World's oldest profession.

ASPDPhilboydStudgeStarzAboveRoosterMashaTiffanee

SofiaPartyOfOne

StarzAboveWill_JanitorSukiesnowJasonAaronScalmatoASPD
World's oldest profession.

Some things never change, and never will.

ASPD ASPD OP

In response to “Some things never change, and never will.

Hormones make the world go round.:)))))

Masha Masha

All's fair when you're sick and you have no electricity. :)

Linnster Linnster

In response to “All's fair when you're sick and you have no...

I reckon so....but....she looks pretty darn healthy to me. This doesn't sit well for the feminist movement. (hehe)

ASPD ASPD OP

In response to “I reckon so....but....she looks pretty darn...

I don't think she cares much about the feminist movement with the crap she is going through. Like she said, "making the best of a **** situation." :)

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “I don't think she cares much about the...

I know. it's easy to tell other people what to do and how to behave, but when real life comes to roost in your own back yard, that's different. (hehe)

ASPD ASPD OP

It will take her a long, long time to completely recover from a double transplant.... glad she got some help.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

She was released early from the hospital after a double organ transplant because of the storm. Looks can be deceiving - I've seen stage 4 cancer patients that look perfectly fine.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “She was released early from the hospital...

Obviously, all the "organs" are back in the right places.

ASPD ASPD OP

In response to “Obviously, all the "organs" are back...

I hope so, but there's always a chance that her body will reject the new organs. Bless her heart, no surgery is fun, I hope she recovers soon.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

That may be but if you think you heal from such deep incisions in two days, you're wrong.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “That may be but if you think you heal from...

That's not what I meant. I'm looking at her as a **** object, just as she and the linemen did.

That's OK, isn't it? (hehe)

ASPD ASPD OP

In response to “That's not what I meant. I'm looking at her...

Not up to me to tell you how to look at people.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “Not up to me to tell you how to look at people.

But it seems it IS up to you to refer to me as "misogynistic" because I hold women to a higher level than **** object.

ASPD ASPD OP

In response to “But it seems it **IS** up to you to refer to...

You often have negative things to say about women. If what they're doing or hw they're acting doesn't affect you directly, what do you care what they do or how they act?

Linnster Linnster

In response to “You often have negative things to say about...

I'm allowed.

Holding women to a higher level than **** object is negative? Ok again.

ASPD ASPD OP

Using what you have to get what you want...seems fair enough..

JD JD

In response to “Using what you have to get what you...

The linemen were "objectifying" women, just like Donald Trump, yet Trump gets drawn & quartered for it.

ASPD ASPD OP

In response to “The linemen were "objectifying"...

For someone who is saving the world, poor old Don does take some stick....

JD JD

In response to “For someone who is saving the world, poor old...

Yep. Same behavior. The linemen are heroes, Trump is a cad. (no)

ASPD ASPD OP

Good on her.

I know someone that paid a $600 electricity bill in one day by being in front of a webcam.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “Good on her. I know someone that paid a $600...

I'm not surprised in the least. As I said, some things never change, and never will. (smile)

ASPD ASPD OP

Farming??

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

In response to “Farming??

No, selling yourself.

Masha Masha

In response to “No, selling yourself.

Heh heh...this was part of a joke I heard when someone asked: What's the World's Oldest Profession? And some innocent said: Farming?

But...bravo to the woman in the vid...

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

Pretty clever sign, I'd say, under the circumstances. I would hope that her neighbors get the same attention, and soon.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “Pretty clever sign, I'd say, under the...

I'm sure her neighbors will...IF they are hot, and make themselves **** objects so men may oblige them.
Just like because Trump has money & power, women allegedly LET him grab them, and he allegedly obliged them.
Yet in Trump's case it's the crime of the century. Please explain (biggrin)

ASPD ASPD OP

In response to “I'm sure her neighbors will...**IF** they are...

I have no idea what sort of correlation you think there is between this sign, woman, or circumstance, and anything about Donald Trump.

YOUR "explaining" does not make sense to me. It does
seem that both parties enjoy or crave attention in their own ways.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “I have no idea what sort of correlation you...

Are you, as a liberal feminist, against women being viewed as **** objects? Yes or no?

ASPD ASPD OP

In response to “Are you, as a liberal feminist, against women...

I'm A "liberal feminist" ? I wasn't aware of that, but I'm okay with either label, mostly.

I said I thought her sign was pretty clever, under the circumstances.
I do not think women or men being viewed solely as "** objects" is a good thing. Not even when they** invite it, often times.

That doesn't have much to do with this "opinion" posted or my response to, though.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “I'm A "liberal feminist" ? I wasn't...

Clever? Why does she require a "sexy" lineman to electrify her life? Why can't it be a fat lineman with his ** crack hanging out...IF** she is only interested in getting her power back on? Why won't any lineman do?
She's whoring herself, and you all think it's OK. (no)

I'll remember that for future reference.

ASPD ASPD OP

In response to “Clever? Why does she require a "sexy"...

Explain how is she whoring herself.

You took a "feel good" story about this woman and turned it into a post about Trump. That was quite the leap you took there.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “Explain how is she whoring herself. You...

It's not about Trump. It's a post about double standards, and yes, it's a leap.
If you look at my "topics", you will see "Fun & Jokes".

She got what she wanted by using the words "Hot" and "sexy". Why does she want a "sexy" lineman if she only wanted her electricity restored? Any lineman should suffice. Plus, she IS hot and she knows it.

I am backing off of this post, not because I think I am wrong, but because I don't want it to turn into a blood bath. I happen to think exposing double standards is fun. I think you all are getting so angry because you know I have a point.

For the official record, though, I agree with StarzAbove... "Good for her". Whatever it takes.

ASPD ASPD OP

I'd be willing to bet a sizable chunk of money, that Ms Leigh did not give a flying fig what whoever got her power back on looked like.

Yes, the sign is rather clever, and attention catching. It's HOT here, and "Recent Double Organ Recipient Needs Power Back On" wouldn't have been quite as amusing or catchy, I don't think. The woman was not even present when the PPL linemen were there restoring her power, "sexy" or not. Apparently, they heard her speaking about her plight on a local radio station, and I'm just about positive that they were not viewing her as a "**** object". Also, I seriously doubt that they didn't try and restore the power of everyone they could in the area, not just hers....

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “I'd be willing to bet a sizable chunk of...

Of course. ** sells. Predatory women and stupid ** guys are a dime a dozen.
I'm willing to bet a sizable chunk of money that once she got what she wanted, she will have nothing more to do with these guys. They don't make enough money.

ASPD ASPD OP

In response to “Of course. **** sells. Predatory women and...

Sure, it generally being a rather powerful drive among us humans, and all. Yeah, there is definitely no shortage of "predatory" men and women.

I seriously doubt those linemen had the time or inclination to stick around hoping for sexual favors from this woman recovering from a serious and life threatening surgery. Those men and perhaps women who worked so hard to restore power after Irma are 'heroes' to us here. Especially the ones who came here from other states just to help out, like those who went to Ms Leigh's neighborhood.

Piper2 Piper2

I'm sure they will, if they connected her electricity, usually the entire neighborhood would be hooked up. She did a good thing, and I'm sure her neighbors are thanking her.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “I'm sure they will, if they connected her...

It doesn't always work that way, when downed power lines are the problem. Still, I think you are probably right, that her neighbors were okay with the attention garnered for their plight.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “It doesn't always work that way, when downed...

According to another article, her power was restored, but her neighborhood was without power, but they were working on it. As of Monday, 800,000 people in Florida were still without power. Probably fat, old, and ugly people. I guess that's fair.

ASPD ASPD OP

In response to “According to another article, her power was...

Wow, I'm happy whoever gets their power restored, and you should be too....makes one less miserable person down there.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “Wow, I'm happy whoever gets their power...

Yep. The needs of the one outweigh the needs of the many, but only if the one is "hot".

ASPD ASPD OP

In response to “Yep. The needs of the one outweigh the needs...

Well, one less person who is miserable.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

ASPD ASPD OP

Necessity is the mother of invention. She had a medical necessity and she handled it in the most expedient way she could. I'm not sure if you're upset because she used her feminine charms or because she was smart enough to figure out how to get her power restored ASAP. I wonder whether you would be as misogynistic if it was your power that was out and you needed it medically and she got it turned on in the same way for YOU.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “Necessity is the mother of invention. She...

I see. So because I do not support women being looked upon as **** objects, that makes me misogynistic? Ok (no) , but I happen to believe women are worth much much more.. but that's me, and if that makes me a misogynist, so be it.

ASPD ASPD OP

My old, fat and ugly uncle had his power restored before this lady did. So I guess he was "hot" too? You think? lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “My old, fat and ugly uncle had his power...

Fair enough :)

ASPD ASPD OP

In response to “Fair enough :)

(y) I hope every thing is back to normal soon, but I'm afraid it's going to take a very long time.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Good for her.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

So in summary, it looks like the consensus of the women on here says that the needs of the one outweigh the needs of the many, but only if the one is "hot", *and it is perfectly OK to treat women as **** objects*.

* (unless you're Donald Trump)

I understand. (pce)

ASPD ASPD OP

"Hot", good looking people deserve preferential treatment. GOT it!

ASPD ASPD OP

I was lucky when I went through a large hurricane... living a few blocks from the mayor (wink)... the power just happened to fixed to the mayors local area before the surrounding areas.

Zolfie Zolfie

Making a joke out of a crap she's on and even getting the need she helps? Pretty good to me.

I'm not sure what any of this has anything to do with the oldest profession though. She's a prostitute because she made a joke about it? That's not how jobs work.

Sofia Sofia

An old profession for sure, not sure if the oldest.

Masha Masha

I'd say the world's oldest profession was enslavement, male brutality against females, and pimping right from the first sexual urge on up - way back when.

PartyOfOne PartyOfOne