If dinosaurs came and went, when did Adam and Eve happen?

ZonkeyBalls

It describes a point in human development where we stopped being like other animals by acquiring moral agency, or as the Bible puts it, "knowledge of good and evil." It was the transition from instinct-based action into free-will-based action. I'm not sure when exactly that was, but it was at some point after the dinosaur age.

Maze Maze

In another world

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “In another world

what is in another world?

bird1986 bird1986 OP

In response to “what is in another world?

Adam and Eve.
You see bird, religion was made with good intentions, to unite people, givr them rules to live by and answer difficult questions like where life came from, where we came from.
And this idea has been on for 2 thousand years, its normal for people to deny this as not true.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

Maze Maze

In response to “It describes a point in human development...

Too bad that there are still people much like savages, knowing good and evil doesn't stop them.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “Too bad that there are still people much like...

True, but a lion doesn't choose whether to kill or not, it's just what it does. People have acquired the ability to make moral decisions, and are thus karmically culpable for their decisions, good or bad. The animal doesn't choose, he acts on instinct, so he's innocent. People can choose, so in order for us to be innocent, we have to choose actions that make it so.

Maze Maze

Actually... Shit, I shouldn't get into this conversation for real... Like real, real... We don't see eye to eye, when it comes to alien (space alien) presence on Earth. I know they are true, I've been in contact with five species, but apparently there are eleven over here. Uhmm... I have to think how to precisely write this reply and I don't have the time. This house has a shared laundry room and my ****, pissy pants and t-shirts are there, so... Let me get back to you, Maze.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

The size of the **** in that picture, I don't think they did... Eve was a virgin, obviously.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

They didn't

DWF DWF

Did God kill all the dinosaurs to make way for Adam & Eve?!, is that what you're trying to say? 乂^◡^乂

Ada Ada

In response to “no

I see well, I'll believe you. (biggrin)
乂^◡^乂

Ada Ada

Before the dinosaurs came and went.

Linnster Linnster

I'd guess it was back when snakes could speak, which was.. never.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge