Haircut at the barber shop; diving off the high board; your first crush... which first time experience(s) do you remember the most from your childhood?

Explained by Bub...

Playing doctor with Patsy Bolt...

I learned to ride a rusty, ricketty old bike when i was four. Used to whiz down the cowpath hill, next to the barn.

Carla Carla

Swiping one of the old man's cigars and smoking it with a friend! Never been so sick in my life! Lesson learned!!!!

Rooster Rooster

In response to “Swiping one of the old man's cigars and...

Cigarettes are one thing but cee-gars are an entirely different way to get sick and almost die... he he

Bub Bub OP

In response to “Cigarettes are one thing but cee-gars are an...

That's fer sure! That's fer dang sure!

Rooster Rooster

My first love for sure. That was the highlight of my school years. My life changed from that moment onwards.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

Carla Carla

First fight

JustJimColo JustJimColo

The first time I caught a lobster, I was very little like 5-6 ish, my older cousin and my grandpa took me fishing in the countryside, and we used handmade fishing poles with bait attached to the other end of the rod.

My cousin and grandpa were running out of patience because they didn't catch anything for hours while I was just playing with one of the rods in the river not hoping for anything. I kept dipping the rod in and out of the river - in, out, in, out, in and suddenly I pulled out a river lobster, which startled me and I started screaming. My cousin and grandpa were in left disbelief.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

Riding a train at the age of 4 and watching everything pass by, then falling asleep and waking up when it's time to get off.

Crimson Crimson

My first handplant on a half pipe.

DW2 DW2