History is crazy, cruel, inhumane, sometimes dumb, sometimes amazing and inspiring... and always interesting.

SofiaDWFTiffaneeSynyster primeiroBookyankaAdaSunny_the_skepticgoblue1968Bub

Nobody :)

Synyster TiffaneeSofiaAdaSukiesnowprimeiroBub

Explained by Sofia...

It's an interesting video.

I enjoyed that...alot

Carla Carla

I enjoyed that...alot

Carla Carla

It's very interesting. xD I liked it a lot.

primeiro primeiro

History is what makes us how we are today....I love history , which is strange as I hated it when I was at school....

JD JD

In response to “History is what makes us how we are...

I hate History as a class, never liked it at all - but I absolutely love to hear about our History and to learn about it. The moment I have to be graded on it, it becomes stressful (at least for me).

Sofia Sofia OP

In response to “I hate History as a class, never liked it at...

I also find that having to be graded for it makes it stressful and takes away from the enjoyment of the subject.

primeiro primeiro

In response to “https://media.giphy.com/media/H6CW8SL6vgVb2/gip...

:D

Getting a bit out of your post's subject here, but the same is true about reading. It's enjoyable until you are forced to interpret the text and get graded for the "correctness" of your interpretation.

primeiro primeiro

In response to “:D Getting a bit out of your post's subject...

So true!

In Português we have to read a book and make a presentation on it... I either don't do it or it's a disaster.

Sofia Sofia OP

In response to “So true! In Português we have to read a...

lol. Yeah, I hate "presentations". :P :)

In Português here, several times, we had to read a book and then do a written exam on it.

primeiro primeiro

In response to “https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/glee/image...

Just kidding, I'm ok now, thank you. :P :D

primeiro primeiro

Hey look at the good part, at least now in this age we record history in much greater detail. We don't know what Alexander the great say because he didn't have facebook or twitter. People deemed great by history would look compeltely different if we knew a lot more details about them.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

That was a really great video! Too bad it was so fast-paced because some of the names went by so fast that I couldn't really catch what they were.

goblue1968 goblue1968

Back about thirty years ago I bought a great history of the world that was printed on a long scroll which rolled out and had all the stuff that was shown in the twenty minute video you were so kind to supply the link for. Thanks for the video! I'm just curious to know how many hours it took the producer to make the video.

goblue1968 goblue1968

In response to “Back about thirty years ago I bought a great...

Probably a lot. He would have to have some knowledge of the entire History, then put it in little pieces. They cut a lot of it, so I'm guessing they had to chose what stayed and what didn't.

Sofia Sofia OP

that is if it all makes sense, there might be some truths but there might also be some like bending the truth as well...that is my thought...

bird1986 bird1986