<b>Donald's sense of dominance is his least attractive quality.</b> <em>I'll never forgive him if he begins a world war with NK.</em>

SukiesnowTiffaneeDWFCarlaVisigothicreignBlewynanifail

HowlerSeonag

SukiesnowCarla
Donald's sense of dominance is his least attractive quality. I'll never forgive him if he begins a world war with NK.

I don't know about least attractive but it is one of them.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

Again...someone disagrees without giving a reason. Disqualify!

Let's see...who is on today....

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

So...where where are all the Anti-Trump people I've supported all this time?

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

Tiffanee Tiffanee

I hope he doesnt. That is really all that i can do.

Carla Carla

Honestly, that's one thing among several that I like about Trump.

I was never a Trump fan until AFTER he took office.

Didn't vote for him in the primary.

Did in the general election, but only to keep Clinton out.

Fast forward to the present, and I have become a HUGE supporter, some of it because of the pressure against him.

Howler Howler

In response to “Honestly, that's one thing among several that...

He is NOT the underdog. His sense of dominance comes from bullying.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “He is NOT the underdog. His sense of...

I don't see him as a bully at all.

I don't even see him as dominating.

I do see him as a very sharp individual with a keen sense of what he needs to do and what is needed to be done.

But, hey more power to you on your own take of President Trump.

Howler Howler

In response to “I don't see him as a bully at all. I don't...

Yes...and we'll see if his "keen" sense is more about what he wants or what is the best for America.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “Yes...and we'll see if his "keen"...

I want to clarify my last reply when i stated I don't see him as "dominating", after I stated in my initial comment on this post that it was one of the things I like about Trump.

I see his "dominating" characteristic as one which applies to leadership which is a positive thing IMO.

That leadership quality however, can seem to come across to some as a negative because he does not always communicate with tact. But, personally, I have always admired straightforward, to-the-point talk from someone in authority, even if harsh. It's just how I was brought up in my work life and business.

I think what HE wants, at least so far, IS what is BEST for America.

If a God-fearing, Constitutional republic-type America is not a dominating factor in this world ( as IMPERFECT as it is),
the world will be pure hell, and make today seem like a Sunday picnic.

Just my take. Matters not who agrees or disagrees.
I'll never sidestep that stance.

Howler Howler

In response to “I want to clarify my last reply when i stated...

Of course there are large gaps in your statements...but I won't say anything since we both know discussing politics is not fun.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “Of course there are large gaps in your...

Anytime you want to discuss, I'm fine with it.

II don't claim to be any authority on politics, but I usually know where I stand, and why claim a particular political or ideological stance. I don't base it on politics as much as I merely base the stance on my established worldview, which is usually going to be a tell-all for one's politics IMO.

Howler Howler

In response to “Anytime you want to discuss, I'm fine with...

What I don't understand is how you see Donald as "good" dominating... Is that some macho male thing? Are men more at ease when someone is "dominant" rather than like say, Obama? And what if Donald was gay...would that be a turn-off for most macho males?

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “What I don't understand is how you see Donald...

It has nothing to do with a macho male thing for me.

I was supporter of Margaret Thatcher back in the last century. She was a a dominating force IMO in a very good way for the UK.

I did perceive Obama (and I still do) to be a phony wimp, and his administration to be the worst thing to ever happen to the USA overall in my lifetime.

Anyone who practices homosexual behavior is a turnoff for me, just as is anyone who practices adultery or fornication. Not that folks who indulge in such behaviors are not capable of forgiveness and repentance - they are. But, I would never support such behavior with anyone. However, if they love freedom and the idea of a Constitutional republic as the USA was founded to be, then I support them in that stance.

Best I can do I suppose to answer your reply.

Howler Howler

would oyu have forgiven clinton for starting WWIII? because she wanted that badly

sh9683 sh9683

All he knows how to do is drag his knuckles and stare into the sun.

Visigothicreign Visigothicreign

A world war requires the whole world to participate, I don't know who would step in to defend a shithole like NK apart from China, but you're right war is ugly and brings nothing good, all of it because of greed or whose wiener is bigger.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “A world war requires the whole world to...

Damn Donald is stirring things up and it can only come to no good.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “Damn Donald is stirring things up and it can...

It's not just Trump, Sukie. There is a difference between occasion and reason. Even if Donald is president no one would let him wage war for stupid reasons, the only fat North Korean in the world on the other hand.... I doubt he has a leash

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “It's not just Trump, Sukie. There is a...

*Fat Korean* (hehe) ...he must continually stuff himself...

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “*Fat Korean* (hehe) ...he must continually...

I say the only fat NK for a reason, pretty much anyone else not in high position in the government is starving and poor, have you listened to North Korean escapees? You'd get executed for watching a movie or ****. Basically every 1st world person is worthy of execution in there.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “I say the only fat NK for a reason, pretty...

No..I have not listened to NK escapees. That's what they said huh...

Wonder what their fashion sense is like...

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “No..I have not listened to NK escapees...

It's really harsh, they talk about how they have to bribe the guards not to shoot when they try to escape

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

Trump can't start a nuclear war on his own-there are safeguards against that -but those of you who think that nuclear war won't affect parts of the world that aren't involved are wrong.Look how far afield the fall out from Chernobyl went.I continue to think he is dangerous-look at his rambling speech last night in which he threatened to shut down the government to get his wall.But to answer the question I am with you-but he has to have support to do so.

Blewynanifail Blewynanifail