DW2CarlaSunny_the_skepticAda

Nobody :)

AdaCarla
Mcgregor knocks out Mayweather By round 4. We need a special form of betting on this one. I lose this bet I'm willing to say. "I fully agree and you are so smart I should know better." On everything you say 5 times in a row. Willing to do the same?

I do realize if a bunch of you bet against me I'm going to take a whole lot of crap. 5 times per person. Though if I win boy will I be right a whole lot. Amirite?

DW2 DW2 OP

DW2 DW2 OP

I cant take that bet. I think it will go down quite like you say.
Mayweather does not understand mcgregors left. It will take his head off.
And....connor is used to being hit with hammers covered by a 4 oz glove. That big head took punches from diaz and didnt break.
Yep....

Carla Carla

In response to “I cant take that bet. I think it will go down...

Did I ever mention I love you? :)

DW2 DW2 OP

In response to “Did I ever mention I love you? :)

:). No dw, you never have.

Carla Carla

In response to “:). No dw, you never have.

Better late than never. I love you. :)

DW2 DW2 OP

The seasons are so totally screwed up here that I would never bet anything on the Weather in May.

AliceD AliceD

Some foolhardy bloke bound to bet me on this one. :)

DW2 DW2 OP

In response to “Some foolhardy bloke bound to bet me on this...

I'll take the bet, only because it could be fun and there may be a few loopholes I can see :)

AliceD AliceD

In response to “I'll take the bet, only because it could be...

Awesome. I'm in. :)

DW2 DW2 OP

In response to “Awesome. I'm in. :)

Done :)

AliceD AliceD

I think there are many who don't take UFC fighters seriously. They are going to after this.

DW2 DW2 OP

In response to “I think there are many who don't take UFC...

I dont know how people dont.
I used to be quite the fan of boxing. I started watching mma about 10 or so years ago.
The athleticism is incredible. And, as the younger fighters come up, it gets better and better. I rarely miss a televised event. Lfa, bellator and ufc.

And oh...the women!

Carla Carla

If any fight was a foregone conclusion then this one takes the biscuit ...not the same rules as McGregor is used to and Mayweather is so superior in every department...he will knock him out by the fifth round...

JD JD

In response to “If any fight was a foregone conclusion then...

Awesome! Taking the bet?

DW2 DW2 OP

No, I wouldn't but I really want McGregor to knock out the smug out of Mayweather, it's super easy to hate people who are good at something or successful but they're being a smug little shit about it. I REALLY want to see Mayweather knocked out like a chump and everyone laughing and pointing at him when McGregor beats his ****. It'd be even better if Rhonda Rousey does it.

Look at let's say Eminem and Kanye West, one is a lot more successful, started from absolutely nothing and had a very difficult life, making lots of sacrifice and has 100% less ego and is not smug about his achievements.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “No, I wouldn't but I really want McGregor to...

What **** me off is how much he holds the other guys, I mean why doesn't the referee ever deduct points from him? 乂ᵒ .ᴼ乂

Ada Ada

In response to “What **** me off is how much he holds the...

He found a loop that's not illegal and he's using it

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “He found a loop that's not illegal and he's...

He always fights in Las Vegas where the referees continuously let him get away with it. Like you say it's a loop, in the previous two fights I've seen him in (against Ricky Hatton and Manny Pacquiao) if he'd been fighting anywhere else the ref would probably of deducted points for his excessive amount of holding.
乂>_<乂

Ada Ada