Dreams & Precognitive Dreams.Sometime's you just can't tell the difference,it's just an agonizing waiting game.Have you ever had Dreams that foretold the Future?

Yes I have had Precognitive Dreams Ser

TrishLil_PrincessDarkest_SerenityStarzAboveSofiaJaxxiZolfieCrimsonJackHenryKravenergoproxy

No, just Nightmares Ser

ZaraZooper

Other

TiffaneeDandyDonOzSurferWill_JanitorSukiesnowprimeiroZonkeyBallsBubCbear1

Lil_Princessdoctorwho1011Darkest_SerenityStarzAboveDandyDonSofiaWill_JanitorSukiesnowMarianneMazeprimeiroZonkeyBallsBubSynysterGates

Explained by Darkest_Serenity...

Last week I had a Dream I was at a Funeral,so many of my Dreams come true but I Pray this was just a Nightmare.Share with me........Ser

I rarely remember a dream and if I do it is only for a short time when I first wake up. I glad I don't have to cope with foretelling the future. Ha!

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

I rarely sleep, let alone dream.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “I rarely sleep, let alone dream.

I can fall asleep for 15 mins and Dream.

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity OP

I have many dreams about someone only to have them call, or hear something about them in reality, kinda scary.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “I have many dreams about someone only to have...

I had a Dream that a friend was sobbing her heart out and I rang her up and said

"why have you been Crying Alison"

lolz I really freaked her out that night , had not seen her for days.
Stopped her Crying though,She'd broke up with her fella.

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity OP

In response to “I had a Dream that a friend was sobbing her...

Wow, that is scary. The latest episode of mine was I was thinking of someone that I hadn't seen or heard of for years, and that next morning I read their obituary.... scary.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “Wow, that is scary. The latest episode of...

Oh Wow! that is eerie , that you were actually thinking of someone you had not thought of for years. He was channeling into you. (hmm)

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity OP

In response to “Oh Wow! that is eerie , that you were...

I don't know what it was, but it sure scared me.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “I don't know what it was, but it sure scared me.

Were you close once Starz ?

I went to a Funeral with a friend of my Nan's in my mid 20's,She couldn't face it so he asked me.

It turned out to be a School friends dad that I had seen everyday for years as a Girl, how Weird is that ?

I actually got to say "Goodbye"

his Daughters (my old School friends) came up to me after the Funeral and I nearly fell backwards because I was so surprised.

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity OP

In response to “Were you close once Starz ? I went to a...

No, it was just someone I once knew and hadn't heard from for a very long time, and the thought of her just popped into my head, the next thing I know, she died.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

My dreams usually tell me more about myself.

And your dream about being at a funeral could also be interpreted as the final death of something you've wanted to get rid of - like for example: hatred of someone, or something you don't like about yourself...like procrastination.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

I haven't had one in a long long time. But I used to have some, though they were normally negative signs. (hug)

Zolfie Zolfie

I dream every night and they are very clear, but I remember them when I wake up, but five mins later they disappear..

JD JD

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “I rarely remember a dream and if I do it is...

I can see you... I can see you, Will... I can see... Oooh... I can see you mopping the floor.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “I can see you... I can see you, Will... I can...

Somebody's gotta clean this shit up. (jolly)

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “Somebody's gotta clean this shit up. (jolly)

Be careful with that corner... I had too much chili last night.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

I often have dreams about everyday life and things that I'm waiting to happen. Most of the time, reality turns out very differently.

In any case, I personally don't believe that dreams are capable of foretelling the future.

primeiro primeiro

In response to “I often have dreams about everyday life and...

It's a bunch of Malarky that's why or we'd have heard much more about it.
"Renowned Dreamologist Chester McGoogle was tapped by Donald Trump earlier today to dream about North Korea so the U.S. Armed Forces can be properly prepared"

Bub Bub

In response to “It's a bunch of Malarky that's why or we'd...

Yep. I'm very skeptical about it too.

primeiro primeiro

I can't remember exactly but I have many nightmares especially lately, nothing specific. The majority of my nightmares are always just feelings, never images

OzSurfer OzSurfer

In response to “I can't remember exactly but I have many...

Sometimes I also have dreams that are just uncomfortable feelings. Then I wake up with that feeling in my mind. Then, shortly after, I realize that there is no reason to feel that way, and feel relieved. lol

primeiro primeiro

indeed I had one you were sending me titty pics!

ergoproxy ergoproxy

I had a dream a while back that I was driving to my dad's house. Coming out of the west was what appeared to be a huge tidal wave bearing down on us. As I pulled in to his driveway, he got in my truck and we drove off, headed up the hill to the airport.

Here's where it gets weird. In the dream I was driving my dad's old Chevy truck, but at the time of the dream I was driving my Mazda pickup, the Chevy had a camper on the back and spent most of it's time sitting around. My dad is 88, so my assumption was I might inherit the truck at some point in the future, but I didn't expect to be driving it before then. Since the dream though, the camper was damaged in the winter and insurance wrote it off. So then he just had the truck. He hasn't really used the camper in the last few years, so replacing it didn't make sense to him and he had no use for the truck. So, since my old Mazda was getting a little rough around the edges, he sold me the Chevy, and now it's my daily driver.

So, I can't speak to whether the tidal wave part will come true, it hasn't yet, thank God, but my dad is still alive and I'm driving the Chevy now, and I did not foresee that a possibility when I had the dream.

Maze Maze

In response to “I had a dream a while back that I was driving...

Ha! A typo, last sentence. "I did not foresee that a possibility" should have been "I did not foresee that possibility" D'OH! I think it started life as "I didn't foresee that as a possibility" and I **** up the edit. Maybe Sukie was right...

Maze Maze

I rarely remember any..

Mostly i dream about stupid crap at work because it's almost time for my alarm to come on...

DandyDon DandyDon

Some years ago I had a recurring dream of two trains crashing in a tunnel.Then two trains crashed in the Severn Tunnel.Never had the dream again.Weird.

Blewynanifail Blewynanifail

I have something in my pants... Oh, look, it's MKUltra... Ooooh... Cutie... How did you find your way down there? Yikes! No biting! No biting! Shame on you!

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

I rarely remember my dreams.

I'm pretty sure I'm in a dream right now, commenting on a post about dreams.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “I rarely remember my dreams. I'm pretty sure...

I am haunting you until you wake up, sweating from your balls to the ceiling stains.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

Yes I have. The worst was the one I had two weeks before my dad died. It is one I have never forget

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

NEVER

Bub Bub

Precognitive dreams run in my blood line.

JackHenryKraven JackHenryKraven

I have had my fair share dreams beginning I would wake up gasping for air and then how would turn around the next time and wake up and be like I was in the moment cooking something they're making something or just not understanding why I was doing what I was doing and then I started to recognize that it was something subliminally deep within my mind that had to do with my serotonin levels and my frontal lobe after my brain tumor of course is when I started to really pay attention to it and start realizing just see what happens and see what plays out and next thing you know I'm sitting outside one night and closing my eyes and just thinking and have an epiphany people call it deja vu but no Deja Vu is a memory of the past and Epiphany is a premonition or precognitive dream and like I said I have them a few times a week I'll have an idea this constitutes in my dream and Jen that we meeting somebody that dream will come in to where I say or do whatever isn't that point it's just another way of continuing the light Burning Bright cuz even in darkness in our dreams we still shine bright does there is no extinguishing the light

Cbear1 Cbear1

I don't dream, proably because I'm a very light sleeper
I was in the Eagle Harbor Lighthouse, had some bad thoughts lookin out on the lake. those thoughts did come perdition

someone did a nice painting of the lighthouse

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

Yes and no. I was only 3 with no concept of outer space yet. I dreamt we were all lining up to board a new planet and when we walked outside the thing was absolutely terrifyingly enormous, right next to us hovering overhead, shadowing the sun. I hid behind my moms leg not wanting to be in line but everyone acted like it was no big deal. It really freaked me out when I turned 6 and learned of planets...I've never shaken it

Jaxxi Jaxxi

I've had a few. I've also had a couple visions as well.

Trish Trish

I had lots of dreams, and, sometimes, a feeling of "déjà vu".

Marianne Marianne

Yes, when I was middle school I had a dream about my school being burnt down the night before it happened. About a minute after waking up my mom got a call from the school saying it was burnt down. The school is Whatcom Middle School. I'd say it's a coincidence I dreamed about that, but it wouldn't make sense.

Crimson Crimson