<b>You drink the good water</b>...but your plants - <em>and pets...</em> get stuck with tap. <em>Amirite?</em>

SukiesnowPhilboydStudgeSunny_the_skepticRoosterBub

Will_JanitorDWFTiffaneeDandyDonBozetteThedudeyouhatetomeetJanHaskellZolfiekryingTrishPartyOfOne

doctorwho1011TiffaneeDandyDonBozetteAdaWill_JanitorSukiesnowRoosterBub
You drink the good water...but your plants - and pets... get stuck with tap. Amirite?

My tap water is well water so it is better for the plants than RO water. Tap water is just really tough on water heaters and coffee makers.

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

No, I drink tap water too

DWF DWF

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “My tap water is well water so it is better...

It's odd but I find making coffee with tap water tastes better than using filtered...

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

Not at all. My pets and plants are spoiled with good filtered water from the well. Screw that city water crap.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

I drink tap water..

If it wasn't good for me to drink, i wouldn't water vegetables that i'm going to eat... with it..

DandyDon DandyDon

Nope, I drink well water from the tap.

Bozette Bozette

Bottled water is the world's greatest scam, especially in a country such as Canada where the tap water is perfectly safe and drinkable. In fact, tap water is nothing more than bottled water from another part of the country. Look on the label, it tells you the source. Most of it comes from various cities and towns in the Rocky Mountains. In fact, there's one brand (I forget which) that makes a lame attempt at hiding the fact that it's nothing more than Calgary tap water (the source is labelled as "Municipal District of Foothills No. 31")

Thedudeyouhatetomeet Thedudeyouhatetomeet

In response to “Bottled water is the world's greatest scam...

I have a filter on my tap...my building is old and I'm sure the pipes are made of lead...or whatever crap is bad for you...anyway...my tap water tasted disgusting....

I lived in Calg for a few years; their water was good.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

No; my daughter, dog, plants, and I drink the filtered water from the freezer door. Our tap water is pretty good in my area though. I'm not worried about drinking it.

JanHaskell JanHaskell

Plants dont care, as long as the water isnt overly treated with chemicals, and I dont own pets

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

We have really good water here, so it really makes no difference.

Rooster Rooster

Same water for all the different things

Zolfie Zolfie

I drink tap water - no plants nor pets.

PartyOfOne PartyOfOne