ZonkeyBallsSynyster TiffaneeLorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundredCarlaSukiesnowBub

Will_Janitor

Synyster AdaWill_JanitorSukiesnowCarlaBub
I would like to finish some of the conversations, that I have left open. Maze, I believe we had a chat about soul / alien soul matrix situation... And uhmm... I don't know, somebody asked me about the Moon being artificial?

I have it on good authority that the moon is make of real Wisconsin cheese. None of that fake cheese stuff!

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “Cheddar?

I always thought it was Swiss. (jolly)

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “https://youtu.be/-L6UWk6-Hg8

I was saddened for a second.
Ha!

Carla Carla

In response to “I was saddened for a second. Ha!

I had the same reaction the first time I saw it.

Bozette Bozette

Ha Ha! What a mouse!

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “I have it on good authority that the moon is...

Naw they just have a cheesy attitude in Wisconsin. Everyone knows the moon is an alien satellite to watch what we do.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

OH where has ancient aliens gone? I missed it on Friday when usually one.

In response to “OH where has ancient aliens gone? I missed...

This time they had a special:

Freshly Cooked Alien Heads In a Moonberry Juice

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

Alrighty then, I'm drunk enough to write an explanation.

The size of the Moon, our only known "natural" satellite is an issue here. It's huge. If it was just a chunk of our own planetary body, swiped off by a collision in the early days of our solar system's development days, as the current theory proposes, then how is it, that it's still there... And formed and protecting our planet - the only planet in our system to support other than so-called intelligent life... The Moon controls our tidal waves perfectly. It's locked to our own planetary body in such a fashion, that only 56% of it can ever be seen from Earth.

All of the said above might be coincidental. A lucky happening in an unpredictable Universe. Lucky we. But then we come across with the issue of the size of the Moon. It's huge. No other planet in our own solar system has such a big monster, when compared to the size of the planet itself. It's huge and NASA has noted, that the Moon "rang like a bell", when they ordered the (can't remember off-hand what it was, exactly) stage of the orbiter to crash into it. **** it, I'm almost too drunk to even remember my name, as it is.

Let's put it this way. Distance. When you have something in your hand, like a tennis ball, and you want it to cover a specific spot in your favorite place, when you look at it. Never look at the Sol, kids. It's that certain sweet spot, when you can almost see it, but you don't. That's where our Moon is. Eclipses - only body in our solar system to create a perfect sun eclipse. Probably only one in the bloody Universe for that I know. Our Sol is located exactly at the distance, that it needs to be and exactly the size it needs to be in order to create a full eclipse, that allows us to see the corona of the Sol. That's not a coincidence anymore.

Now, this is all speculation from my part. I absolutely want to underline that part here. We never even discussed the Moon, when we had "special friends" at the "special place". We had more important issues. The one part a liaison officer has to do is to watch, observe and keep your mouth shut. Then you report home. We had more pressing issues than the Moon. This is all speculation, but I highly doubt, that since we have tons of evidence of artifacts, such as pyramids on the surface of the planetary body we call "The Moon", that it is natural. Definitely not. Bloody hell it is.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP