If you are against far right violence but deny the violence caused by antifa your a dang HYPOCRITE! or just plain IGNORANT

sh9683ergoproxyozzyboySukiesnowJustJimColoSunny_the_skepticBudwickSeonagMimeosome

DWF

Sukiesnow

Explained by sh9683...

i hear all you liberals outcrying over what a far far far right idiot did, but i never hear you denounce alt left violence, well guess what they are JUST as violent and just as eventful on harming even killing those who disagree with them, i have heard far more conservatives speak out AGAINST what happened with the guy who drove a car into people then liberals speaking out against antifa, in fact liberals defend the violence, or tries to look the other way and deny it happens. so sad. you democrats are the reason why trump will run the full 8 years.

I do not see the political spectrum as a straight line. The "far-left" Antifa communists are nextdoor neighbors to the "far-right" Neo-Nazi fascists...in fact, I'd say they live in a duplex, there's so little difference between them. Everyone in America should be denouncing all of them.

Bozette Bozette

I'm a centrist and I abhor all violence, no matter what side it comes from. The problem is, so many people seem to think that when you bash a far-left extremist group, then you're bashing the left in general, and you're a far-right extremist. I've been shouted down so many times and called a bigot and a racist and everything, simply for speaking out against far-left extremist groups (even though I've also spoke out against far right extremist groups numerous times.) They even accused me of being a "conservative disguised as a centrist so I could bash the left".... why can't someone simply speak out against violence and hate?
People are extremely polarized these days; if you're not an extremist right-winger, then you're automatically an extremist left-winger, and vice-versa.

Thedudeyouhatetomeet Thedudeyouhatetomeet

Is it any wonder it took 4 days for the petition to have antifa to be called a domestic terrorist group over 190000 signatures. I say find these animals and make sure they never breed.

ergoproxy ergoproxy

Bozette Bozette

In response to “I do not see the political spectrum as a...

exactly, 100% agree with that

sh9683 sh9683 OP

In response to “Horseshoe.

I disagree, I believe that gap either closes or comes damn near to closing. I've looked through countless line, horseshoe, square, and circle diagrams, but have yet to find the one that pegs things just the way I see 'em. Many come close, but maybe I'll have to sketch out my own take on things.

Bozette Bozette

In response to “¥

?

Bozette Bozette

Stupid people.... stupid people everywhere.... a haircut of all things..
Swinging a knife at you while asking if you're a neo nazi... I think that electro shock therapy is in order

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

Couldn't agree more.

Budwick Budwick

I'd say BOTH. But then, it seems even the so-called conservatives refuse to believe their own eyes about the antifa violence!

Seonag Seonag