LinnsterStarzAboveCarlaPhilboydStudge

sh9683BudwickMimeosome

PhilboydStudgedoctorwho1011Piper2StarzAboveBozetteCarla
Comment just seen on Yahoo: God, send a sign if you want us to impeach. Block the sun.

(clap)(clap)(clap) If only. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove

here is on: God if you want us to put Hilary in jail for the rest of her miserable life block the sun

sh9683 sh9683

I thought God blocked the sun because the world was unjustly crucifying someone.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “I thought God blocked the sun because the...

C'mon Jim...the good professor left it open as to whether it would be a sign of further division or healing. (biggrin)

Bozette Bozette

HA HA HA!

Didn't you get the memo, Linn? This week they are asking Trump to resign. Twitter poll is currently 50-50.

Bozette Bozette

In response to “HA HA HA! Didn't you get the memo, Linn?...

If that isn't fake news, it's the best news I've heard today.

Linnster Linnster OP

Well, I just noticed the "agrees" have 67% and the "disagrees" have 33%, so there might be something to that Twitter poll since they have so many more people.

Linnster Linnster OP

In response to “http://data.amirite.net/user_images/599b7d41ec1...

Thanks, but I like my numbers better. :)

Linnster Linnster OP

I saw that somewhere too, but I'm not sure Trump being impeached would help much.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “I saw that somewhere too, but I'm not sure...

Nope, you'd get that slimeball, snake in the grass Pence.

Linnster Linnster OP

In response to “Yep.

He really is creepy looking and he sounds even worse with that quiet, reserved, controlled way of speaking.

Linnster Linnster OP

In response to “He really is creepy looking and he sounds...

Also, I've read enough about some of his stances, to not be celebrating all that much, should Trump actually get impeached.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “Also, I've read enough about some of his...

I know what you mean.

Linnster Linnster OP

I agree 100%, he was a rotten Governor, and he would NOT have won another term....

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “I agree 100%, he was a rotten Governor, and...

I don't know much about how he was as a governor, but I do about some of the stances he's taken through the years. I also find his demeanor a little creepy, and the fact at as a self-proclaimed "Christian", he defends and excuses the inexcusable (to me) things that come of out Trump's mouth.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “I don't know much about how he was as a...

As Governor he was against the LGBT people, and there was quite a todo about it.... corporations and conventions were backing out of coming to Indiana. State was losing money. He was always gonna fix our roads, heck he didn't even fix the chuck holes. At one time he wanted to start his own State-run newspaper where he would approve of what was printed. Dictator for sure. But there was such an uproar about it that that idea fell apart. In fact, he didn't do one good thing for Indiana. We were all so glad when Trump chose him as VP because we thought, at the time, he would be without a job..... no one ever thought Trump would win, so now we're stuck with two hypocrites.

He's not a good Christian if he can stand up there and say good things about the worse president in our history knowing his background.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

What does Pence's outward appearance have to do with anything? You're as bad as Trump insulting Carly. Poking fun, or judging someone on how they look is pretty petty. (no)

BlueRose BlueRose

In response to “What does Pence's outward appearance have to...

I'm not commenting on whether or not he is good looking or ugly, I commented on the expression on his face.

Linnster Linnster OP