The Dark Web. Have you been on it ?

Lil_Princessdoctorwho1011Synyster TiffaneeDandyDonC_ZAR1VisigothicreignSofiaAdaWill_JanitorPartyOfOneprimeiroazlottoCarlaZonkeyBallsRoosterBub
The Dark Web. Have you been on it ?

Explained by Darkest_Serenity...

I'm Seduced by the Strange and Macabre things in this World but terrified because I know the kind of Horror's that exist on the Darker side of the Web from watching vids made by those who have ventured into this online UnderWorld. I have not entered this realm of Darkness myself as of yet but can't deny I'm so very intrigued.

I have read about it. Not interested in experiencing it though. Sometimes it's good to be ignorant. :)

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

Yes, but it was with someone a lot smarter than me who knew what they were doing.. Don't go there unless you REALLY know what you are doing.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

The “dark web” is a part of the world wide web that requires special software to access.

NO THANKS ...

Synyster Synyster

No, I get oddball stuff from a 'light web site' - I guess I can't say the name - but it's the same name as the big river in South America!

Budwick Budwick

Yes, I downloaded the "Tor" browser a year or so back and there is another one also. Anything you can possibly think of is there or to buy. Pretty sick stuff. I knew what I was doing though and quickly got away and wiped my unit clean. Stay away from there!

Rooster Rooster

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

No. No desire. I can get all that i want or need in town.

Carla Carla

No.i was told
how to get on it-and I do really want to-but I am really concerned about what I would find there.I could really regret it I suspect.

Blewynanifail Blewynanifail

In response to “No.i was told how to get on it-and I do...

...or who could find you through it. Satisfying your curiosity might not be worth the risks.

PartyOfOne PartyOfOne

Yup...strange realm.

Bozette Bozette

Never heard of it.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Never gave it much thought and don't have the slightest idea how to get on it..

Probably would end up looking at a Black Light poster of Charlotte's Web..

DandyDon DandyDon

No. I already think people suck.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

I've seen enough crap on the normal web to destroy what shred of innocence I once had. I don't need to see what's lurking on the dark web. Besides, I don't want to accidentally stumble across something that will put me on a watch list.

Thedudeyouhatetomeet Thedudeyouhatetomeet

Most of the "dark web" requires special login info. Those websites are not searchable by Google either. I have seen a few websites and it is scary stuff. Rape, murder, incest, torture, pedophiles....it is all there and the creeps posting the garbage are quite proud of it.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

Nope, Im afraid I will stumble on something I'm not supposed to see and traumatize myself from all the insane content. With my luck I'd also probably end up purchasing nuclear weapons or an extremely infectious and lethal virus or hire a hitman and get someone killed without even realizing it.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

No - I've no clue how to, nor do I want to learn.

PartyOfOne PartyOfOne

I haven't, nope. Ghosts and goblins, neither.

Bub Bub

Nope. Deep web, yes, but dark web, no.

primeiro primeiro

Actually I have set up a couple of sites in the dark side. Obviously my previous work environment was an adventure in itself.

Much to learn you have, young padawan. Stay the hell out of it, Darky.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

Yes, I have. As much as the deep web gets knocked, there are a lot of cool things on it, too.

Visigothicreign Visigothicreign

Nope, scared of viruses and whatnot

C_ZAR1 C_ZAR1

No, I don't know how to get on it Nor do want to.

Brianl Brianl

No. Never.

ZaraZooper ZaraZooper

Nope, the dark web is more risky, and I don't my computer to get STDs.

Zolfie Zolfie

No, and I have no interest in doing so.

Trish Trish

does it come in opal?

ergoproxy ergoproxy

No and I don't think I ever will...but I have watched some YouTube videos about it.

azlotto azlotto

Only to browse. :)

DW2 DW2

Really think about it. You can go to the Mall of America. Thousands of shops. Probably won't find much you really want... then there is the dark mall next door.. same size. Same if not more products. Are you going to window shop. ?

DW2 DW2

Nope and I'm not interested.

Sofia Sofia