<b>Does going to casinos do anything for you?</b> <em>LOVE casinos...I am wide wake at the thought...</em>

TiffaneeDandyDonBozetteOzSurferSukiesnowMazeCarlaRooster
Does going to casinos do anything for you? LOVE casinos...I am wide wake at the thought...

Explained by Sukiesnow...

And you can win money, too.

No. I like my money too much for that.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

No...I don't care much for gambling..

DandyDon DandyDon

Nope, I've neither been nor ever cared to go to a casino.

Bozette Bozette

In response to “Nope, I've neither been nor ever cared to go...

I could see you in some Western Bordello/Casino...as a Madam...

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “I could see you in some Western...

HA HA HA! Yeah, I can see that, too.

Bozette Bozette

Here's the thing about casinos, every light bulb and scrap of fake gold in the place was purchased with money people lost. People do come out ahead at casinos sometimes, but casinos consistently make money, and that means over the long term, they'll make your money too if you go to them regularly.

The only times I've ever gone to casinos is when I'm dragged along by friends. In that case, I'll throw a few bucks at the machines here and there, and if I hit a decent win and find myself ahead, I just cash out and stop playing. That's what happened last time I went. I was out of town on a fishing trip and I won just enough money to cover my expenses. I was happy. But my friends dragged me back later on. There was a different vibe in the room this time, people weren't as happy. I decided to sit it out, and I watched my friends give back all their winnings and end up a fair bit in the hole.

Maze Maze

In response to “Here's the thing about casinos, every light...

That's why I never play blackjack (anymore). It's just not lucky for me, but the slots are.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

Ive been.
I would rather play euchre. 25, 50, 1.00 and 5.00.

Carla Carla

I used to like going years ago just to play black jack before they replaced the shoe's and stopped card counting, but I never really enjoyed the atmosphere there much. I did enjoy going to the restaurants though, they were the only restaurants that were legally allowed to keep children out, so you could have a quiet relaxing meal without someone setting a high chair up next to you.

OzSurfer OzSurfer

Does people watching count?

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “Does people watching count?

You don't have to go to casinos to gamble...

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

I like going to them as there is one about 20 minutes away. I like the glitz and the glamor a lot and I rarely lose money. I'm a good Poker player. Plus some of the restaurants have the best dang food!

Rooster Rooster

No. I like my money too much for that.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

It used to. I don't gamble anymore. It's a waste of time

gypsyking gypsyking

I enjoy playing the slots, and the food is great.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

no I love compound interest and have worked to hard to blow it.

shinrin shinrin

No they are immoral in my opinion the rich preying on the feeble minded

Willcooper Willcooper

In response to “No they are immoral in my opinion the rich...

Have you ever gone?

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “Have you ever gone?

Yes I'm part native American and it's sad to see what the tribe has become and I want nothing to do with it.

Willcooper Willcooper

I love casinos. I try to make it to Wendover, NV, at least once a month. I love the people energy in casino.
People having fun gambling, the drinking, the smoking (even though I'm not a smoker), the live entertainment, the buffets, the 24/7, nonstop cycle of it all. Last but not least, of course, casinos are one big piece of eye-candy

Sir_Whatz Sir_Whatz

In response to “I love casinos. I try to make it to Wendover...

Yay!! We are in our element...right? How is it that other people don't have this experience?

Staff treats people nice at Casinos. Drinks, fresh coffee, snacks, nice.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

I only play roulette. The game with the best odds. Otherwise I generally hate casinos. I'll take a rough pool hall any day. :)

DW2 DW2