Novel Idea On Dealing With Terrorists

That sounds like a good idea!

DW2BudwickLorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

It might make the terrorists angry!

Nobody :(

Other

Darkest_Serenitysh9683ZolfieWill_JanitorThinkerbellZonkeyBalls

Synyster Will_Janitor
Novel Idea On Dealing With Terrorists

Explained by Budwick...

I heard a veteran talking over the weekend about thinking outside the box in dealing with terrorists. He said that radical Muslims don't care about the same things most others care about. They care only for their Mosque, their family and tribe, their faith. So, he suggested, how about we make it known that if you are found to be a terrorist, (even after you blow yourself up) your entire family will be deported to your country of origin. For home grown types, we take their families off any and all government subsidies. What do you think about this idea?

Interesting idea, but it doesn't fit with our values. Innocent until proven guilty is a big red line to cross. Maybe that's something that will someday happen, but not if I have anything to do with it.

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

I guess it would depend how far they have been brainwashed. If they have any conscious left, it may work on some.

Synyster Synyster

I would kill all their close family ..they are as guilty as their son...they kill us without blinking...

JD JD

In response to “I would kill all their close family ..they...

I learned in a Seminar once - there are no bad ideas.
But that one might have difficulty getting through the legislative process.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “I learned in a Seminar once - there are no...

Until we get as nasty as them , we won't win..these are evil people ...it would be difficult ...lol

JD JD

(o_o) JD that's Barbaric , supposing they are innocent and their Son's Life was hidden from them ?

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “(o_o) JD that's Barbaric , supposing they are...

Not really, these people would come into your home and cut the throats of everyone in your house ...I was being nice...

JD JD

In response to “Not really, these people would come into your...

The Son's/the Terrorists
Yes they would slit my Throat if I was unlucky enough to become involved in either a planned attack or a random attack.

There are Muslims that Live side by side with us Peacefully and they find the acts of some as Barbaric and Abhorrent as we do.

They could of Killed that that Man that drove into those People outside that Mosque but they chose to Protect him.

There is Good and Bad in this Life but if we can't separate the two and Punish the Good , what does that make us ?

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “The Son's/the Terrorists Yes they would slit...

That's the point, you can't separate the good from the bad....plus you can't be certain that if these people were to overrun us, how many of the so called nice ones would stay loyal to us....

JD JD

In response to “That's the point, you can't separate the good...

Surely we must try at least , for the sake of the innocent and for the sake of ourselves because if we don't at least try to separate the Good from the Bad and Kill their Families that makes us Bad.

that makes us no better than the Terrorists themselves

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “Surely we must try at least , for the sake of...

Everyone who has been a home grown terrorists, all their neighbors have said they were nice friendly people, so it is impossible to really know the good from the bad..that old crock, it will make us as bad as them..is why they win....unless we play by their rules, they will kill 1000s all over west Europe while we act nice...

JD JD

In response to “Everyone who has been a home grown...

JD I'm not a Pacifist , I'm not saying that the Terrorists should not be taken out as soon as the chance arises but for me personally.

I can't Live thinking that every Muslim in my area , in my Country is out to harm us because to me that's just not Logical.

Play by their Rules ?
We are not hard wired the way they are , so how can we be expected to play by their Rules ?

Their Religion leads them to Believe that if they Sacrifice their own Life they will go onto Paradise.

We Kill ourselves and we are told we are going to Hell.

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

Too bad, they must be punished especially if they raised a dumb A$$ who is killing people.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

just like USA bombs them and their families without blinking, except USA attacked them before they attacked us, look up how many terrorist attacks have occured by muslim extremist on US soil before 1945, i bet zero will be your answer, how many suicide bombers where there in iraq before 2003? zero, after bush invaded iraq? thousands, seeing the trend yet?

sh9683 sh9683

In response to “just like USA bombs them and their families...

We are talking about now, or do you want us to go over to Germany and cut innocent German throats because they started the war.....they are killing innocent people all over Europe now....or is that not a problem...

JD JD

Sounds like a plan and maybe, as we're flying them back to their home countries, we could sit them in the emergency exits, open the hatch and see what happens.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “Sounds like a plan and maybe, as we're flying...

Those won't open inflight. But if they were taken on a boat carried by a helicopter they could drop it whoopsy daisy.

In response to “Those won't open inflight. But if they were...

Don't need a boat - just use one of those military helicopters that transport tanks and drop them right off the side.

Linnster Linnster

I don't think they will Care tbh

If you think about it these People Sacrifice their greatest Possession ,
their own Life and they do it for a cause they Believe in.

Kill the Infidel

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “I don't think they will Care tbh...

It's not so much as them believing what they are doing , but most of them want to live and families are important...only the suicide bombers are really screwed up and brainwashed..

JD JD

In response to “It's not so much as them believing what they...

Brain washed and Radicalized to Kill the Enemy which is us and until recently their tactic was Suicide Bombing (I think Life was the last thing on their Mind)

Now they are using these White vans because it's a Deadly Weapon especially weighted with cement that can go untraced before it's actually used to Kill so many.

I don't think their Will to Live comes into it because more often than not they will be Killed during an attack by those who are there to Protect us and they know this.

If they take flight after an attack , that's because it's a natural instinct in moments of intense Danger. Fight or Flight

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “Brain washed and Radicalized to Kill the...

These newer breed of terrorists, try to escape and live and that's why they use vans to run people down...

JD JD

In response to “These newer breed of terrorists, try to...

3 Dead Terrorists on London Bridge after they Killed 8 and injured 21

Well they haven't thought that one through
have they ?

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “http://data.amirite.net/user_images/599b3802392...

But they still tried to escape ....

JD JD

You have a Deadly Weapon , your Car but no one thinks that you're going to use your Car to Kill People. So you drive around , going through St Camera's , blending in with everybody else.

Just like these White Vans do
Terrorist's just got Smart.

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

Just goes to show how terrible life must be for them. The fools can kill themselves but when they send the little children to blow themselves up that is terrible. They do that so family isn't that important either

I don't see how that would help us deal with the vast majority of terrorists who were born here

DWF DWF

In response to “I don't see how that would help us deal with...

I agree - it's an idea that needs work. But, if the terrorist was born here, and family immigrated - we're back in business.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “I agree - it's an idea that needs work. But...

Sooo. The fellow who drove his car into a crowd of people, in charlottesville? His parents grandparents, great grandparents, aunts uncles and cousins get sent to where, exactly?

Carla Carla

In response to “Sooo. The fellow who drove his car into a...

Good question! The Green Beret I was listening to only spoke about Muslim terrorists whose family came from places other than the USA.

Where the idea has been considered elsewhere, they spoke about home grown types, we take their families off any and all government subsidies. But, I don't know if we even need to cross that bridge.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “Good question! The Green Beret I was...

Why not?
And what if they are on no subsidies?
And what does someone have to do to wear the lable of terrorist?

Look into mass shootings over the last 30 years in the us. It might surprise you.

Carla Carla

In response to “Why not? And what if they are on no...

Why not, what?
I don't know Carla. You're in such a delightful mood today, perhaps you can come up with some good ideas!

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “Why not, what? I don't know Carla. You're in...

Why no need to cross that bridge?

I dont know how to stop it.
But punishing people who are innocent isnt the answer. That is against the constitution. You believe in the constitution, right?
That kind of mentality is fuel for the flames for any extremist group.

Carla Carla

In response to “Why no need to cross that bridge? I dont...

Because I personally don't think that it would be as effective with home grown types.

Sending people home isn't exactly capital punishment, is it?

All that aside - I think it might work!

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “Because I personally don't think that it...

People who are born here are home grown.

Carla Carla

In response to “People who are born here are home grown.

true enough! And if they commit some act of terror, the idea is to send their family members back from whence they came.

Budwick Budwick OP

It's still Punishment and Punishing innocent People is going to cause more Anger.
It won't solve the problems we have , it will escalate them.

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “It's still Punishment and Punishing innocent...

We don't know that it wouldn't help resolve the problem.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “We don't know that it wouldn't help resolve...

If you were innocent and you were Punished in some way , wouldn't you be Angry , wouldn't your Friends , Loved ones , Colleagues be up in Arms ?

You have seen the way Muslims have reacted to being treated unfairly.(I have shown just a few eg on this post)

Legislation would never go through for such an idea as there are more in this World who Believe in being Fair than dealing out harsh and unjustified Punishments to those who don't deserve to be Punished.

Well certainly in our Countries in any case.

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “If you were innocent and you were Punished in...

Of course it's not fair.
Of course stabbing random people, racing trucks through crowds etc is kind of unfair too.
The point id to find something to deter future terrorists.

I understand it would not pass legislation.

It's kind of why I asked the question. I think the idea has merit - in that it might work in deterring terrorists. You, have a dramatically different point of view.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “Of course it's not fair. Of course stabbing...

One act is Unlawful

Stabbing innocent Victims in the street on a night out after running them down. Attaching Bomb vests to themselves and Killing Children at a Music Concert.

None of this will be looked on by Officials of their Country and be deemed acceptable. None of this is deemed acceptable by my Muslim neighbors and friends who are also horrified by these Abhorrent acts they have Witnessed in both our Countries.

I understand that the idea is being thought of as a deterrent by yourself and a few others on this post
in the hope that this Madness will end.

But I truly see no end to this.

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “One act is Unlawful Stabbing innocent...

Yeah, not likely to end as long as terrorism continues.

Budwick Budwick OP

Muslim country, that would be very horrible for any american

Our terrorist attacks, that happened in London and Manchester were carried out by British born terrorists, they can still be sent back to the country of origin...

JD JD

In response to “Our terrorist attacks, that happened in...

Under the Budwick Plan - the terrorist himself - since he lived, would be fed to hungry alligators and his family sent to the country of origin. We're working out details as to whether plane departure should be at an airport terminal, or somewhere 30,000 above the terminal.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “Under the Budwick Plan - the terrorist...

I have no problem with the actual terrorist dining with alligators. I just have a problem with punishing the families.

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “I have no problem with the actual terrorist...

I know. I get it and understand.
Just thought the idea was novel, and worth a look.

Budwick Budwick OP

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

Bad idea, because it would amount to resorting to Nazi methods.

It would be much less damaging to our values to strictly limit immigration to those individuals who will make a valuable occupational contribution, will not become wards of the state, who are willing to assimilate, and who have been proved by as careful vetting as possible not to be or to become terrorists or other kinds of criminals.

In particular, there is no need to follow Europe's disastrous present example.

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

first you need to find the real terrorist's not the ones on the news, the security at the perth international airport was crap anyone can come to Australia, plus when you hear terrorists getting on a plane don't the security check them before they get on, like a bomb or a rifle is not something that you just are allowed to carry on board? you'd think the securities staff would have checked them, I got my hair oil and coke a cola thrown away.

bird1986 bird1986

Careful what poison you unleash

VicZinc VicZinc

In response to “http://data.amirite.net/user_images/599b6936c69...

Thanks Vic! Pie Chart Baloney!

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “Thanks Vic! Pie Chart Baloney!

I like mine with mustard.

VicZinc VicZinc

Did I miss the part about permanently shutting down mosques? Or was I just not paying attention?

DW2 DW2

Do anything to screw them up. Have a new religious thing started that puts violence as what will prevent getting to their reward. YET all these people care about is killing so they must be killed before they kill us.

And what if the close family members are completely innocent?

A lot of families are first in denial and then stuck in limbo if one of their own gets crazy ideas.. and if it goes too far then they might denounce the believes of the extreme one ... kind of like what just happened when a family denounce their son over his white supremacists views.

I know I wouldn't want to be responsible for all my family's viewpoints and they wouldn't want to be apart of mine.

Zolfie Zolfie

In response to “And what if the close family members are...

Yeah, those questions come up when kids go on some kind of rampage and vandalize too. Parents get stuck paying for it and complain.

I realize the concept has some difficult aspects to it. But, considering that it may deter these bonehead terrorists if their families were to be penalized - I still think it' worth considering.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “Yeah, those questions come up when kids go on...

It might deter, or it might encourage... you're working on the assumption that they don't want action taken against those around them... and that's a bad assumption.

Why? Because that's what most others people would care about and your very own veteran source "said that radical Muslims don't care about the same things most others care about".

Also some (I can't remember who at the moment on here but they were conservative) were stating that extreme Muslims were trying to secretly burn Mosque so they could create more unrest and more tensions by wrongly blaming other types of Americans.

And if other types of Americans we're shipping off innocent people, then they don't have to do anything secret or wrongly blame... as America is wronging them without them having to lie.

All they would have to do is attack, then Americans ship off innocent people... and then they can use that to rally against America... and while that will hurt the direct family, overall it would help their anti-American cause rallying people to their side, because people know two wrongs don't make a right... and all it would take is someone to want to improve their cause more than protect their family.

So a good family, trying to straighten out their trouble kid, could make that kid want to attack more, to 1) punish his family 2) push his cause....

Zolfie Zolfie

Now, before the world wide use of the word "terrorism" in these days, there were some other issues, that were seen as the use of that word. IRA did fight for the freedom of the Northern Ireland against the UK / protestant part of the Union.

You have to be ** stupid to think that this "terrorism" is all about USA and Islam terrorists, yet - why do you not see the history? I like you, I never did before (in my previous profiles), but you are a self-centered , to be honest. It's not all about USA! It's not all about the bloody, stupid people believing Allah. It's the same ** God, for all of your Holiness.

Did Northern Irish and English fight forever for this to be a showcase of your own opinion? No. I like you and get a **** grip.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “Now, before the world wide use of the word...

No one even hinted that terrorism is all about the USA.

The Christian God and Allah are not the same.

The Irish and English fought forever over what again?

You like me and you find me to be a self centered ****. ... I see.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “No one even hinted that terrorism is all...

I like people like myself.

I am a self-centered ****.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

Abrahamic religions are the same. They just don't seem to get it.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

here is a better idea, stop creating terrorists by bombing their families. that is why they hate america, that is why they attack us, we attacked them first,

sh9683 sh9683

"The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle's own plumes, we often give our enemies the means of our own destruction" - Aesop

TheCensoredBrit TheCensoredBrit