There is way to many charaties collecting money, for children or illnesses especially cancer...apparently money is collected to help poor people to build houses ect... i'm not against helping others but when they are scamming you for the wrong reasons I don't like that

Will_Janitor

Send your money for charity to Food For The Poor. They do excellent work, about 95% of your donated money goes the the actual charitable work. About 5% for administrative costs. REALLY good performance!

They do a lot of work in Haiti - several years of drought and earthquakes and oppressive government - people there need help $50 will feed a child for a year and provide fresh water for life!

Budwick Budwick

I think you need to investigate which are the good and bad charities. There are scammers in almost anything that relates to money.

Synyster Synyster

Funny, you don't seem to mind that your brother is scamming the insurance company.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “Funny, you don't seem to mind that your...

what am I supposed to do?

bird1986 bird1986 OP

In response to “what am I supposed to do?

Perhaps not telling everyone that he's scamming the insurance company might help.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “I know

Then why in the name of all that is holy do you keep doing it?

Linnster Linnster

In response to “Then why in the name of all that is holy do...

I did it like once

bird1986 bird1986 OP

In response to “I did it like once

I guess you forgot the time you put all your banking information on here. Are you waiting for someone to hack your account? Several people on here have told you not to post all the personal information, but you do it anyway.

Linnster Linnster

It is always important to throuly check out who you make donations too

Willcooper Willcooper