Mod Team
<b>This minute...how many people are thinking about you?</b>

doctorwho1011DandyDonAdaWill_JanitorSukiesnowZonkeyBallsRoosterBub

Explained by Sukiesnow...

Your nose gets itchy and suddenly you realise someone is thinking about you.... Who might that be? (Love the saying on the pic)

That's an interesting question. It would be interesting to know. Sort of like if you got favorited by everyone that happened to be thinking about you in a good way and down votes for everyone that thought about you in a negative way. We'd all be paranoid and checking all the time. Ha!

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

At least one....less than 100.

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “At least one....less than 100.

Your mom and brother....

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “Your mom and brother....

At least...

DandyDon DandyDon

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

I am always on your mind... I am always on your mind... Baaaaaaabyyyy... Tell you my sweet love hasn't died... Giiiiiiiive youuuuuuuu one more chance to keep me satisfied. I am always on your mind... I am always on your mind.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

Just one lady that I can think of also! Very special!

Rooster Rooster

Hold on, let me send out a telepathic message...okay, now we have a few thousand thinking about me ;)

Thibault Thibault

It's almost 1 AM (GMT 5) so probably no one.

PartyOfOne PartyOfOne