There are no good people who are also Nazis

But jan nazis care about ppl!!! They care enough to want to kill them!

Tiffanee

This statement is the same as saying "there are no good serial killers" and "there are no good rapists"

DWFTomboyJanet

Advocating Genocide is not a bad thing

Wunderscore

I'm an idiot and think that we should kill Every race creed gender or sexual orientation I don't like because I'm so cool!

Nobody :(

Fascism is totally rad bro!!

Nobody :(

Mein Tubankoffer heiggly beiggly machtenstein (are you having a stroke?)

Nobody :(

Herpty Derpty build a great wall

ergoproxySunny_the_skeptic

Other

TrishSeonaggoblue1968LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundredSofiaMimeosome

Darkest_SerenityTiffaneeSofiaprimeiroCarla

If someone thinks their race/religion/sexuality are above the others who are harmless - if someone wants to force everyone to be a copy -paste of them, and get rid of everyone different, I don't care what they call themselves or who they say they care about, they're monsters and cowards and all they care is their ****-up ideologies. They will never be good people in my book.

Sofia Sofia

Aww man it got cut off It's the same as saying there are no good rapists and there are no good serial killers

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet OP

Yes. There are no good people who are nazis.

Carla Carla

Everyone defending Nazis are just as bad as them

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet OP

In response to “Everyone defending Nazis are just as bad as them

A nazi sympathizer is just a lazy nazi

Carla Carla

Nazis have a right to free speech, just as those who shout them down do.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

Those of you who keep casually/ignorantly calling people Nazis who disagree with you...have NO CLUE whatsoever that by you doing so, are deemed by common sense INFORMED Americans(D,R.L,I) as being THE MOST politically IGNORANT/ILL INFORMED people in our country.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Those of you who keep casually/ignorantly...

When a group of people are carrying nazi flags, chanting "jews will not replace us" and the original nazi slogan "blood and soil", those people are **** nazis. To defend their veiws, or any other white supremacist groups views, makes you as fundamentally twisted as them.
You and they have the right to speak, but that right makes them/ you, no less monsterous.

Carla Carla

In response to “When a group of people are carrying nazi...

Wrong Carla...those like myself having COMMON SENSE, know that there are and HAVE ALWAYS BEEN the politically CLUELESS that can be easily successfully indoctrinated/ radicalized by their "leader" moon bats/loons on the far left and the far right in our country... based on your comment to me, you're clearly one of the successfully INDOCTRINATED moon bats on the left.

Gronk17 Gronk17

Oh, is this poll talking about all the excitement in Charlottesville? The poll question just sounded like a general question about Nazis. That ruckus was supposedly about defending a Robert E. Lee statue, which is a big part of American history, and everybody who defends Robert E. Lee is not a Nazi. That reminds me about people who disagree with Barack Obama are always called "racists", when they are not.

goblue1968 goblue1968

Carla.... thankfully now, even our predominately liberal "msm" CAN NO LONGER conveniently IGNORE the FACTS of reporting the OBVIOUS TRUTH about these "peaceful" Antifa VIOLENT radicalized NUTS, who are IN FACT the actual "Nazis", "Fascists", "Communist" minded people in our FREE country who are USING YOU and your politically ignorant/ill informed ilk in our country as their USEFUL IDIOTS to riot in the streets/physically attack your fellow Americans because these NUTS have CONVINCED you politically ignorant idiots that WE THE PEOPLE are your enemy, smh.

Gronk17 Gronk17

Schindler was in the nazi party but he saved jews

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “Schindler was in the nazi party but he saved jews

Is that right? How was that even possible? Wouldn't some of the Nazi around him have done him in if they knew that?

goblue1968 goblue1968

In response to “Is that right? How was that even possible?...

I believe he took the jews as workers, convincing the party that they're useful.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “I believe he took the jews as workers...

Thanks for the info. I have to admit that I heard about Schindler's List, but I never knew the details about it. I never saw the movie so I don't know anything about it.

goblue1968 goblue1968

Sofia Sofia

There are no good Nazis and anyone defending them are just as perverted and evil as they are.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “There are no good Nazis and anyone defending...

agreed antifa and blm and nazis all evil

altonschwab

Agree. BUT, if you are referring to President Trump's statement about some good people on both sides, I know for a fact that on Friday night there were some present who were protesting removal of the Lee statue and were NOT Nazis. The chose NOT to return the following day, due to the rhetoric of a small group (you'd never know that from the videos).

Seonag Seonag

The premise of this post is wrong.

Aside from Oskar Schindler, there was also the lesser-known John Rabe, who saved many Chinese from being slaughtered by the Japanese army in Nanking.

https://www.theatlantic.com/int...-china/251525/

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

The nazi ideology must be destroyed

Willcooper Willcooper

The statement itself is probably true, but there may be a very small number of Nazis who are otherwise somewhat decent human beings who don't believe in the Nazi philosophies 100%. Sort of like mainstream Muslims. They don't believe in the Quran 100%.

goblue1968 goblue1968

Nazis are morons. So are Muslims, Baptists, Catholics, Satanists, JWs. The MSM. Leftist groups, far right phlegm, people making kids programs, teachers, self proclaimed prophets. Every Single Person who has unquestionably labeled themselves Anything. Is an idiot. Does that make them all bad people. No. Just gullible.

DW2 DW2