<b>Would you mind if your partner went to parties with strippers?</b>

doctorwho1011TiffaneeVisigothicreignOzSurferAdaWill_JanitorSukiesnowbird1986RoosterBubCbear1
Would you mind if your partner went to parties with strippers?

Not at all.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “Not at all.

You're not possessive at all, are you? Not even a little?

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

if he doesn't get a lap dance or anything else his monies could get him, if the stripper is just dancing on the stage / pole without touching him I'm all for it XD she needs to get paid some how.

bird1986 bird1986

In response to “if he doesn't get a lap dance or anything...

if he has a conscious that is enough to torture him if he does more than pay the stripper/s to dance.

bird1986 bird1986

Who would I be to stop them? Have at it!

Visigothicreign Visigothicreign

I just take my partner with me. 乂º◡^乂

Ada Ada

Yeah, I can't see why not. I mean if my previous partner did, that would have meant she was interested in **** and wouldn't get any from the stripper so would come home to me. As long as she doesn't expect me to wear a firemans helmet and a tool belt, it sounds like a win win.

OzSurfer OzSurfer

My ex wife didn't mind if I went to a strip club with my friends and if there was one for females around here? I wouldn't have minded if she went. Not like you're gonna have ** with any of them but the ex liked it when I came home all ** and ready to go!

Rooster Rooster

In response to “My ex wife didn't mind if I went to a strip...

You still love your ex?

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “You still love your ex?

No! Not at all but we get along as friends OK.

Rooster Rooster

For a special ocassion I wouldn't give it a thought. If this became a usual occurance I would have to ask what was going on.

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

Yep I would mind a lot of strippers are troubled people where I live they rolled a man then stole 250,000 from his truck true story as the man had won 50 million lotto prize and everyone knew it.

shinrin shinrin

As long as nothing actually happened, I suppose.

Trish Trish

No I would not because I myself being someone that is worked in the industry as security and aspect kinda know what's going on with it and besides you can't trust your partner to go out into the in the sitting like that then was the trust in a relationship at all there is none is Doom from the beginning

Cbear1 Cbear1

Thank you Suki snow appreciate it but every bit of it was the truth I mean if you can't trust them beyond their own the what's the point in pursuing a relationship to single that far and you put them into a situation like that that's when you find out who has boundaries and who doesn't and which relationship boundaries are so like I said before you can on both sides of the Velvet Rope I've seen the thing or two and I've seen the reaction so but what I know is that have enough trust me girl that was ever mean her joint decision was and we both had the agreement that neither one of us will break it that's on my word and my bond like scarface's also got in this world is my word and my balls and I ain't break them for nobody mame!!

Cbear1 Cbear1

I'd be single

Jaxxi Jaxxi

In response to “I'd be single

Even better. You could help with the entertainment...:)

You're not on here much; so we get to pick on you when you are here...:)

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “Even better. You could help with the...

I come when I can;)

Jaxxi Jaxxi

In response to “I come when I can;)

Ha!

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP