BubRoosterTiffaneeVicZincSynysterGatesPiper2primeiroshinrinHowlerSukiesnowZonkeyBalls

Nobody :)

VicZincPiper2TiffaneeAdaSukiesnowprimeiroCarlaZonkeyBallsRoosterSynysterGates
There is at least one story or event in the Holy Bible that doesn't make sense to you... amirite?

A few come to mind...

Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. Noah's Ark. Jonah and the Whale. The Tower of Babel. Moses parting the Red Sea.

Great movie though...

Chris_PHAET_Demon Chris_PHAET_Demon

Yes, I'm sorry but I don't believe any of it.

Rooster Rooster

A few come to mind...

Great movie though...

Chris_PHAET_Demon Chris_PHAET_Demon

At least

Carla Carla

In response to “At least

Stopping the sun in its tracks... wtf?

Bub Bub OP

In response to “Stopping the sun in its tracks... wtf?

And living over 700 years?

Carla Carla

In response to “And living over 700 years?

Oye, Methuselah disagrees with that kind of attitude!

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

Jonah and the Whale

shinrin shinrin

Oh YES, many of them. Especially all those ones about "God" demanding the death of certain ones in "his" creation who step out of line somehow. The infants, animals and anyone or anything associated with them must be destroyed.
Just those verses would take up pages...

Piper2 Piper2

I once tried reading the Bible, but it didn't help me to understand my remote controller any better. I once tried swatting a fly with it, but it didn't help me to understand the physics of fly-swatting any better. I haven't tried eating it yet. I bet, that once Budwick gets a wiff of my blasphemy, I will eat it as well.

On a weird sidenote, if Jesus was so good with bread and fish (I mostly concentrate on the water -> wine conversion trick), why didn't he use like a ton of bread and a proper fishing net to feed everyone? He didn't want to bake it? Well, boohoo, I don't want to walk on the water, but I still have to. That's because I'm a huge show-off.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

There are some I don't understand.
I can only imagine how it must make the heads of non believers reel.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “There are some I don't understand. I can...

Some non-believers. Once a defendant in court tells just one whopper the jury can throw all the rest of his or her testimony aside: as a tot the wild Sunday School stories (stopping the sun in it's tracks; Jonah and the whale; Noah's Ark - LOL) were "testimony whoppers" for me... nothing any zealot believed fazed me after that. Santa Claus made more sense.

Bub Bub OP