When you get bannned from a website and you try to make a new account but every time you do they know it's you and close the account down, how does that work? I reset my IP address but they still know it's me, How? [Not been Banned by Amirite because making a post wouldn't be very Bright]

Darkest_SerenityStarzAboveOzSurferSofiaMaze

People usually get banned for a pattern of behaviour so when they come back under another name, it's extremely rare that they've changed that behaviour because they thought they were right in the first place and if they didn't they would have changed before they were banned. Usually their Methodus Operandi stands out like the proverbial. You can see it here with most of the socks that turn up. They might as well wave a sign.

OzSurfer OzSurfer

No it's not me....

VicZinc VicZinc

OzSurfer OzSurfer

In response to “People usually get banned for a pattern of...

You so wanna be my next Junior mod
don't ya (hello)(hehe) you've come so far Padawan lolz

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “You so wanna be my next Junior mod don't ya...

Haha i'd ban everyone, even myself (mischief).. it's much safer for the world if I hide back here (hehe)

OzSurfer OzSurfer

In response to “Haha i'd ban everyone, even myself...

hahaha I almost Banned my own IP last night when I was fiddling about in the staff room (maniac)(mischief)

which fool let me loose on these controls ? (xp)

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

I have no idea but welcome to Amirite Gypsy KIng

Ser

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

Stop using the same email!

Thibault Thibault

I've had enough of making new emails now. I'm not welcome there so there's not much point in going back trying to disguise my personality. I'll just be myself here and see how that goes

gypsyking gypsyking OP

In response to “I've had enough of making new emails now. I'm...

You'll be fine here! You know as well as who kept getting you banned. Some people just aren't happy unless they have someone to crap on. BACKSTABBERS! Besides, that's a crappy site anyway.

Rooster Rooster

In response to “You'll be fine here! You know as well as who...

Thanks rooster 👍🏻

gypsyking gypsyking OP

I really don't know, but why would you want to go back to a site that banned you?

StarzAbove StarzAbove

I went there everyday for over a year. I became familiar with the people there I suppose.

gypsyking gypsyking OP

In response to “I went there everyday for over a year. I...

I get that (nme) GypsyKing click on reply before you make your comment (smile)

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “I get that (nme) GypsyKing click on reply...

Yeah I keep forgetting. I'll soon get the hang of it 👍🏻

gypsyking gypsyking OP

In response to “Yeah I keep forgetting. I'll soon get the...

you just did (smile) and yeah ya will.

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “you just did (smile) and yeah ya will.

Thanks for being nice to him Ser. He had a rough time on SW.

Rooster Rooster

You might try a different browser. Opera is free and assigns you a temporary anonymous IP address. I've never tried using it for what you want to do, but I know it gets past geoblocking if content is made unavailable to people outside the US, so it definitely does give you a different IP address, so it might work for your purposes.

http://www.opera.com/download

Maze Maze

In response to “You might try a different browser. Opera is...

Thanks maze. I've decided to stay away from that other site now. I quite like it here 🙂

gypsyking gypsyking OP

Join the site, where several identities to each member, is the norm.

dru18 dru18