anyone but these bigots on here calling people "freaks" are human trash. Maybe they are the real freaks!

Tiffanee Tiffanee

People believe what they want to believe. If I commented on a good looking guy who had a good body from working out, the last thing my wife would think, would be that I must be bi. LOL
The same if she commented on a woman being attractive.

JustJimColo JustJimColo