Whether you are at the store or at home you always see some car/truck that has been parked without the slightest bit of consideration for anyone else.  I think everyone should start leaving messages for these inconsiderate ****.

Will_JanitorSynyster StarzAboveJustJimColoTiffaneePiper2SofiaSukiesnowVicZincVisigothicreignJamesDubbed

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundredjohnstonlawfirm

VicZincPiper2Synyster TiffaneeStarzAboveSofiaAdaWill_JanitorSukiesnowMarianneprimeiroCarla
Whether you are at the store or at home you always see some car/truck that has been parked without the slightest bit of consideration for anyone else. I think everyone should start leaving messages for these inconsiderate ****.

Explained by Will_Janitor...

I attached a source with some suggestions from other people. Some of them are very detailed. Ha!

It's annoying, and I don't even drive.

Sofia Sofia

In response to “I love that one!

Someone went to a lot of work to send this person a message.

Synyster Synyster

Love the post!
Consider carrying some plastic zip ties to strap shopping carts to cars parked by ****.

Budwick Budwick

The last several days, ive had to go to the hospital. The parking lot is always quite full. Everyday there has been at least three spaces rendered unaccessable, except for maybe a cooper, because, people..dont..know..how..to..park!

I should have thought to employ one of the above methods. Still couldnt park, but it would be a stress release.

Carla Carla

Delivery trucks like UPS and Fed Ex are at the top of the list. They don't care if they block traffic and don't care about a rare, $25. fine. For delivery trucks, the only way to stop it, is to make it too costly to continue to do it.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “Delivery trucks like UPS and Fed Ex are at...

UPS and FedEx consider those fines a cost of doing business. They go to traffic court with all the tickets and negotiate a lower price and pay it.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “UPS and FedEx consider those fines a cost of...

Yep. It doesn't help us when we are stuck behind one parked in traffic for 10 minutes though. One consequence for those who can afford to pay and another for those who can't. I wish illegal parking fines were levied again the license plates of company vehicles. The more offenses, the high the fines.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “Yep. It doesn't help us when we are stuck...

I know what you mean. Fortunately, most or my driving is on highways, so I haven't had that problem often.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “I know what you mean. Fortunately, most or...

I avoid downtown and congested areas like the plague. As I've gotten older, my patience has gone downhill. :)

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “I avoid downtown and congested areas like the...

I don't drive into NYC at all. The parking is non-existent and if you pull into a garage, it's $30 for the first half hour in midtown. Easier to take public transportation. I didn't have much patience to begin with, and it's been seriously eroded as I aged. :)

Linnster Linnster

It's annoying, and I don't even drive.

Sofia Sofia

I agree. Leaving messages is a good thing. I also believe in leaving messages for people who are neglecting their dogs...at their houses.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

I think that's a fine idea, leaving a message now and then. :)

Piper2 Piper2

Note: "You obviously have to be drunk to have parked your vehicle this badly, I shall patiently wait until you come out of the store and drive off before I pull you over. Yes I'm watching."
- The Considerate Police Officer

DW2 DW2

In response to “Note: "You obviously have to be drunk to...

Or second Note: "You obviously parked this way because you were afraid somebody would touch your car. Just wanted you to know I touched it. I touched your car everywhere. Over and over. It likes me more than you now. Have a good day. :)"

DW2 DW2

won't do any good. They know and just don't care. What we should do is outlaw larger vehicles in parking lots. It is always a monster truck or van taking up too much space

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

In response to “won't do any good. They know and just don't...

Well, it's not meant as a solution as much as a way to relieve stress. (hello)

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor OP

In response to “Well, it's not meant as a solution as much as...

That is what yelling is for , my poor little prius is all mangled up from hit and runs in parking lots.Stupid people just don't care. Hey maybe an automatic camera to catch take a picture and send a report would be nice, also it would be more eyes to catch people doing wrongs in general

Maybe our driving tests should be more intensive and harder too pass so that it weeds out the dipshits

JamesDubbed JamesDubbed

In response to “Maybe our driving tests should be more...

They can pass a driving test they just don't care about rules or common sense after that license is in hand

Wait until they get to their car and club them in the knee caps.

Visigothicreign Visigothicreign