Yes

DWFDarkest_Serenity

No

BlindMistVicZincPiper2TiffaneeSofiaSukiesnowBlewynanifailRoosterBookyanka

Other

shinrin

Darkest_SerenityTiffaneeSofiaSukiesnow
Ever go on a banning spree just blocking all the people who constantly spout nonsense and hate?

No. When it happens, it happens.

If I see a group of people acting in a way that I find inhuman, then I might block them, but besides that, it normally goes from person to person.

Sofia Sofia

I don't block, except just one person, who will remain blocked until hell freezes over...so I don't go on sprees....if I don't like someone, I ignore them as much as possible..

JD JD

No. When it happens, it happens.

Sofia Sofia

I try to stay away from the nonsensical posts.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

No.
Are your arguments so weak that they cannot withstand a debate?

Bookyanka Bookyanka

In response to “No. Are your arguments so weak that they...

If you knew him , you wouldn't be asking that question.

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

I just don't bother reading it or responding. You should look at Similar Worlds or xxx if you really want to see hate and nonsense. This site is mellow compared to either of those.

Rooster Rooster

If I blocked every person that says something I disagree with I would have 90% of the site blocked. Just ignore and avoid as many haters as you can can and block the rest.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “If I blocked every person that says something...

Well I'd say I've blocked les than one percent and I'm happy with the outcome no more bigots in my feed anymore :)

Willcooper Willcooper OP

In response to “Well I'd say I've blocked les than one...

I have 12 people blocked and considering I have been here over 2 years I don't think that is too bad. Out of those 12 I would say at least half are bigots. The other half are just plain argumentative. There is a fine line between debating and arguing and some only like to argue. IMO.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “I have 12 people blocked and considering I...

I'd say I've only blocked about that many people too

Willcooper Willcooper OP

In response to “I'd say I've only blocked about that many...

I could block another 10 easily but rather than do that I just avoid them as much as possible. It is not always easy though.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “I could block another 10 easily but rather...

Seems silly to me. If you don't wanna see them why not block them.

Willcooper Willcooper OP

In response to “Seems silly to me. If you don't wanna see...

I need a really good reason to block them. Depends on how far they push me but I see your point.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

in soda head because the cons there like trish etc were just wild animals who viciously attacked me mocked tragedies in my past and insulted my deceased relatives then stalked me like creepers

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

Just laugh their inane comments off. Especially those that have to add a political slant to every single comment they make. They are the worst.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

Nope, never once have I even considered doing that.

Piper2 Piper2

Before I was a mod , definitely if Socks or members kept **** me off
I didn't hesitate to block.Not now though , It would take a Hell of a lot of abuse or continuous harassment for me to block any member.

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

I've been accused of blocking when people disagree with me, that's just not true. I only block when someone starts dissing me, starts calling me names, and they just want to pick a fight....then I will block. But at present, I have only about 12 blocked..... and everyone of them deserved it.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

define 'nonsense and hate'

shinrin shinrin

In response to “define 'nonsense and hate'

Thats for you to define in the context of this question. Your idea may be different than mine.

Willcooper Willcooper OP