Respect For America, The Flag, and National Anthem Has Become A Hot Issue For The NFL Football Season Here In Cleveland.  How About In Your City?

Our team is focused on football, not politics.

goblue1968Will_JanitorBaloudjalbert1

Our millionaire players feel disadvantaged.

Budwick

It's healthy to politicize everything!

Nobody :(

It will stop when no black people get arrested for anything anymore.

Nobody :(

Football is more important than anything!

Nobody :(

Other

Neanderthal_MomdoerBrianlRoosterSynysterGates

BudwickWill_JanitorRoosterSynysterGates
Respect For America, The Flag, and National Anthem Has Become A Hot Issue For The NFL Football Season Here In Cleveland. How About In Your City?

Protesting is a protected right of individuals in America. The thing to remember is that protection just means you are not going to be arrested by the government and sent to the gulag. These NFL players need to realize they are just entertainers. If they negatively affect the business that hired them, they will be replaced. It's that simple, and most people don't think all that highly of 22 year old millionaires grand standing on prime time.

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

I hope these privileged punks play in an empty stadium on Sunday.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “I hope these privileged punks play in an...

The Steelers' James Harrison has vowed that any Steeler not standing for the Anthem gets their asses kicked. That being said, they're going to your hometown on Sunday and they're really good. The Browns haven't got a chance.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “The Steelers' James Harrison has vowed that...

I know, the Browns suck so bad!
And, now the Steelers anren't playing thes BS games - I may just have to become a Steelers fan!

Thanks for the good new Jerry!

Budwick Budwick OP

Excellent!

I haven't heard if JJ Watt has told him teammates that, but he's a HUGE supporter of the military. I was so disgusted Sunday with all the garbage about taking a knee. I cut off the pre-game stuff, but did notice that of the Texans shown, not a single one was on their knee.

beachbum beachbum

The one that started this crap is out of a job now! He was with the 49ers at the time. It's OK to protest what you think is wrong but it just doesn't sit well with fans and coaches. I haven't seen any of the Raiders do this. This seems to have all come about from Kaepernick, who is half white and was raised by white parents. The fact that no other team wants his talents at Football has to tell you something!

Rooster Rooster

In response to “The one that started this crap is out of a...

He also has a girl friend who is very involved in BLM.

beachbum beachbum

I am a 49r fan and I say he was never that good of a QB and that has a lot to do with him not having a job. that and the baggage of the protest just mad him not worth the time or money. I stand for the anthem in my living room at home and now they don't even play it.

altonschwab

Hey Bud, I agree and also with Rooster's comment.

Let me ask you both this? What about the American patriots that have burned the flag in protesting. You know the Liberals?

How do you condemn them?

As you know I'm Canadian and if someone burns our flag ... meh.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “Hey Bud, I agree and also with Rooster's...

Naturally I don't like it - not at all.
But, they're private citizens, not using their paid position or fame or an employers stage to promote their sick message. Freedom of speech. I sure hope they don't get one of those novelty flags that explo0de once ignited! (smirk)

Budwick Budwick OP

I haven't seen an issue with the Packers yet.

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “Protesting is a protected right of...

And there certainly isn't a shortage of players who wouldn't be more than willing to step up to the plate to replace them.

beachbum beachbum

Any American has the right not to acknowledge the flag. That is what we fought for.

dru18 dru18

In response to “Any American has the right not to acknowledge...

Absolutely!

And, I hope they enjoy the mocking and beratement they receive as a result!

DD - Is this you!

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “Absolutely! And, I hope they enjoy the...

He is already being approached from other teams. He will do just fine.

Look at the avatar.

dru18 dru18

In response to “He is already being approached from other...

He, who? Kapernick?
Yeah sure - he's not at all like kryptonite! In fact, wasn't it Baltimore that blew him off just two days ago? Yeah, he'll be fine.

And, that's what it's all about, Amirite? Disrespect the flag and country - that's fine. But don't disrespect the brother.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “He, who? Kapernick? Yeah sure - he's not...

No, he is. I suggest you update yourself on the subject.

He has every right not to stand, just a you have the right to stand. That is what this country was founded on.

dru18 dru18

In response to “No, he is. I suggest you update yourself on...

(Yeah, you're DD)
No, he is what?

And, like I said before - he has the right to not respect America and, I hope he enjoys the mocking and beratement he receives as a result!

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “(Yeah, you're DD) No, he is what? And, like...

As I said, look at the avatar.

In fact, it is the outcry from people like yourself, that caused the change of minds

dru18 dru18

In response to “As I said, look at the avatar. In fact, it...

What change of mind?

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “What change of mind?

Dear Lord,..RECRUITING HIM!!!

dru18 dru18

In response to “Dear Lord,..RECRUITING HIM!!!

So, the Ravens dumped Kapernick because of me?

Hmmm, I read "Colin Kaepernick remains an unsigned free agent, and his girlfriend is to blame, according to former Baltimore Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis."

But, I'm sure you know better than him. Please don't let it get out. I don't need the front yard cluttered with BLM protesters.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “So, the Ravens dumped Kapernick because of...

No, he is actually being considered, because of people like YOU.

Keep up the good work.

dru18 dru18

Cleary you have the right not to acknowledge the USA flag(that our soldiers fought, became maimed or died for, for you all to burn our country's American Flag)....but the more intriguing question for Liberals who hate our country so much(where you feel the need to burn our American Flag in protest), is this..... why not just FREELY leave the USA to emigrate to those countries that you all want to "fundamentally TRANSFORM" the USA into??? I mean really it's that simple...if you don't like the rule of laws living in the USA you are free to leave our great country to go live elsewhere in the world that you feel fits how you want to live your life.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Cleary you have the right not to acknowledge...

And you know he is a liberal,..how?

Listen skippy, my family has fought for this country in many wars, going all the way back to the Revolutionary War.

dru18 dru18

In response to “And you know he is a liberal,..how? Listen...

Oh please, anyone with COMMON SENSE knows that those in the USA playing for the NFL who refuse to stand while our National Anthem is being played/sang, are those who are politically clueless INDOCTRINATED liberals.
Oh so supposedly your family fought for this country in many wars going back to the Revolutionary War, where sadly here you are in 2017 as one of their future relatives being a POLITICALLY CLUELESS/HISTORY CHALLENGED/INDOCTRINATED "progressive" who hasn't a freakin' clue WHATSOEVER that you're ACTUALLY advocating AGAINST all that your American family's ancestors fought and died for.
My elderly Marine veteran dad who proudly served our GREAT COUNTRY by volunteering to put his life on the line under a DDE(R) and a JFK(d) Administration, has no patience whatsoever for "all these damn pansies on the left trying to ruin our great country."
DD you fit my dad's description.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Oh please, anyone with COMMON SENSE knows...

Newsflash, he is not a liberal. His wife is a liberal but he is not. He could care a less about politics.

Yeah, my ancestor, Peter McCormack came over from Ireland, and fought against the British, and his decedents have followed in his path.

I have served as well, so STFUP Gronk. You don't know what me or my family stand for, and you don't what Kapernick stands for.

dru18 dru18

In response to “Newsflash, he is not a liberal. His wife is a...

I was referring to Kaepernick being a liberal, who btw is NOT married, so who are you referring to as their WIFE being a liberal but he is not, and one who could care less about politics??????
Look pal, both of my Irish grandparents as teenagers came to our country LEGALLY alone at different times(not knowing each other while growing up in Ireland) to have a better life in the USA than they were living in Ireland(my nana was forced to quit school at 10 yrs old being 1 of 13 children) to go live and work on a wealthy Irish family's farm as a source of income for her family of 15 in Ireland...so at 17 she left her family of 15 to come to America LEGALLY all ON HER OWN on a ship in 1924 for her to have a better life than the one she was living in Ireland where she was being OPPRESSED since she was 10...where after her being processed on Ellis Island at 17 yrs old to LEGALLY enter our country, she as a young teenage girl being truly OPPRESSED as a young Irish girl who came to America for a better life, was shocked to see signs at places of employment she went to, to get a job to SUPPORT HERSELF that said "IRISH NEED NOT APPLY"....which did NOT deter her from getting ahead or achieving her American Dream in our great country back when LEGAL Irish immigrants were being discriminated against for being IRISH.
Eh yet in 2017, you liberals want our youth and politically ignorant adults to believe that women, minorities, people of different races and religions etc. are being "oppressed" in the USA, only in the "progressives" attempt to further their "progressive" liberal agenda to FUNDAMENTALLY TRANSFORM the USA into their vision of AmeriKa...where us peasants are all equally poor, while our liberal court jesters(celebrities), msm media, and liberal/rino politicians live like Kings and Queens.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “I was referring to Kaepernick being a...

Glad to know about your family, but here's the difference. I wasn't acting like I KNEW all about them, as you were with mine.

I was never putting them down, because of any political persuasion, as you did mine.

You think because I am a liberal, that my ancestors never fought a day for this country. Gronk, you don't know shit, about me,or anyone else.

dru18 dru18

In response to “Glad to know about your family, but here's...

dru18 your post most CERTAINLY inferred that you knew who you were talking about....."Newsflash, he is not a liberal. His wife is a liberal but he is not. He could care a less about politics."
dru18, WHO ARE YOU referring to with that post of yours???
You "progressive"/"tolerant" liberals haven't a freakin' clue WHATSOEVER about American History, World History, or what each political in our country truly stands for...you all as dumbed downed Americans blindly believe whatever our "msm" and POLITICALLY CLUELESS celebrities tell you how you should believe.
Really think about this....you all on the smaaaat "tolerant" left despise a self made BILLIONAIRE who turned his few million dollar inheritance into BILLIONS of dollars by having a hard work ethic, instead of blowing his inheritance as a young man on partying...yet you liberals feel that your liberal and rino politicians who ONLY became 1%ers THEMSELVES as lifer POLITICIANS putting our country 20 TRILLION in debt, somehow are smaaaaaata than Donald Trump because he's not a smooth talking POLITICIAN like they all are!!!???

IN THE REAL WORLD no successful private company would EVER hire someone to be their company's CEO to be the President of their successful company having a resume like Obama's of being a "community organizer", an IL state senator and then only an 18 month US Senator who THOUGHT he was qualified to be our country's CIC...yet you wicked smaaaaat liberals voted for him to be our country's CIC of our economy, with him having NO EXPERIENCE AT ALL of ever WORKING in the private sector, ever running a business/having to make payroll...yet you all voted for him to be our country's CIC to run our country's economy, smh.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “dru18 your post most CERTAINLY inferred that...

I have no idea what you are prattling on about, but I do know that you have the unfortunate stinky habit of pigeon holing everyone.

Sorry, but liberals have been fighting and dying for this country, since before it became a country. And I am very proud of my roots.Progressive thinking is what always leads any civilization to greatness.

Now, you are bringing Obama into this?? We have had many great presidents who were not business people, and Obama was one of them.

dru18 dru18

In response to “I have no idea what you are prattling on...

dru18 the "liberal" party of today is NOT the Democrat party of JFK.... the "liberal" party of today has unfortunately been successfully infiltrated/taken over by violent Anarchists who are POSING as democrats...and you all on the left don't give a shit, as long as they vote Democrat, smh. Even back in 2010 when Obama was President these Anarchists were out violently "Occupying" major cities with these nuts literally shitting in the streets because they were supposedly "oppressed" in the USA.
Wake UP, if in 2017 you still think there's "oppression" going on in the USA, you need a reality check along with a ONE WAY ticket for you all to go live in Iran, North Korea, Syria etc. to finally GET KNOW what being OPPRESSED really means.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “dru18 the "liberal" party of today is...

Yes, Gronk, I am well aware of how far both parties have drifted, although, I will say that the Republicans are no longer the party of fiscal responsibility. They are no longer considered the party of Goldwater.

".and you all on the left don't give a shit, as long as they vote Democrat, smh."

One could say the same thing about the Right, as well. You could care a less what Trump says about women, minorities, and just about everyone else, as long as he has an 'R' , next to his name. You voted in a man, who has stuck it to the "little guy" in business dealings that have gone south, denied housing to blacks, wanted the death penalty for the "Central Park Five", a twice divorce loser, habitual liar, who most likely colluded with Russia.

You have no room to be talking trash about ANY other president, Republican or Democrat.

dru18 dru18

In response to “Yes, Gronk, I am well aware of how far both...

Man, you are truly clueless. All of you on the left are always conveniently "offended" at every damn thing Donald Trump says or does as our CIC because you IGNORANTLY buy into our liberal msm that Trump is sexist, a homophobe, anti legal Immigration, blah, blah, blah ...yet you BRAINWASHED liberals had NO PROBLEM whatsoever when Bill Clinton as our CIC was getting blow jobs in OUR Oval Office from a naïve 21 year old intern while he was our country's CIC, and had no problem when he lied under Oath, had no problem with Obama lying about Obamacare to get it passed, Obama as our CIC using his power as our CIC to spy on journalists, and having his IRS audit those on the RIGHT etc. etc. etc. You all on the left don't even care that Clapper and Rice flat out lied about what they knew about Benghazi or them "wire tapping"(spying on Trump as a candidate)...whereas if GWB 43 and his administration did the same exact things when Obama was running for POTUS...YOU KNOW it would have be 24/7 ad nauseum news coverage by our msm, yet because it's come about that Obama's Administration DID in fact ABUSE their power, clearly having no respect or regard for our Constitution's 4th Amendment, they didn't care thinking they would never get caught in their attempt to further their "hope and change" to FUNDAMENTALLY TRANSFORM AMERICA into their liberal AmeriKa...and sadly you all on the BRAINWASHED left don't give a shit when those in GOVERNMENT on the LEFT piss on our country's Constitution in their quest to "FUNDAMENTALLY TRANSFORM" our great country into their ARRESSTED DEVELOPMENT brains with their teenage mentally delusional vision/version of their AmeriKa.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Man, you are truly clueless. All of you on...

First of all, Monica Lewnisky, although young, was a Consenting adult.

And how do you know, that I wasn't outrage, when it happened? Once again, pigeon holing others.

Second; Bill Clinton is not the president, Orange Walrus, is. And he has a looooong history of disrespecting women. Or do you like to have your **** grabbed?

Sorry Gronk, but Mueller is getting closer, and there is not a damn thing you can do about it.

Trump should have released his tax returns, been truthful about his staff meetings with the Russians, and been corporate about the whole investigation. And yes, you can still release tax returns while they are being audited. Look it up.

Trump messed up, big time.

dru18 dru18

In response to “First of all, Monica Lewnisky, although...

Oh man, you haven't a freakin' clue how brainwashed and ignorant you really are when it comes to politics where you actually think/believe that one running for POTUS is required to release their tax turns, smh at how freakin' IGNORANT you are.
Look pal a candidate volunteering to release their tax returns came about with Nixon, only to prove that he was not a crook.
Why aren't you liberals curious about looking into the tax returns of LIFER politicians like John McCain, Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson LEE, Chuck Shumer, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Elizabeth Warren etc. etc. who are all 1%'s themselves as POLITICIANS????? Yet you all on the politically CLUELESS far left want to see the tax return of Donald Trump who made his BILLIONS as a private citizen...but are not the least bit curious as to how those politicians are 1%ers???? Yet you all have a problem with DONALD TRUMP being wealthy as a private sector businessman...yet you have no PROBLEM with lifer politicians on BOTH SIDES making their millions of dollars as politicians ABUSING their power as our elected politicians to ultimately get rich them selves POSING as supposedly caring about WE THE PEOPLE. Yet you all on the far left and far right HAVE A PROBLEM with Donald Trump who already had fame, wealth and power..thus running for POTUS because he truly cares about what's in the best interest of OUR COUNTRY, and not giving a shit about a political party's agenda!! What don't you get?? I use to be a Republican supporting McCain in 2008 and then Romney in 2012...now I consider them both as an ENEMY of the USA.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Oh man, you haven't a freakin' clue how...

Once again, how do you know that "lifer politicians" don't bother me? I would love to see the whole lot thrown out of Congress.

But as far as presidents go, lets stick to the current one, who has a very long history of stiffing workers, bankruptcies, (while leaving his share holders holding the bag), bad business decisions, bad judgement, while expecting complete loyalty but not giving any back.

Not to mention FIVE deferments to keep him out of Vietnam. Talk about a character reference.

New York knows him for what he is, a con artist who is full of hot air. They wrote him off a long time ago. Too bad, 'middle America' didn't listen.

dru18 dru18

In response to “Once again, how do you know that "lifer...

Oh please, you politically clueless wealthy elite liberals ignorantly elected a Socialist to be the Mayor of NYC...and yet you want us COMMON SENSE Americans to take your opinions about Donald Trump seriously?? lol!!!
You IGNORAMOUS wealthy elite liberals have NO CLUE whatsoever(like Hillary Clinton) that the majority in our country do not give a rat's **** what you all think about us deplorables or what you think/know about Donald Trump because you all have no clue how we all live in our great country or how we all think and feel. Thus why you all were shocked/traumatized that Hillary lost to Donald Trump....because you all IGNORANTLY blindly believed what our "msm" reported.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2-ZQ5T8wjsg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Oh please, you politically clueless wealthy...

You know, Gronk, one time you are going to post something intelligent, enlightening, and without any partisan stupidity, and all of us are going to fall over dead.

Hilary Clinton apologized for her characterization of Trump supporters, while Trump hasn't got the decency, nor class, to apologize for any of his crappy comments.

Frankly, I think Hilary had it right the first time.

dru18 dru18

In response to “You know, Gronk, one time you are going to...

Hey dru18, NEWS FLASH because you liberals clearly still haven't got it yet.....us DEPLORABLES don't give a rat's **** about what you politically IGNORANT and History challenged liberal elitists think of us DEPLORABLES, and still haven't figured out that we ARE the silent MAJORITY in our great country...eh but keep on keeping on believing whatever CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, The View, and all the lame late night TV hosts "report" to you and your base lol!!
You all on the freakin' IGNORANT left all got so excited that the aging rapper Eminem put out a video of him bashing President Trump...where you all loved it ONLY because he was bashing President Trump, HAVING NO CLUE or not caring about his past rap lyrics of him hating on the gay community, his lyrics of him wanting to rape women, his lyrics of wanting to kill his wife and his lyrics of wanting to have ** with mother...eh but he gets a free pass(like Harvey Weinstien use to) because he votes democrat and contributes to the Democrat party. YET you all on the left were "offended" that Donald Trump back in 2005 as a private citizen said the P word during a private conversation talking to Billy Bush about how easy some women in Hollyweird are, where anyone in power in Hollyweird(Harvey Weinstien) can just grab these women by the p**y and they're ok with it.
Eh but in a liberal ears you all only "heard" in your special minds was IN YOUR MINDS, Donald Trump saying.. "I grabbed her by the pussy". smh

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Hey dru18, NEWS FLASH because you liberals...

Sorry, but you have the wrong liberal, I have never listened to Eminem, nor am I about to now. And funny, I don't get my news from any of the sources, you listed. So much for your bias pigeonholing again.

Yeah, I was OFFENDED by what Trump said as I have been offended by Weinstien's shit, and the just about everyone who works over at Fox News. I don't give anyone a pass when it comes to that crap.

But I can sleep at night, knowing I didn't vote a sexual predator into the highest office.

Can you say the same?

dru18 dru18

In response to “Sorry, but you have the wrong liberal, I have...

Oh so you as an advocate of women back in 1992 must have voted for either Bush 41 or Ross Perot, and then in 1996 you must have voted for Bob Dole...given that Bill Clinton was a known sexual predator/rapist as the Governor of AK and then continued to be so while our country's CIC.
What don't you get....Trump as a billionaire private citizen back in 2005 while having a PRIVATE CONVERSATION with Billy Bush was clearly telling him how EASY some women are in the entertainment business.. where anyone in power can just grab them by the "pussy" and they're OK with it.
NOT saying that he grabbed women by the pussy!!!! Trump back then in the know about HOLLYWEIRD was clearly referring to the ogre looking men in power in Hollyweird like Weinstein as well as the goodlooking "A list" celebrities in Hollyweird.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Oh so you as an advocate of women back in...

I didn't vote for Clinton, so ONCE AGAIN!!!, you have no idea what you are talking about.

****, but I will give you points for your desperate attempt at spinning. No woman in her right mind would ever be that "easy", unless she was as blind as a bat. He was talking about his power, being a celebrity, (as if!) in being able to grab them. Power is something he has known for a long time, and according to complaints, has actually been GRABBING women for a long time.

Nice deflecting with Weinstein, who we all know is a perv, as well as knowing that Trump is one too.

dru18 dru18

In response to “I didn't vote for Clinton, so ONCE AGAIN!!!...

If you didn't vote for Bill Clinton in 92' or in 96'.. who did you vote for back then, as you clearly being an advocate for women as well as being passionate about politics?
Look dru18.... because liberals and our blatant biased liberal news msm and politically IGNORANT entertainment media have been flat out making shit up and lying about Trump on a DAILY basis (hoping something with stick) since he announced he was running for President as a Republican, only your fellow anti-Trump liberals and RINOS take seriously THE LATEST "scandal" you all put forth about the man and his family, to the point that even if one of your future claims about President Trump happened to be actually true, the majority in our country would not believe it coming from our liberal msm and you anti-Trump internet warriors BECAUSE you all have been CRYING WOLF way too many times EVERY SINGLE DAY over such stupid shit where your "facts" are proven WRONG time and time again with real FACTS by those who are truly informed.

It's mind blowing to us COMMON SENSE females how you feminist women on the left were/are still more OUTRAGED at a private citizen Trump for just SAYING the P word during a private conversation 12 freakin' years ago...YET you all voted for Hillary Clinton to be our next CIC(with potentially Bill being our 1st Husband) knowing damn well that Bill Clinton is a sexual deviant, sexual predator and an accused rapist while Governor of AK and then while our CIC used HIS POWER as POTUS to seduce a naïve 21 yr old intern to give him blow jobs while in the Oval Office as our country's CIC!
Eh but according to you supposed intelligent wicked smaaaaat liberal feminists, it's much worse IN YOUR MINDS that Trump SAID the word pussy more so than Bill Clinton actually raping women and using his power as a POLITICIAN to get blow jobs in the Oval Office, smh.
Yet you OUT OF TOUCH wicked smaaaat "intelligent" liberals still scratch your heads WONDERING why/how could Hillary lose to Trump.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “If you didn't vote for Bill Clinton in 92' or...

What does Bill Clinton have to do with Trump? Once again, passing the buck because Trump can't take responsibility for what HE has done!

One a bunch of immature babies you all are. Just like on Monday, Trump had to defend himself, by throwing others under the bus. He got his **** handed to him for that little stunt.

Trump brings the drama on himself, every time he tweets, or opens his mouth. Don't want to be connected with Russia's meddling? Than STOP lying about meetings with the Russians. Nobody dubbed over him on that **** video, he said those things. Everything he has been accused of, he has done. The New York Times is not going to bring him down, he will do that all by himself. Just like Nixon, he is his own worst enemy. His approval ratings are at 32%, and he has lost some of his Republican base,....all by himself.

dru18 dru18

In response to “What does Bill Clinton have to do with Trump?...

Because Bill Clinton while the Governor of AK and then as our country's CIC was/IS a sexual predator/rapist that you liberals ALL thought nothing of ONLY because he was a DEMOCRAT politician/President. Just like how your liberal base didn't/doesn't care about powerful hollyweird men and women executives in POWER in that business sexually assaulting/raping women, men and children as long as those sick bastards kept donating MILLIONS of dollars to the DNC to get your party's message out of SUPPOSEDLY caring about women's rights and "the children" KNOWING DAMN WELL your millionaire donors were SEXUALLY abusing and raping women, men and children SELLING THEIR SOULS of wanting to have a career in the Entertainment business!!!
Yet you ignorant liberals still care MORE about Trump just SAYING the P word during a private conversation as a private citizen back in 2005, all while knowing the POWERFUL in HOLLYWEIRD were literally grabbing women by the pussy, sexually abusing/raping women and children who wanted to have a career in the entertainment business in HOLLYWEIRD, smh.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Because Bill Clinton while the Governor of AK...

So you are basically saying that they are BOTH sexual predators? I would agree with that assessment over woman hating Trump. I never got the feeling that Clinton hated women.

**, most of the ** men over at Fox News, had to leave in disgrace, so don't be making this a "liberal" thing. And it was years of abuse, until they were finally forced out. And yes, they donated to the RNC.

Selling their souls?? So now the women are too blame for being too afraid to take Weinstein on? And hate to tell you, but this behavior isn't just in the entertainment world, it is EVERYWHERE, IN EVERY PROFESSION!

Trump was not a stupid young kid when he made that statement. He was a fifty-seven year old father and grandfather, so stop with the "locker room" excuse.

dru18 dru18

In response to “So you are basically saying that they are...

What you don't KNOW as a supposed informed American, is that CNN's lawyers have been quietly embroiled defending CNN in a CLASS ACTION lawsuit brought against CNN by former employees for that network discriminating them as minorities and sexually harassing employees....yet OF COURSE our msm only reports on Fox News being sued by employees for being sexually harassed/discriminated, smh. Whereas Fox News actually reports on their former employees who are in the news for their bad behavior...whereas other networks DO NOT, thus why CNN viewers do not know about the ongoing CLASS ACTION lawsuit put forth by former CNN employees who felt they were discriminated for future job opportunities at that network because of their race, gender and for turning down the sexual advances of their bosses at CNN.
Eh but because CNN is a liberal minded news network, their fellow liberal minded news networks WILL NOT report about that class action lawsuit against their fellow liberal news network CNN, smh.

Gronk17 Gronk17

This music video also depicts how we the SILENT MAJORITY(who vote) think of you pansies on the far left.<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tJixs2FoZ_Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gronk17 Gronk17

We need to get you on the radio

Brianl Brianl

Excuse me for interrupting, but I was just enjoying reading this passionate conversation between dru and Gronk. You made a common error in your last post--you meant "He couldn't care less" instead of "He could care a less" about politics. But don't sweat it. I hear many people make this mistake when they speak in today's society. And they probably couldn't care less about making the mistake!(biggrin)

goblue1968 goblue1968

In response to “Excuse me for interrupting, but I was just...

As I use to tell Dublin, the fingers just fly when typing responses to a comment on a opinion site.

Thanks for telling me. :)

dru18 dru18

I wonder if you have any thoughts on the actual subject of the post.

By the way, you didn't 'hear' the error you mentioned above. You read it.

Not to worry, grammar Nazis make mistakes too!

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “I wonder if you have any thoughts on the...

Budwick, if your post above was directed at me, when I typed "hear" in my post I was typing about people that I talk to out in the general public and I "hear" them "speak" the error about caring less in the incorrect manner.

Also, if you were in fact replying to me, I did post a thought on the actual subject last Saturday regarding disrespect displayed by the NFL team in my area toward the city where they played their games for 27 years.

goblue1968 goblue1968

In response to “Budwick, if your post above was directed at...

I apologize for misunderstanding. And, I was a little surprised when I believed we had somehow become opposing sides - I remember GoBlue as level headed and smart.

I appreciate you taking time to straighten me out. (smile)

Budwick Budwick OP

Seriously, anyone who still takes the time to point out people's spelling errors on the freakin' internet, has way too much time on their hands...as well as doing so in their attempt to make themselves come across as WICKED SMAAAATA than everyone else on a website.
You interjecting to just point out one's grammar/spelling errors only makes you come across as an elitist snob who THINKS they're SMAAAATA than us all just because you troll threads looking for spelling/grammar errors to PROVE how much SMAAAATA you are than us all, smh.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Seriously, anyone who still takes the time to...

Gronk17, slow down and cool your jets about my post. I'm on your side in this argument. My post was directed at dru18's post of Sept. 11 (as can be seen by reading the "in response to ..." reference at the top of my post). I was waiting for a reply from dru18 that I could engage with, but not such a hysterical reply from you!

I am ecstatic that Kaepernick is unemployed now because of his disrespectful actions and I hope that he remains unemployed from the NFL forever. I also maintain that Obama was the worst president of my entire lifetime (and Harry Truman was the president when I was born) because he was responsible for the suffering of more hundreds of millions of Americans than any other president because of how he perpetuated the worst economy since the Great Depression with his dismal domestic policies. Not to mention the additional suffering to more millions of Americans whose health care insurance (that they liked) he abolished and replaced with the more expensive and tyrannical Obamacare disaster!

goblue1968 goblue1968

In response to “Gronk17, slow down and cool your jets about...

The spelling/grammar police on the internet pointing out spelling/grammar errors only make my eyes rolls EVEN if they agree with my opinions and are pointing out the spelling/grammar errors of a politically ignorant/ill informed person on the far left...only because it's petty to do so because we ALL at times make spelling/grammar errors while typing out our thoughts/opinions on a keyboard, and not everyone took 4 years of Typing class while in HS as I did back in the late 70's lol! What's ironic is that now in the age of technology where kids have to use keyboards to do their school work, Typing classes are no longer offered in schools, at least they're not in my city's schools. My teenagers,12 year old and their friends all type with just their thumbs and their index fingers...whereas I type using all 10 digits, thus making minimal errors and blowing my kid's minds as how fast I can type lol!!

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “The spelling/grammar police on the internet...

Thanks for the memories about HS typing class. I actually only took one typing class in HS (1964), but it was enough to teach me everything I needed to know about operating a keyboard and page layout techniques for business letters and term papers and long reports.

That really came in handy during my job career in the '80s when computers were introduced into our company. The page layout functions for formatting on the computer were the same as what I learned twenty years earlier so the transition to the computers was easier for me than for most of my younger co-workers.

But, like you said about today's teenagers, I am absolutely flabbergasted at how fast they type with their thumbs on their smart phones! So I guess they try to carry that habit over into their computer keyboards.

goblue1968 goblue1968

In response to “Thanks for the memories about HS typing...

While in HS I took 4 years of typing class as well as 4 years of shorthand classes...where having those 2 skills back in the early 80's as a single mom is why I was hired at a Fortune 500 Corporation in my town looking for CRT operators to input data on their computers..and because I had accurate lighting speed as a typist, as well as able to write in shorthand and then accurately type out what my boss said and most importantly having a hard work ethic... my boss encouraged me to take advantage of our company's benefits of paying for college classes, which I took advantage of as a young single mom back then INSTEAD of relying on the government(other peoples tax dollars) to take care of my son and I.
Even now as a stay at home mom for 20 years, I still can write/read shorthand, as well as being wicked fast at typing lol :)

Gronk17 Gronk17

It is true that the government can't punish him for not standing, but if he is at his work and being paid he is subject to whatever the company (NFL) says on the subject. The company (NFL) is also subject to sponsors, and consumers of their product, which is entertainment.

What was fought for was protection from our own government. That's the point so many people seem to miss. :)

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “It is true that the government can't punish...

Very true, but this smacks of what was done to Ali back in the sixties.

And if the government is not involved here, than Trump needs to keep his big mouth shut. IF, he can.

dru18 dru18

In response to “Very true, but this smacks of what was done...

Here we go again. Leftists and blacks can do what ever, white conservatives are supposed to shut the phuck up.

You really don't see your racism, do you?

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “Here we go again. Leftists and blacks can do...

No, I can't, but yours sure shines out like a beacon.

The players are on their knees, not to disrespect the flag or anthem, but to protest the shooting of black men, (especially unarmed) by the police who have the mentality of shooting first, AND then getting around to asking a few questions.

dru18 dru18

In response to “No, I can't, but yours sure shines out like a...

The players on their knees - what ever their color are disrespecting America. I don't give a shit what their intent is - they are disrespecting America.

Make your protest in another way at another time. By the way - burning down cities, rioting, looting are more examples of unacceptable behavior.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “The players on their knees - what ever their...

Yes, because the last examples you gave, are ones of VIOLENCE. Going down on one knee is not.

That flag has flown over a lot of ugly as well, and everyone has the right to decide if they want to honor it, or not.

dru18 dru18

In response to “Yes, because the last examples you gave, are...

Hey, you want their protest to fail?
I'm OK with that.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “Hey, you want their protest to fail? I'm OK...

You think because Trump has spoken, it will go away?

Hate to tell you, but this form of protesting was going on, even under Obama. But of course, we didn't hear him **** about it.

dru18 dru18

In response to “You think because Trump has spoken, it will...

Of course Obama didn't **** about it. He encouraged it! Obama encouraged all kinds of divisions in the country.

No, the protests won't go away. The protesters and their supporters are not very bright. The NFL will suffer greatly however. So will race relations in general.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “Of course Obama didn't **** about it. He...

The protests have been going on for quite awhile, and will continue as long as young black men are being senselessly murdered by the police.

It has nothing to do with the flag or anthem.

It is a peaceful protest, that hurts no one. If you don't like it, then don't look.

The NFL will suffer? LMAO!!

dru18 dru18

In response to “The protests have been going on for quite...

Your little protest is killing the NFL Dru. Many have taken your advice and are not looking.

Sponsors don't like that Dru.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “Your little protest is killing the NFL Dru...

Sponsors, or the owners, could care a less. If they had minded, something would have been done along time ago.

Trump tried Three times to buy a team, and was basically told to hit the road. He is throwing this shit out there, to appease his base, nothing more.

His approval ratings are down to 32%, with a growing number of Republicans jumping ship. I don't think the NFL's approval ratings are anywhere near Trump's embarrassing low number.

dru18 dru18

In response to “Sponsors, or the owners, could care a less...

A wave of reality will wash over you .... as soon as your masters allow it.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “A wave of reality will wash over you .... as...

Just like Trump's 32% approval ratings, along with losing of Republican support, will hit you,...if Fox News allows it.

dru18 dru18

Dru you really are that naïve where you actually buy into our msm's narrative(for ratings) of INNOCENT black men just being gunned down randomly in the streets by our country's police officers, smh.

The "hands up, don't shoot" scenario was PROVEN to be a flat out lie by those in the black community testifying honestly under oath who witnesses what REALLY went down that day. Yet you all on the radical left don't CARE about FACTS, instead you care about doing whatever needs to be said(flat out lying) to further your "progressive" agenda, even if it means flat out lying to get the ill informed on "your side" to further your liberal/progressive agenda to FUNDAMENTALLY TRANSFORM AMERICA.
How are you not ashamed that the Hollyweird that you Democrats all IDOLIZE are actually the very people who are anti-women and homophobes.
Why aren't you feminists out in the streets by the millions wearing your pink hats and **** outfits protesting against Hollyweird executives for their ACTIONS of actually sexually abusing, raping and oppressing women as you all were when Trump was elected because he SAID the word pussy in a private conversation 12 years ago???
WHY isn't there a million feminists protesting out in the streets against the powerful in HOLLYWEIRD???
Oh right because HOLLYWEIRD votes Democrat and contributes millions of dollars to the DNC.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Dru you really are that naïve where you...

Umm, if it wasn't for the actresses of "Hollywerid" coming out, there would have been no case against Weinstein in the first place.

Sorry, but I don't like pervs, whether it be Weinstein or Trump. Trump didn't just act like a creep on that video, he also had 11 women come out against his flabby ****. But you chose to ignore those women, but totally believe the charges against Weinstein. Hmm... I wonder why?

dru18 dru18

In response to “Umm, if it wasn't for the actresses of...

Oh please, all of the Hollyweird "A list" celebrities knew that this grotesque looking Hollyweird producer was a sexual deviant, rapist and an abuser of young women, with many selling their souls to this devil because they wanted a career in HOLLYWEIRD knowing HE was the "God" in HOLLYWEIRD to further their pursuit of fame and fortune...therefore why some became "A List" actresses and those like Rose Mcgowen did not become "A list" actresses.

Look dru18, our country's news media and entertain media/business is predominately far left...therefore why they always report NEGATIVLEY constantly 24/7 about Trump or any Republican President.
As far as those 11 women who came forward right before the election to state that Trump sexually assaulted them...WHERE ARE THEY NOW?? You know damn well that if any of their allegations were actually proven true it would be 24/7 news, but it's NOT because those women were clearly paid off to be the "October surprise" orchestrated by the corrupt DNC and our liberal "msm" to bring Trump down with their allegations of Trump sexually assaulting women.
Which is so ironic given that our media, you liberal women and Hillary didn't give a rat's **** about the many women who were actually raped and sexually harassed/abused by Bill Clinton when he was the Governor of AK and then as our country's CIC....instead you feminists STOOD by your man ala Hillary KNOWING he was a serial rapist and pervert because Why???? Oh right because Bill Clinton was pro-abortion(of COURSE HE WAS as a serial rapist in government).

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Oh please, all of the Hollyweird "A...

Where are they now? One is suing Trump, that is where they are now, the others run into the limitation problem, like many did regarding Cosby.

Most people, yes, don't want to have their career ruin, some leave the industry altogether, like Molly Ringwald did. Others complain but are not heard. Most of the women who are being heard have achieved status and power. If they were still a twenty year old nobody, they would be ignored.

Oh, now we are going into abortion? When losing the argument, then by all means, change the subject. What does abortion have to do with sexual harassment? Oh, that's right, NOTHING!

Love the latest tibit on O'Reilyi

dru18 dru18

In response to “Where are they now? One is suing Trump, that...

I only brought up abortion to prove a point that OF COURSE Bill Clinton was pro-abortion given he was a serial rapists.
Look Dru, I was a young single working mom back in the early 80's who worked at a Corporation of 6,600 employees...where I as a new hire being a pretty young woman at 19 year old was HIT ON constantly by my fellow male co-workers wanting a date with me...as well as being hit on by the "powerful" male executives at that company.. but I NEVER felt I was being sexually harassed by my fellow male co-workers or felt sexually harassed by the high power executives at that company, BECAUSE I as single young mom at just 19 working there had the BALLS to put them all in their place, therefore those "powerful" men knew to never hit on me again..and this was back in freakin' 1983.
Eh yet now in 2017 you supposed STRONG women in the work force need your lawyers and our media to fight your battles when you're hit on while at work.... instead of being STRONG ENOUGH on your own, like I was to fight your own battles...eh instead you supposedly STRONG women of today hire lawyers to fight your battles in the HOPE that you'll get a million plus cash settlement paycheck ala the supposed STRONG women who use to work at Fox News who now are claiming they were "oppressed " and sexually harassed while working at Fox News for decades only after their contracts were not renewed.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “I only brought up abortion to prove a point...

So now "serial rapist" is tied to pro-choice?

The main woman who brought O'Reilly down, didn't get a penny. The women who exposed Weinstein are not getting any money.

Most rape victims or sexually harassed victims want justice, and want the predator off the streets or out of the company. They want to make sure it never happens to another. They want their voices to be heard. I am sorry that you are so jaded, that you think money is the main motivator.

And I am glad to hear that you could handle your own. Not everyone can.

dru18 dru18

In response to “So now "serial rapist" is tied to...

Oh please you damn well know that I was referring to Bill Clinton as a serial rapists being PRO-CHOICE for obvious reasons.
You liberal feminists ONLY care about a women being sexually assaulted/abused or raped IF she's a women who has been sexually assaulted/raped by a Republican and you damn well know that.
You SUPPOSED feminists didn't give a rat's ** AT ALL about Bill Clinton sexually assaulting and raping women while he was the Governor of AK(in fact you all elected him to be our CIC) or gave a rat's when you all found out that Bill Clinton as our CIC was getting BLOW JOBS in the Oval Office from a naïve 21 year old intern...nope instead you SUPPOSED feminists and Hillary Clinton(as our 1st Lady) referred to Monica Lewinsky and all the other who were VICTIMS of Bill Clinton sexually assaulting them and/or raping them as WHITE TRAILOR TRASH. Yet you all now on the far left have your liberal feminists panties in a bunch being OUTRAGED because some D list actress under the "me too' hashtag is now claiming under that hashtag that she 3 years ago was supposedly "SEXUALLY ASSAULTED" by an elderly GHWB 41(having Parkinson disease) while in a wheelchair SEXUALLY ASSAULTED her with his trembling hands touching her ** during a photo shoot. UGH and you wicked smaaaaat liberals are still SCRATCHING your freakin' heads trying to figure our WHY Trump won.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Oh please you damn well know that I was...

You have tried to throw in everything but the kitchen sink, that I have no idea what you are referring to.

Lewinsky, even after all these years has never said anything about being forced, nor did she say anything about losing her job or that he would destroy her, if she didn't comply. I don't even remember Paula Jones saying that.

Bill Clinton was a womanizer who engaged in many affairs over the years. But that is his and Hilary's problem, not the country's.

I didn't even bring Bush Sr. into any of this. You did, in your desperate attempt to change the subject.

People thought Hilary would win, and therefore were too complacent. I doubt that will happen a second time.

Now tuck your tail between your legs and crawl back to your corner.

dru18 dru18

In response to “You have tried to throw in everything but the...

Man you feminists of today are an EMBARRASSMENT to those of us truly strong EMPOWERED conservative women in our country.
Look, Bill Clinton as the Governor of AK was THE creepy looking 'HARVEY WEINSTEIN' of Arkansas, who also USED his POWER being the Governor of AK for him to CONTINUE to sexually harass, sexually assault and RAPE women being a man in POWER...where back then our liberal "msm" and Hillary all KNEW THIS ABOUT Bill Clinton, yet they all covered for him and lied on behalf of him...because ya know even though he was a KNOWN rapists and a sexual predator of young naïve women as the Governor of AK and then as a Democrat President, his sexual "antics" were OK for you empowered female liberals and because Bill being a rapist was a "personal marital issue" between him and Hillary. smh.
Yet you all got your '"empowered" liberal feminist panties in a bunch just because Trump SAID the word PUSSY during a private conversation with a GUY.

You feminists of today HAVE NO CLUE WHATSOEVER that you nuts are IN FACT actually turning off more and more people for wanting to vote Democrat...yet you all THINK your nonsense is resonating with the majority in our country BECAUSE of our liberal "msm" reporting positively on you nuts.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Man you feminists of today are an...

Then how come Monica Lewinsky never said she felt he was harassing her? Why didn't she say, she felt like her job was on the line, or that he would destroy her? Why didn't Paula Jones say that?

Sexual harassment is about power, not **. It is when someone uses their power to force someone to have ** with them. I see no evidence of that in Clinton's behavior. I see a womanizer who would have been having affairs whether he was governor or a used car salesman.

And before you go off on one of your misguided tantrums, I am not CONDONING what President Clinton did. But it was no an impeachable offense either.

Trump didn't just say the word "pussy", he put it in a sentence that bragged about "GRABBING" pussy. Big difference.

Sorry Gronk, but the numbers don't look good for the conservatives in 18.

dru18 dru18

In response to “Then how come Monica Lewinsky never said she...

Dru - Did you have your crystal ball serviced since the election? Cuz, ,,, well, you know - it was kind of wrong.

And, I see your point between Clinton and Trump. Actual **** with those women is not the same thing as saying grabbing pussy.

And, you're also correct about Clinton not being impeached for screwing those women. He was impeached on two charges, one of perjury and one of obstruction of justice.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “Dru - Did you have your crystal ball serviced...

He was impeached because he lied about having **** with Lewinsky, so stop trying to rewrite history. They were trying to nail him over 'Whitewater', and that was the best they could do.

Trump not only was a dumb **** with his juvenile remark, but also had 11 women accusing him of doing just that- GRABBING PUSSY!

I am not going by a poll, Budwick. And Trump winning by only 70,000 votes, while losing the popular vote in a record number, is nothing to brag about.

dru18 dru18

In response to “He was impeached because he lied about having...

What are you beating on me for? I said that Clinton was impeached on two charges, one of perjury and one of obstruction of justice.

Well, you can count all the 'popular votes' you want Dru. We use the Electoral vote system, at least until it's changed.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “What are you beating on me for? I said that...

Or until it goes against you, which it will.

You call that a "beating"? I can do better, trust me. What I was saying, is the best you guys could do, is get the man for having ****. Not quite Watergate, is it?

dru18 dru18

In response to “Or until it goes against you, which it...

Nobody got Clinton for having ****. They got him for lying to Congress.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “Nobody got Clinton for having ****. They got...

About MONICA LEWINSKY!!

dru18 dru18

In response to “About MONICA LEWINSKY!!

Lying to Congress about anything is gonna turn out badly for the liar.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “Lying to Congress about anything is gonna...

Asking something that is no one's business in the first time, turns out badly for the partisan Congress. Clinton left office more liked than ever.

dru18 dru18

In response to “Asking something that is no one's business in...

Maybe so.

Why all the deceit leading up to your final conclusion?
Do you think that Bill's deceit is what made him popular?

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “Maybe so. Why all the deceit leading up to...

No, I think most Americans did not think the topic was relevant.

dru18 dru18

In response to “No, I think most Americans did not think the...

But, somehow Trump talking about 'pussy' decades ago is something that everyone has concern over?

Where did this sudden burst of morality come from?

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “But, somehow Trump talking about 'pussy'...

I am talking about impeaching a president over lying about an affair.

What the hell are you talking about?

dru18 dru18

In response to “I am talking about impeaching a president...

It doesn't matter what Clinton lied about.
It's WHO he lied to.
Lying to Congress will get your **** impeached.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “It doesn't matter what Clinton lied...

Depends on who controls Congress at the time. I am more that looking forward to Trump's impeachment. Last night was a good start.

dru18 dru18

In response to “Depends on who controls Congress at the time...

The laws regarding lying to Congress do not change based on who controls Congress. It's the same - every day.

Yeah, I'm sure some Russian collusion crap is right around the corner! (hehe)(maniac)

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “The laws regarding lying to Congress do not...

It most certainly does, since only Congress can impeach a president.

I am very certain it is right around the corner.

And it doesn't matter if they don't find collusion, since Mueller is also looking into financial ties, laundering, and obstruction.

dru18 dru18

In response to “It most certainly does, since only Congress...

No Dru - the law does not change. Perhaps the willingness to enforce the law modifies, but not the law.

Just around the corner, eh? What's the key evidence turned up that is turning the tide? The basket of nothing? Or, the load of no evidence found?

Budwick Budwick OP

Dru, Bill Clinton was impeached by Congress(not by the Senate) BECAUSE of him as our country's President LYING while under oath during his testimony during that scandal... he was NOT impeached by Congress for him getting his daily blow jobs from a naïve 21 year old intern and him diddly her v a g i n a with his cigar.

Trump back in 2005 as a private citizen DID NOT brag about or say that he grabbed women by the pussy...he as a BILLIONARE married to a super model, was telling Billy Bush(during a private conversation) about how EASY the women in Hollyweird are... where those in power can just grab them by the pussy. Where he ONCE AGAIN he was proven right.

Why aren't you feminists and your cohorts in the "msm" calling for a million women march in the streets of HOLLYWEIRD to protest(ala your anti-Trump rallies) to protest against the powerful liberal men in HOLLYWEIRD that have been sexually assaulting and raping gay men, women and children in that business???

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Dru, Bill Clinton was impeached by...

First of all, Trump is not a billionaire. Another one of his bragging LIES.

Sorry, Gronk, but Hollywood hardly has a monopoly on sexual harassment. The ' casting couch' exists everywhere.

And I don't care if women are "easy". They are not the president of the United States. They were not a fifty-eight year old father, and grandfather, that should have known better.

And this is not his first or only example of disrespecting women.

Clinton having an affair should not have even entered the picture. They couldn't get him for 'White Water', so they settled for that cheap shot.

dru18 dru18

In response to “First of all, Trump is not a billionaire...

Bill Clinton had many affairs with women who consented to have **** with him being a married man while he was the Governor of AK and then as our country's CIC...but he (ala Weinstein) also resorted to RAPING the women he was attracted that were not physically attracted to him or mesmerized by his power or his sleazy charisma as a powerful man!!!

It's mind blowing to us women having COMMON SENSE how you supposed feminists on the left always give a free pass to democrat guys who actually rape/sexually assault women and children...yet still have your panties in a bunch because Trump as a private citizen SAID the WORD p u s s y 12 freakin' years ago while having a private conversation with a GUY.

Giving all the allegations against the actors and powerful men in HOLLYWEIRD being sexual deviants/perverts and pedos you would think that you feminists would be calling for a million women march in the streets of LA to protest against these sick, twisted, f'd up powerful men in HOLLYWEIRD.... nope instead you liberal women are still more "offended" that Trump SAID the word p u s s y than you are OUTRAGED at the powerful men in HOLLYWEIRD who for DECADES were raping/sexually assaulting women, kids and gay men wanting a job in HOLLYWEIRD, smh.

Look, no one except you nutty liberals care about Trumps net worth or if Trump is actually a Billionaire ..you all on the nutty left SHOULD care more about WHY lifer Democrat and Rino politicians somehow always eventually become 1%ers themselves while serving WE THE PEOPLE... where you all keep re-electing these profiteer politicians, because you're all politically ignorant, where you all naively believe whatever these politicians spew of SUPPOSEDLY wanting to help the poor and needy in your communities, yet those communities remain poor while their districts elected politicians become rich!

WAKE UP Dru, how can you not see right through the "establishment" politicians in our country on the right and the left, whose main goal is for THEM to be ultimately in control of us ALL with their agenda of us peasants all being "equal" while they live like Kings and Queens dictating to us and enacting their laws of how THEY feel as our leaders as to how we all should live our lives!!

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Bill Clinton had many affairs with women who...

You don't even know if i am a feminist, or a woman. LOL! Like I don't know anything about you. You 'think' I voted for Clinton, but am not too sure. You think I am a liberal, but once again, not sure.

Okay, let's make things clear. I have never supported sexual harassment, nor do I even think of the harasser's political party affiliation.

Harassment is making unwanted sexual advances towards a particular person. In Monica's case, I did not see that as 'unwanted'. And she has never stated that she was forced, coerced, or manipulated in anyway.

Do I think Clinton was stupid, and morally wrong? Yes! But I don't go as far as to say it was a crime.

What Weinstein has been accused of is far more serious. It involved NO consent, whatsoever.

Trump did not merely utter the word, "pussy". He put it into a sentence, about GRABBING women's ****.

dru18 dru18

In response to “You don't even know if i am a feminist, or a...

Oh my f'ing head Dru how old are you to be this naïve about the Clintons???....Bill Clinton while the Governor of AK was accused numerous times of RAPING and sexually assaulting women WHILE the governor of AK, but because he was a Democrat running for POTUS our "msm" gave him a free pass, as they did when it came out that he as our CIC was diddling a "consensual" 21 year old naïve intern working in the WH!! Yet you feminist are still OUTRAGED because a private citizen Trump SAID the word p u s s y during a private conversation 12 feakin' years, smh.

It's actually quite disturbing how the supposed feminists women in HOLLYWEIRD are only NOW "brave" enough to come out YEARS later to tell their stories about them ALSO being raped and sexually abused/ harassed by the powerful dirt bag "feminist" Democrat men in HOLLYWEIRD... where if they were truly "strong" women as us Conservative women are, those men would have been in jail YEARS ago, because of US as truly strong women SPEAKING OUT asap.... thus putting a STOP to those powerful men in HOLLYWEIRD from raping and sexually women and young kids!!

In my liberal state our local news anchor just recently told her story about her 18 yr old son being sexually assaulted by Kevin Spacey back in JULY OF 2016 at a restaurant/bar in Nantucket...yet she didn't report that assault immediately back then when her son first told her about it, but is NOW?
All of my "soccer mom" friends in my liberal state are WONDERING WHY she as a mother didn't report this sexual assault IMMEDIATELY to the police back in July 2016 when her son first told her about this..as WE ALL WOULD HAVE(as working class peasants) ASAP if any of our children told us they were sexually assaulted by anyone or by an "A list" celebrity!!!

Peasant liberals and their celebrity idols live in a much different WORLD than us COMMON SENSE Americans.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Oh my f'ing head Dru how old are you to be...

Oh shit, they would have been in jail along time ago. How long did it take them to get O'Reilly out, along with all of the rest of the Fox scumbags? As I have said, old Bill must have been quite the pervert to have paid out 32 million. And that joke of a cable "news" show was still inviting him back as of last month.

Broaddrick's, and Jones's accounts of being raped had holes big enough to drive a truck through them. They were inconsistent, at best. And Broaddrick continued to support Clinton, even after the "rape".

In fact, when testifying under oath, they all said it was consensual. Linda Tripp testified under oath, that Clinton's affair with Kathleen Willey had been consensual.

And I do believe that Weinstein is going to be punished,.. harshly.

Why didn't women speak out sooner? Probably for the same reason that women don't speak out sooner about sexual harassment in every situation. They are scared! 90% of female college students experience sexual harassment, but only a quarter report it.

dru18 dru18

In response to “Oh shit, they would have been in jail along...

Wow, smh. You supposed feminists are still IGNORANTLY making excuses as Democrat women for Bill Clinton being a serial rapist/sexual assaulter(who paid off Paula Jones)!!!!! Yet you all automatically believe any women who CLAIMS that she was sexually assaulted by a Republican politician??
So in your f'd up mind, all the women (who were Democrat/Bill Clinton supporters) who came forward back in the 90's to tell their "#me too" about being raped and/or sexually assaulted by Bill Clinton, WERE ALL LYING???
Eh but yet you SUPPOSED feminists and our msm believe without a doubt that the women now coming forward claiming that 38 freakin' years ago they were sexually assaulted by Roy Moore(R).... YET you feminists still don't believe or have any empathy for your fellow DEMOCRAT women who were RAPED/sexually assaulted by Bill Clinton, who back then as Democrat women were brave enough in the 90's to tell the world that candidate Bill Clinton running for POTUS was a serial rapist. Nope instead our "msm", Hillary and all the liberal feminists RIDICULED Bill Clinton's VICTIMS who were all Democrat women...much like they're doing now to Donna Brazile, where she as a supposed liberal TOUGH CHICK is back peddling on what she WROTE in her book. smh.

Gronk17 Gronk17

What Cassius Clay did, and I remember this well was he became a Muslim in order to avoid being drafted to go and serve in Viet Nam.

Of course now that we have the lens of history to look through. Viet Nam became a war managed by dip-shit politicians instead of the military.
So It was a smart move on Clays part.

We have 50,000+ dead soldiers as testimony to the lunacy of the way that war was fought.

Brianl Brianl

Nope not at all for the players who play for the Patriots....actually if any of you watched the opening ceremonies earlier tonight of the Pat's game on NBC, you would all have seen EVERY player and MEMBER of the Pat's organization standing proudly during our National Anthem as well as seen a HUGE American Flag on our Patriot's field...and would have heard the SOLD OUT game of fans all loudly singing along in unison with the singer of our National Anthem at tonight's game.....eh but of course there was that ONE lone 'oppressed' NFL player(making A LOT of money for JUST PLAYING FOOTBALL) on the KC Chiefs (#22) who refused to stand for our country's National Anthem... for him as an OVERPAID athlete to make his 'statement' ala Colin Kaepernick about how 'oppressed' minorities are in our country.....blah, blah, blah.
Which makes it even more heartbreaking that the Pat's are going to lose to this team who has a player on their team who won't STAND while our country's National Anthem is being sung, that has AFFORDED him so many opportunities in our GREAT COUNTRY.

Gronk17 Gronk17

**** football
a Man wearing a helmet defending our country
should make more money then a man wearing a helmet while playing a kid's game

I maybe an ****
but I don't treat people bad
I treat them accordingly

coffee the **** up , get shit done

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

At least our team went back to playing their home games in the city that they use in their team name instead of in the northern suburb of Pontiac (where they played their home games for 27 years, but still called themselves the "Detroit" Lions).

goblue1968 goblue1968

I could give a damn what any sprots team does most of the time. But this issues really irks me and only solidfies way I stopped attention to and spending my money of a bunch of spoiled brats.

Brianl Brianl

Hey there idiots in every city so I'm sure its on its way here too.

Brianl Brianl

STAND TALL AND BE PROUD OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND OUR FLAG.....if you don't like it, then get the **** out of the country.

RECRUIT RECRUIT