Mod Team

DWFTiffaneePhilboydStudgeStarzAbovePiper2BubSkr3wBallSofiaVicZincJackHenryKraven

ASPD

doctorwho1011Piper2Tiffaneedru18SofiaBubSynysterGates
The republicans are more upset about Trump making a deal with democrats than about any of the disgusting racists/sexist vomit he has been spewing for the last year. How freaking sad.

Exactly. Even sadder is the fact is some of them still can't see it or they are so brainwashed they are just living in denial. Don't they watch the news, can they not read?

Tiffanee Tiffanee

The Democrats are playing Trump very nicely.

And if he wants to continue to go down the road of antagonizing the head Republicans in Congress, then we will see how he likes the 'impeachment' fork.

dru18 dru18

In response to “The Democrats are playing Trump very...

So now, **** off party heads in congress is an impeachable offense? To liberals, all of a sudden, everything they don't like is an "impeachable offense." LOL

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “So now, **** off party heads in congress is...

I did not say that "**** people off is an impeachable offense."

But you definitely don't want to anger those, who will decide your fate.

dru18 dru18

In response to “I did not say that "**** people off is an...

A Presidents fate doesn't rest in the hands of congress anymore than a congressman's fate rests in the hands of a president. <s>

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “A Presidents fate doesn't rest in the hands...

Uh,...yeah, a president's fate does rest in the hands of Congress. They are ones that can vote to start impeachment proceedings.

dru18 dru18

In response to “Uh,...yeah, a president's fate does rest in...

Congress can only start impeachment proceeding if an impeachable offense has taken place. (On here, you'd think it can begin if he says something someone doesn't like.)

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “Congress can only start impeachment...

Yes, I know, Jim, just as I know this Russia investigation is not going away.

And if he angers enough of them, there would be no incentive to even try to push back against any impeachable offense.

dru18 dru18

In response to “Yes, I know, Jim, just as I know this Russia...

What has he been convicted of Dru? Selling uranium to Russia?

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “What has he been convicted of Dru? Selling...

Convicted? Nothing,....yet. But those pesky bread crumbs just won't go away.

dru18 dru18

In response to “Convicted? Nothing,....yet. But those pesky...

People will continue to make breadcrumbs and scatter them around to see who will take the bait.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “People will continue to make breadcrumbs and...

Sorry, but there is no going back, for Trump. He's not going to be able to 'spin' his way out of this one. Obama's administration laid down the groundwork, Trump's own administration is leaking like a sieve, and Mueller is closing in.

dru18 dru18

Disgusting, racist/sexist vomit...like what? Please provide date, time, audio and/or video recording and any other reliable, unbiased irrefutable links or evidence.

ASPD ASPD

In response to “Disgusting, racist/sexist vomit...like what?...

Please see Tiffanee's comment.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “Please see Tiffanee's comment.

The fact they they expect us to spell it out for them makes it even more pathetic.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “The fact they they expect us to spell it out...

Amen.

If pussy grabbing isn't sexist and calling Mexicans rapists isn't racists; if pretending not to know that KKK is a white supremacist group isn't disgusting vomit, then they are blind and just as misguided as he is.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “Amen. If pussy grabbing isn't sexist and...

Exactly. I'm amazed that stuff like that even has to be said.

Some people can't comprehend the bleeding obvious.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

She said nothing. I asked you, the OP making the charges.

Like what? Please provide date, time, audio and/or video recording and any other reliable, unbiased irrefutable links or evidence.

Not what someone else says.

ASPD ASPD

In response to “She said nothing. I asked you, the OP making...

Sorry. But all you get is what she said. If you can't see it in his statements and tweets then having me provide links to those very public and well documented diatribes isn't going to change your mind.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “So you can't.

Not can't, won't. I won't do your reading for you. Google it.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “Not can't, won't. I won't do your reading...

You made the charge. I'm asking u to to back it up with unbiased fact. You can't. You are just regurgitating what is fed to you on the hate bandwagon to be popular.
How can I read what doesn't exist?

ASPD ASPD

In response to “You made the charge. I'm asking u to to back...

You can and have read it. You just choose to interpret it differently than most. The numbers here match the general population in the US. 73% agree with me and 23% agree with you.

Grabing pussy - Trumps own words
Mexican Rapists - Trumps own words

This is not 'fake news'. This is not 'hate bandwagon'. And, this is not about Clinton or Obama (both have their own issues). This is about Trump's own words 'interpreted' by the vast majority of citizens as being racist/sexist vomit.

Now I get that you don't agree, that somehow you think those words are either appropriate or misinterpreted. So agree to disagree and please move on.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “So you can't.

I just did.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “I just did.

Your incomplete, paraphrased words, not unbiased complete audio or video links...because they do not exist. Keep parroting the leftist programming.

ASPD ASPD

In response to “You can and have read it. You just choose to...

Grabing pussy - Trumps own words
Spoken privately, in a private conversation, illegally recorded and released 30 years after the fact.

Mexican Rapists - Trumps own words
Some of the illegal Mexicans are rapists. Some are murderers. Some aren't Mexican. You may not care, but those interested in national sovereignty are.

But, I'm guessing you knew all that. You just didn't want to disrupt the progressive agenda - 'destroy Trump'.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Grabing pussy - Trumps own words Spoken...

The post is actually a juxtaposition of the republican leaderships reaction to Trump being a decent human being (they freaked out) vs. Trump being a boorish cad (they ignore or justify it).

Pretty much the way you reacted.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “The post is actually a juxtaposition of the...

And, how you reacted. (i.e. freak out over 30 year old private conversations and facts misrepresented.)

I know you don't believe in 'truth' or 'honesty' - so I can understand how you would be happy with your position.

I DO believe in truth and honesty, and I'm delighted with mine!

Budwick Budwick

In response to “And, how //you// reacted. (i.e. freak out...

There is a difference between truth and honesty. I do not believe that the truth can be known. I think honesty is avoiding making statement that are intended to mislead. I do my best to avoid misleading others.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “There is a difference between truth and...

And you do that by repeating lies and mis-statement?

Is that dishonest or not true?

Budwick Budwick

In response to “And you do that by repeating lies and...

There are no lies, because the true cannot be told. There can be an attempt to deceive, that is to purposely mislead. I try not to mislead you. My goal is to help guide you to the light. The light of understanding that nothing can be known.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “There are no lies, because the true cannot be...

"Trust me Bud, there is no truth!"

Budwick Budwick

In response to “"Trust me Bud, there is no...

There might be truth, But we cannot know it in this life.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “There might be truth, But we cannot know it...

And, is that the truth?

Budwick Budwick

In response to “And, is that the truth?

We can't know.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “We can't know.

Perhaps you can't know.
I know.
I suspect strongly the Jim knows too, as do many others. When you need help Vic, please don't hesitate to ask anyone of us.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Perhaps //you// can't know. I know. I suspect...

Gee wiz Mr. Wick thanks for being such a swell guy. Sure is good to hear that you can help me understand all the mysteries of the universe.

Let's start with an easy one: Why can't we reverse time? Too hard? How about this one: Why didn't this guy die?

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “Gee wiz Mr. Wick thanks for being such a...

A lovely derailment of the topic Vic!
Time only moves in one direction. That's why your pals are trying to erase history instead.,

Wow, I bet the guy wished he had died, and for all I know he did. Could you possibly be any more obscure?

You want to sit on the mountain top and toss out smart **** platitudes, you're gonna get called on 'em.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “A lovely derailment of the topic Vic! Time...

If you are going to claim omniscience well, whatever. Who am I to argue about your amazing gift.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “If you are going to claim omniscience well...

I realize that to you I and many others must appear omniscient, but I promise, I'm just a regular guy. If you want to feel smarter, spend some time with elementary school children, or even better - The DNC!

Budwick Budwick

Vic, if a man, or a boy over the age of thirteen can honestly say he has never said anything in private about grabbing pussy, he sits down when he pees and was thrilled about transgender bathrooms. (I imagine the same if true of women talking about men) Hell, the Hollywood crowd who makes the biggest deal out of gets paid to say it on a daily basis.

As to Mexican Rapists, are you claiming they don't exist? Or even that there are not a LOT of illegal mexican rapists in this Country?

Too many people in this country have been indoctrinated to refuse to call things what they are.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “Vic, if a man, or a boy over the age of...

I refuse to call you what you are

VicZinc VicZinc OP

Tiffanee Tiffanee

The republicans are upset? Cuz Trump agreed with Pelosi and Schumer to pay for hurricane relief? Yeah, that was a real coup for the dems alright.

And, what's he supposed to do with republicans? They've decided that the campaigning is over - even though we have the house, senate and executive branches - they are afraid to pass legislation that was promised to the voters that put them there!

And, look at that - Trump is getting the democrats to do stuff.

This sounds like a bipartisan win to me. But, OK, you guys take the credit - I wouldn't want you to go back to your bubbles and puppies again. In fact - way to go Obama! You weren't anywhere around, but still you did it!

Budwick Budwick

In response to “The republicans are upset? Cuz Trump agreed...

****, Budwick.

Trump is angry with the two Republican leaders, because they didn't get anything he wanted, passed, and God forbid, aren't protecting him enough from the Russian investigation. Trump hasn't gotten it through his orange skull, that Congress doesn't work for him, they work for us.

dru18 dru18

In response to “****, Budwick. Trump is angry with the two...

I'm pissed at McConnel and Ryan too! They've forgotten why they were voted in! They're not supporting the president - the leader of their own party.

The Russian thing has gone nowhere. There is nothing to protect from.

CONGRESS is the one that has forgotten who they work for.

We're pretty close in our thinking though. Once you get past your seething hatred of Trump.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “I'm pissed at McConnel and Ryan too! They've...

They don't work for him, they work for us, the American people. They are not his employees, and the presidency is not his own private business.

That means, they are not required to "protect" him, (he is a big boy, and can wipe his own butt) and they do not have to go along with everything he wants.

McCain is a war hero, who has served his country in public service for decades. He has earned the right to answer to no president.

dru18 dru18

In response to “They don't work for him, they work for us...

Everyone has a right to say no. One needn't be a war hero or earn the right to say no.

Yes, our representatives and senators work for us. And we voted Trump into office to accomplish certain things. It's called an agenda. So, the representatives and senators that work for us, better start doing what we asked them to do!

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Everyone has a right to say no. One needn't...

And they have tried to follow his health care agenda, even when he is undermining their efforts. He is not consistent and he contradicts himself at every turn.

No, not ALL of us, voted him in. Not even close.

dru18 dru18

In response to “And they have tried to follow his health care...

No they haven't. PLease, stop the BS, or we simply won't converse. I'm too busy to deal with BS'ers

Budwick Budwick

In response to “No they haven't. PLease, stop the BS, or we...

Yes, they did, but he thought the bill was "mean", even though he was celebrating in the Rose Garden when they passed it.

He doesn't know what he wants. He is an empty vessel, with no ideology of his own.

dru18 dru18

In response to “Yes, they did, but he thought the bill was...

Speaking of empty vessels ....

Please, what health care bill was passed this year?

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Speaking of empty vessels .... Please, what...

The House passed it, Budwick. not the Senate.

dru18 dru18

In response to “The House passed it, Budwick. not the...

So, ... it wasn't passed as you said it was earlier.
Thank you.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “So, ... it //wasn't// passed as you said it...

Yes, slow learner, it had been passed by the House.

dru18 dru18

In response to “Yes, slow learner, it had been passed by the...

So, ... you lied!

Budwick Budwick

In response to “So, ... you lied!

No,... you misunderstood! As usual.

dru18 dru18

In response to “No,... you misunderstood! As usual.

No, you lied.
You said a bill was passed, while you knew it didn't.
That, is lying.
Own it.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “No, you lied. You said a bill was passed...

The House passed it to the Senate, while the Senate fumbled the ball.

Trump was all smiles when it was passed, and then quickly turned on the bill. LMAO!!

dru18 dru18

I laughed when I saw how mad his team was. Too bad they haven't learned that Trump shows no loyalty to anyone except himself, and when McConnell and Ryan didn't get the health care passed, he wanted revenge. And this is just the start of it. lol lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Now that's more like the loose cannon I'd hope he'd be.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “Now that's more like the loose cannon I'd...

His cannon is not just loose. It is 100% defective.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

ffs

Clinton rapes women you say not a **** thing

Obama shreads the Constitution
an you are happy

wtf

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

In response to “ffs Clinton rapes women you say not a ****...

First of all, I wasn't even on the internet when Clinton was president, guess what? Jefferson raped women and you never posted anything about that either, so we are even.

I was not happy with Obama's 'shredding' the constitution, and I am waiting for you to say something about Sessions doing the same shit that you blame Obama for, interpreting the law the way he thinks without involving congress or the courts.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

Proof of your claims against him? Not the made up garbage or the stretching of the words but real concrete proof that he's everything you spew at him.

ozzyboy ozzyboy

Considering only the information I've heard (whether it be true or not) I must agree.

JackHenryKraven JackHenryKraven