Is the hatred fueled from living vicariously through Hillary Rodham Clinton?

Oh_DaveyJustJimColosh9683

TiffaneePiper2Skr3wBall

Nobody :(

I was appalled by an attack I saw on Vice President Pence this morning. How deep does the hate go because HRC lost? Are her failures your failures? Are her enemies your enemies? Is her psychosis your psychosis? Is her hate your hate? How deep does it go, because you are not president through her?

No one is mad because Hillary lost, it's over, in fact the only ones that mention Hillary are people like you who are still commenting about her. We've all moved on.

Trump is president, everyone has accepted that, and it's time he started acting presidential, instead of acting like a 13 year old bully on the playground. Trump is responsible for all the hate....siding with the Neo Nazis and the KKK is inciting more hate. Now he is in a fight with two Republican Senators and Mitch McConnell.... Trump is unhinged...he proves it every day.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “No one is mad because Hillary lost, it's...

Funny this hate-filled post is accusing others of hate. Talk about hypocritical contradictions.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “Funny this hate-filled post is accusing...

Exactly.... when Trump is impeached or is forced to resign, just maybe they will see who the real hypocrite is.... DJT.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “Exactly.... when Trump is impeached or is...

Yeah and it is also funny that the only ones that post about Hillary are Trump supporters. Maybe they secretly love Hillary. (hehe) They have a disturbing obsession with her.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “Yeah and it is also funny that the only ones...

They can't say anything good about Trump, so they diss Hillary, when us liberals have long forgotten about the election.

I can't wait until her book comes out, Trump will go bonkers on Twitter. lol lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove

They miss president Obama.

Random_Thoughts Random_Thoughts

In response to “They miss president Obama.

I sure miss Obama, he was presidential, had good sense, not a 13 year old bully on the playground.....

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Dude, the only reason I voted for Clinton was because she wasn't Donald Trump

DWF DWF

Literally no one is mad that Hillary lost. People are mad because Trump won. If Bernie had beaten Hillary it'd be different. If Ben Carson beat Hillary, it'd be different. If Spongebob Squarepants beat Hillary it'd be different. Trump is the common denominator, no matter who he had beaten, people such as myself became disgusted.

Skr3wBall Skr3wBall

In response to “Literally no one is mad that Hillary lost...

Mickey Mouse would be a better president than Trump.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “Mickey Mouse would be a better president than...

The Mickey Moue Playhouse is already hard to run! I'm sure the White House is a challenge he's up for.

Skr3wBall Skr3wBall

In response to “The Mickey Moue Playhouse is already hard to...

Trump thinks the White House is a dump. Sad isn't it, that he's dissing one of the most important part of our culture.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

It's not only Pence, it's anybody who didnt vote for Hillary that is targeted for hate. Losers who had nothing to look forward to hoped to have their lives resurrected thru the election of the first woman president. It didnt work out that way so let hillarys hate branch out now via her network of followers.

BlueRose BlueRose

In response to “It's not only Pence, it's anybody who didnt...

I voted for Hillary, not because she was a woman, but because she would have made a better president than Trump. The only losers are those who are still supporting Trump....he's the biggest loser of all.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

More than a few wanted Bernie. Talk about an assumption. Sheez.

Hilary was the alternative to Trump. End of story.

Random_Thoughts Random_Thoughts

Haha!!!

Piper2 Piper2

I think you Americans have a way bigger issue than Trump of Clinton. You have a war going on within the US and unfortunately it's moved up to Canada.

Forget Trump for now ... fix the war between the right and left, cause it's getting ugly.

Synyster Synyster

In response to “I think you Americans have a way bigger issue...

Amen brother. I wish I could have "loved" your comment more than once.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “Amen brother. I wish I could have...

Thanks man.

It didn't take long to get up north to Canada. Quebec City rally was a disaster. More to come ... I'm sure.

Synyster Synyster

Meh. I'm reading Hillary's new book right now (nrd), and I wonder...(hmm)

Bookyanka Bookyanka

If only there was a way to voice a highly uneducated opinion to thousands of people on a regular basis.

Oh OK, nevermind...(no)

Tiffanee Tiffanee

What attacks? Links please. I have not heard of it yet.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

Sore Loser Hillary Clinton Says Trump Was a Mean “Creep” who Stalked Her at Second Debate

the **** is married to a rapist
that's not hate....that's a FACT

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

In response to “Sore Loser Hillary Clinton Says Trump Was a...

And Trump is a rapist

DWF DWF

In response to “And Trump is a rapist

you are truly stupid
sad part

there is no cure for stupid

you are SOL

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

In response to “you are truly stupid sad part there is no...

I'm an album that consists of wall to wall bangers?

DWF DWF

After reading the hate filled replies from all the standard progressive lefties - I finally understand the good side of posting anonymously. Who ever wrote this would be tormented ad infinitum .

I find it hard to believe that Dr. Phil aver said anything like that, but maybe Bill was hitting on Phil's wife and there was a fall out.

In any case - the OP is right on target! The left is full of hate filled lemmings that feed off each others hatred of America, Trump and republicans.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “After reading the hate filled replies from...

Quote from above:
the **** (Hillary) is married to a rapist
that's not hate....that's a FACT

And the right is full of hate filled lemmings that feed off each others' hatred of half of the American population.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

First time I was eligible to vote and two demons ran for office.

BlindMist BlindMist