There's nothing quite as disturbing as Young Children who Kill *Shudder*

I think they maybe Born Evil Ser

TrishBlewynanifail

I think they must Suffer so much Abuse they Snap! Ser

StickCavemanPartyOfOneTheCensoredBritstryderzer0krying

FU Disagree Bandit , you don't get to ruin my post.

Miguel007

Lil_Princessdoctorwho1011Piper2TiffaneeStarzAboveOzSurferSofiaAdaWill_JanitorMarianneThinkerbellprimeiroBlewynanifailRoosterBubSynysterGates

Explained by Darkest_Serenity...

Over here in the UK on the 12th Feb 1993 (I remember it like it was yesterday) Jamie Bulger a 2 year old toddler was led away from his mum while shopping , tortured , murdered and decapitated by a train hours later when two Children threw him on the tracks. John Venables and Robert Thompson both 10 years old left the whole of Britain in Shock because they were the youngest Killers to be recorded in British history and thinking about it now still makes my Blood run cold. When the News showed the CCTV everyone I knew thought he would be ok and couldn't imagine the horror that would leave a Scar on our Minds forever. *Tears* Tell me your thoughts and feelings about Children that Kill , are they Born Evil or is Abuse to blame and if so why is it that so many Children don't go on to Kill when they themselves have suffered and are suffering right now from horrendous amounts of Emotional/Physical/Sexual abuse ?.........Ser

I immediately thought of Jamie Bulger/John Venables when you posted this. I do believe that you have to be born with that capacity. Abuse combined with an innate sociopathic tendency can make everything worse and change the person who only thinks about killing into taking action, but I don't think being a child killer is just a matter of upbringing. Some people are born with a mind that does not feel remorse or empathy, and that can lead to horrifying actions.

Thibault Thibault

How about that guy Paul Bernardo: also known as "the Scarborough Rapist"; his wife helped him lure young girls to their deaths, and she gave him her teen sister?

ergoproxy ergoproxy

Thibault Thibault

In response to “I immediately thought of Jamie Bulger/John...

Oh that was in england right? That was an awful thing for a young kid to do. In USA I think kids have more access to weapons kids have shot or stabbed other kids. It seems everyone, even kids are wilder as years move on.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

Yes that is very disturbing.

Tiffanee

Yes, it's a very disturbing thought! I think they were born with some screws loose. Like the other soldiers I saw in Vietnam that Liked to kill! Something inbred in them to cause this. I wanted to kill my kids a few times when they were teens but I guess that's natural as they are still around and still a pain in the ****!

Rooster Rooster

In response to “Yes, it's a very disturbing thought! I think...

lol I know what you mean about the teens, those were hard years....especially when they started driving...OMG.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “lol I know what you mean about the teens...

You sure got that right!

Rooster Rooster

In response to “You sure got that right!

Yep.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

It's very unnerving when that happens, we just don't know why anyone kills.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Yes, it's very disturbing. I agree with Thibault -- there are many factors that can cause this, and in many cases it's not either just abuse or either just a sociopath tendency, but a combination of both.

primeiro primeiro

Yes I will agree that this is a very very sick sadistic and disturbing issue. The facts that you could even grasp the concept of a child or a young adult children killing raping meaning anything like that to someone that is their age that has barely begun to live life is Ludacris but it starts somewhere. Were they born that way were they abused all those are play factors in them things but what about Society way we've grown up in the 60s and 70s have they had killers they had you know the Zodiac Killer Ted Bundy and likes like that but no children Killers the more we've come into it now into these trees in this generation from the 80s to now what is what is the connection what is the where's the bridge that fills the gap and Asia everything is going on in adults but now you see more kids in the past since 94 the school shooting in Jonesboro Arkansas right up the road from you killed 26 kids engine 26 people and it's just gradually gotten worse and worse well look at the technology it's advanced more violence more graphic TVs that way society as a whole is allowing violence to be put on different levels or tears so I would say it's a combination of all of the above everything we've all discussed everybody had a valid point and everybody had a valid concern so that being said everybody here understands evil is evil no matter how old young color Race murder killing. like I said at the end of the day evil is evil Yours Truly Scooby Dew

Cbear1 Cbear1

What do I know?
Those kids you mentioned killed but how many actually will kill for whatever reason?

Bub Bub

And beware with whom you chat on the internet. He's out there.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/jamie-...ebsite-1485044

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

I'm certain everyone is born with a different mind set, some enjoy inflicting pain but most don't ...then you get the odd person who gets these feelings when they are still young..I'm convinced that those two killers were born evil and as they have grown up and were released , they are still evil....they have an inbalance in the brain and nothing can change them...

JD JD

Evil doesn't get better. It just gets smarter at getting away with it. They should be put down.

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

That's so sad (sad)

Zolfie Zolfie

Evil the forms itself into whatever perception identity it needs to like you said it gets smarter it gets more advanced it's like an upgrade for your smartphone or as you human race called it evolution every personality trait evolves which Generation generation and so on and so forth so to know that it's going to continue why not come up with a program or a a virus protector if you will can destroy it cuz if it involve then it can be destroyed if it per say gets smarter and then we need to be smarter and more intellectual reverse the psychology on them

Cbear1 Cbear1

They are too young to understand the severity of their actions. I would say they were trying to imitate some on they thought was cool or manly. I blame society and it's lust for violence.

Willcooper Willcooper

I think in any population of size there are deviations. I am not convinced by this theory of all consuming evil.

AliceD AliceD

Children are pretty clear, they dont know anything so they follow their nature, so born **** up is definitely the case.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “Children are pretty clear, they dont know...

At the age of 10, you already have a lot of influence in you.

Sofia Sofia

Those two boys sound to me like they were born with a psychopathic disorder of some sort so I doubt they could ever be safe within the community again. What they did was so disgusting and disturbing especially as they weren't defending themselves.

I suffered from years of physical and emotional abuse as a child both at school and from a parent, and there was a time at school when I was about 12 where I thought every day that I was going to die at school and it seemed the adults I spoke to were ok with this. So there was a time where I had the feelings that I could easily have killed the bullies and I can only imagine how different my life would be now if I lived in a society where I had easy access to a hand gun back then.

What scares me even today is when I was physically fighting the bullies, I never felt I was fighting to defend myself like maybe two guys would in a disagreement, I was trying to inflict as much damage as possible against someone bigger and stronger and hoped they'd die with each punch. I was imagining all the cruel incidents where they had humiliated me, or held me down as a group while each guy took in turns in hitting me I imagined hitting my dad who would belt me when he was drunk for no reason at all, i was imagining hitting one of the school teachers who would have an evil grin as he was caning me for no reason other than the fact that i was an uwilling victim of bullying. At night when I was safe in my bed, I imagined going back into that school with a gun, and killing each person that would hurt me.

OzSurfer OzSurfer

In response to “Those two boys sound to me like they were...

Wow, sorry to hear that you had to go through such a horrible experience!

primeiro primeiro

In response to “Wow, sorry to hear that you had to go through...

Thanks! It's great to have it all behind me now

OzSurfer OzSurfer

You were different to these boys, you was pushed so far that you believed killing these people was the only option you had..it can do strange things to the mind..you have come through it , a stronger person...I'm not an expert as I never got bullied, I started boxing at nine years old and no one bothered me...but I've seen bullying and it's not nice, I actually helped some kids who were getting bullied...

JD JD

In response to “You were different to these boys, you was...

Thanks JD, it did teach me how much I detest violence and my life has been very peaceful since. I'm glad you avoided it. It's a horrible thing for a kid because they're too young to cope emotionally.

OzSurfer OzSurfer

Children are easily the most honest humans (when speaking of the age classes)
- and that makes them also the most inclined to be cruel without intention. They are like sponges - what is happening around them, they'll absorb and see it as normal. So if the older people around them are the kind of people that would do or speak in a violent manner, or show no empathy whatsoever for others, stuff like this can happen. If no one teaches them "that is wrong, you can't hurt others", many will do it without any hesitation and will probably not even understand they did something that is wrong.

Or they can be just sociopaths. It happens.

Sofia Sofia

In response to “Children are easily the most honest humans...

That's very true; good point.

primeiro primeiro

This reminds me of a scene from HG Wells, the time machine, taking place in the future of 1976, where Jack the ripper is talking to H G Wells and says that in his time, he was a monster. In current times, is an amateur. Time have changed.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

You have to be born with a predisposition to do this.I know of a family -I was a teacher-where two of the kids were perfectly normal and the other-brought up in exactly the same way was pure evil.Parents at a loss to explain way.

Blewynanifail Blewynanifail

In response to “You have to be born with a predisposition to...

People need to take responsibility for the way they raise their kids, but can't always be held responsible for the way they turn out. There are just some bad seeds out there.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

I dunno but they can go from aww to aAaAAAhHHHH real quick

Crimson Crimson

Yes, we heard it in the news by then, and all of us were shocked.

Sadly enough, there were other cases:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news...ed-nation.html

Marianne Marianne

It appears that some believe children can be born 'bad'... if this is possible it implies the possibility of a pre-existence, in my way of thinking. The question is, what might that preexistence have been like? A seed does not exist without its parent.

JackHenryKraven JackHenryKraven

It's sometimes hard to tell how much a child is aware of life and death. Two 10 year olds would surely know that anyone being left in the path of a train would be killed. I'm thinking they didn't think about those who loved the child. As though the toddler was just an object to play around with and everything would go about its business once they're done with him.

The boys being born "bad" is too broad of a term and even still I don't think it was necessarily one trait they had at birth. I think it was just not being taught the right things at the right times in life. Abuse could be a factor. Whatever the small causes were, they all came together to create this tragedy. It could have been any 10 year old or any toddler. The difference, is everything minute detail that lead up to the event.

StickCaveman StickCaveman

Idk, necrophiliacs who chop up dead people, eat them & **** the body parts are pretty high up on my list..

TheVibeAlchemist TheVibeAlchemist

Poor things. I can't believe that they are born evil. It's lost innocence at its most tragic

TheCensoredBrit TheCensoredBrit