Body shaming in 2017 is increasing and increasing. The least imperfection you have, the whole world will comment on it.  I used to weigh 114 lbs in 2015. I am 5 feet 5. Now in 2017 I weigh 140 lbs for 5 feet 5.  I thought I had a good weight, I needed to gain a bit of weight to gain curves like breasts,...   Then a guy online tells me : " your face is beautiful but you could loose a few pounds, don't you think? " " go for a walk more often instead of sitting behind your computer screen " .  Who the hell does he think he is? 140 lbs is just a healthy weight for my height.  What does he want? A couple of fleshless bones? Is that more beautiful than just a healthy, curvy girl?   By the way who does that self-entitled a*shole thinks he is? Girls have curves.   I'm so sick of 2017 being the era where people think bodyshaming when your not a thin stick is completely ok.   Women back in the day used to be a little fuller. Even Marilyn Monroe, a beauty icon in her time.   It's today that people are obsessed with unhealthy skinnyness.

ThisLadyIsDangerous

Nobody :)

TomboyJanetSukiesnowThisLadyIsDangerous
Body shaming in 2017 is increasing and increasing. The least imperfection you have, the whole world will comment on it. I used to weigh 114 lbs in 2015. I am 5 feet 5. Now in 2017 I weigh 140 lbs for 5 feet 5. I thought I had a good weight, I needed to gain a bit of weight to gain curves like breasts,... Then a guy online tells me : " your face is beautiful but you could loose a few pounds, don't you think? " " go for a walk more often instead of sitting behind your computer screen " . Who the hell does he think he is? 140 lbs is just a healthy weight for my height. What does he want? A couple of fleshless bones? Is that more beautiful than just a healthy, curvy girl? By the way who does that self-entitled a*shole thinks he is? Girls have curves. I'm so sick of 2017 being the era where people think bodyshaming when your not a thin stick is completely ok. Women back in the day used to be a little fuller. Even Marilyn Monroe, a beauty icon in her time. It's today that people are obsessed with unhealthy skinnyness.

So? The guy likes skinny. We each have our preferences. Btw, Marilyn Monroe's weight varied between ~ 118-140, with the 140 earlier in her career. Lookswise, those 22 #s can make a helluva difference.

Bozette Bozette

In response to “So? The guy likes skinny. We each have our...

140 is still not fat. Not even generally. 140 is normal. My BMI is normal for my height.

ThisLadyIsDangerous ThisLadyIsDangerous OP

In response to “140 is still not fat. Not even generally. 140...

I did not say it was fat. I said that guy likes skinny, which is obvious from his comments to you. He finds skinny girls more attractive. So what??? You are not his type. Find someone who's attracted to you, at the weight you are.

Bozette Bozette

So? You're bisexual. Get yourself a girl. Lesbians don't care if you're fat because they have no room to talk..

Toadstool Toadstool

In response to “So? You're bisexual. Get yourself a girl...

Hey, I'm not bi. I like men. I also am not fat. I'm healthy. 140 lbs for 5 feet 5 is not fat. Since I have quite large breasts, hips and buttocks and no stomach / belly fat.

In response to “Hey, I'm not bi. I like men. I also am not...

Transgender. What's the difference? Did you TELL the guy you were transgender? If you did, there's your answer.

Toadstool Toadstool

In response to “Transgender. What's the difference? Did you...

He knew that I'm trans. He didn't have a problem with it since I'm getting my **** change surgery very soon. I also don't look trans. I can easily pass as a genetic woman. The only problem was that he likes boney girls.

What a fool you are.
How many lesbians do you know?
Thought so...

Carla Carla

In response to “http://data.amirite.net/user_images/599ce0eaa25...

Really...how many lesbians do you know?

Carla Carla

That guy is another asswipe...kick him to the curb.

I'm sick of criticalness and judgment.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

I sincerely don't think body shaming is a 2017 exclusive issue, but I agree it's intolerable.

Skr3wBall Skr3wBall

Newsflash being overweight is also unhealthy

sh9683 sh9683

In response to “Newsflash being overweight is also unhealthy

I'm not overweight. I'm 140 lbs. 5 feet 5. Overweight is more like 200 lbs or so.

It's all relative to the size of your frame, small, medium, large. BMI is an average within 20 lbs. 5'5" 120lbs isn't skinny and 140lbs isn't fat depending on your frame.

Synyster Synyster