WillcooperTiffaneeTomboyJanetDWFSofiaSukiesnowVicZinc

Mimeosome

TiffaneeSofia
If you think intersex people have to pick to be male or female in gender and don't have there own gender do me a favor and block me. Cause I don't need people like that in my life. Thanks.

I think forcing someone into your view of how society should be, (in this case being a gender nazi) gives everyone the same right to do it to you. So anti-trans people who wants to get whipped by a girl first huh? bow to your allmighty PRINCESS Janet!!

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

Well said! (y)

Tiffanee Tiffanee

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

In response to “I think forcing someone into your view of how...

I don't get what you mean?

Willcooper Willcooper OP

In response to “I don't get what you mean?

I think that she means that your argument seems to be of the intolerance of the way you see others towards you by being intolerant of the views they have.

AliceD AliceD

In response to “I think that she means that your argument...

Your right I'm intolerant about that no one gets to police my identity and if you got a problem with that block me. I don't tolerate sexist racist homophobes transphobes or people who disrespect intersex people.

Willcooper Willcooper OP

In response to “Your right I'm intolerant about that no one...

What about their right to police your identity, the only way that will really happen is if you let them.

AliceD AliceD

In response to “What about their right to police your...

Well I don't need people who try to to deny my right to identify my own gender. They can keep their views to themselves or get out of my life.

Willcooper Willcooper OP

In response to “Well I don't need people who try to to deny...

You have the right to identify your own gender, sounds to me that you are letting other people identify it for you. Maybe just ignore them and identify as you want to. Just because someone says "Hey you, you are a man" doesn't mean that they are right eh?

AliceD AliceD

In response to “You have the right to identify your own...

Right and the best way to ignore them is to block them so I don't have to hear their garbage.

Willcooper Willcooper OP

In response to “Right and the best way to ignore them is to...

Yeah, look, if that works for you, great.

AliceD AliceD

Look, the MAJORITY in this world are born with either a ** or a ** thus being "labeled" at birth as being either male or female based on their genitalia...yes there is a very small minority(like yourself) who were born being hermaphrodites(a birth "defect" ala Downs Syndrome), so consider yourself lucky/grateful that there was/is not a "test" ala a test for Downs Syndrome for your mother to have had the "choice" to abort you for having a birth "defect" of you having both genitalia's while in her womb.

Gronk17 Gronk17

What do you base a gender on?

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

In response to “What do you base a gender on?

It's complex but it's part social environment based and part biological

Willcooper Willcooper OP

Mmmmmkay
On second thought, the attention seeking rants of persecution are entertaining (hehe)

Toadstool Toadstool