The Farmer and the Kid <b>* A farmer is sitting on the front porch of his house one hot summer day, when this kid comes walking down the road carrying a big bundle of wire. "Hey kid!"  the farmer says, "where ya goin' with that wire?" "Well," the kid drawls, "this here ain't just any ol' wire, this here's chicken wire. I'm fixin' to catch me some chickens!" "You can't catch chickens with chicken wire!"  says the farmer. "Sure I can!"  the kid says, and takes off down the road. The kid comes back at the end of the day and sure enough, he's got a whole mess of chickens caught in his chicken wire. </b>* The farmer's sitting on his porch the next day, and the same kid comes walking down the lane, carrying a big roll of tape. "Hey kid!" the farmer yells, "where ya goin' with that tape?" "Well, this here ain't just any ol' tape," says the kid, "this here's duck tape.  I'm fixin' to catch me some ducks!" "You can't catch ducks with duck tape!" says the farmer. "Sure I can!"  the kid says, and takes off down the road. The kid comes back at the end of the day and again, the farmer can't believe his eyes. The kid has a whole bunch of ducks all wrapped up tightly in his tape. <b>* The next day the farmer's sitting on his porch again, and the kid comes walking down the road carrying a stick. "Hey kid!"  the farmer says, "where ya goin' with that stick?" "Well, this here ain't just any old stick," says the kid, "this here's pussy willow." </b>* "Hang on," yells the farmer, "I'll get my hat." *** Link: http://www.jokelibrary.net/occupations/farmer1.html#jew_hindu_and_lawyer_at_farm_house
The Farmer and the Kid * A farmer is sitting on the front porch of his house one hot summer day, when this kid comes walking down the road carrying a big bundle of wire. "Hey kid!" the farmer says, "where ya goin' with that wire?" "Well," the kid drawls, "this here ain't just any ol' wire, this here's chicken wire. I'm fixin' to catch me some chickens!" "You can't catch chickens with chicken wire!" says the farmer. "Sure I can!" the kid says, and takes off down the road. The kid comes back at the end of the day and sure enough, he's got a whole mess of chickens caught in his chicken wire. * The farmer's sitting on his porch the next day, and the same kid comes walking down the lane, carrying a big roll of tape. "Hey kid!" the farmer yells, "where ya goin' with that tape?" "Well, this here ain't just any ol' tape," says the kid, "this here's duck tape. I'm fixin' to catch me some ducks!" "You can't catch ducks with duck tape!" says the farmer. "Sure I can!" the kid says, and takes off down the road. The kid comes back at the end of the day and again, the farmer can't believe his eyes. The kid has a whole bunch of ducks all wrapped up tightly in his tape. * The next day the farmer's sitting on his porch again, and the kid comes walking down the road carrying a stick. "Hey kid!" the farmer says, "where ya goin' with that stick?" "Well, this here ain't just any old stick," says the kid, "this here's pussy willow." * "Hang on," yells the farmer, "I'll get my hat." *** Link: http://www.jokelibrary.net/occupations/farmer1.html#jew_hindu_and_lawyer_at_farm_house

TiffaneeBudwickStarzAboveAdaWill_JanitorJustJimColoSukiesnowRooster

The Farmer and the Kid

A farmer is sitting on the front porch of his house one hot summer day, when this kid comes walking down the road carrying a big bundle of wire. "Hey kid!" the farmer says, "where ya goin' with that wire?" "Well," the kid drawls, "this here ain't just any ol' wire, this here's chicken wire. I'm fixin' to catch me some chickens!" "You can't catch chickens with chicken wire!" says the farmer. "Sure I can!" the kid says, and takes off down the road. The kid comes back at the end of the day and sure enough, he's got a whole mess of chickens caught in his chicken wire.

The farmer's sitting on his porch the next day, and the same kid comes walking down the lane, carrying a big roll of tape. "Hey kid!" the farmer yells, "where ya goin' with that tape?" "Well, this here ain't just any ol' tape," says the kid, "this here's duck tape. I'm fixin' to catch me some ducks!" "You can't catch ducks with duck tape!" says the farmer. "Sure I can!" the kid says, and takes off down the road. The kid comes back at the end of the day and again, the farmer can't believe his eyes. The kid has a whole bunch of ducks all wrapped up tightly in his tape.

The next day the farmer's sitting on his porch again, and the kid comes walking down the road carrying a stick. "Hey kid!" the farmer says, "where ya goin' with that stick?" "Well, this here ain't just any old stick," says the kid, "this here's pussy willow."

"Hang on," yells the farmer, "I'll get my hat." ***

Link: http://www.jokelibrary.net/occu..._at_farm_house

Marianne Marianne OP

The Farmer and the Kid

Marianne Marianne OP

In response to “The Farmer and the Kid A farmer is sitting...

Ha Ha Ha!! Good one Marianne!!

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “Ha Ha Ha!! Good one Marianne!!

Lol - thank you, Will.

Marianne Marianne OP

Have I heard this before somewhere? LOL
(biggrin) (hehe)

Rooster Rooster

In response to “Have I heard this before somewhere?...

It wouldn't surprise me. (hehe)

JanHaskell JanHaskell

In response to “It wouldn't surprise me. (hehe)

I see her jokes on another site almost every morning! LOL

Rooster Rooster

There are several similar stories - lol.
But this one is about a boy and a farmer ...
Thank you, Rooster - lol. (hehe)

Marianne Marianne OP

In response to “Cute.

Thank you, Budwick. (hehe)

Marianne Marianne OP

In response to “Funny! (redface)(hehe)

Thank you, Jan. (hehe)

Marianne Marianne OP

Ha!:)

Carla Carla

In response to “Ha!:)

Lol - (hehe)

Marianne Marianne OP

I guess we know what he was going after when he took off with cactus. Pricks

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “I guess we know what he was going after when...

That's so funny I can hardly contain myself.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

I hope the chickens and ducks weren't hurt.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

In response to “I hope the chickens and ducks weren't hurt.

Thank you, Sukiesnow. (hehe)
That is what I hope too ...
(smile)

Marianne Marianne OP

In response to “Thank you, Sukiesnow. (hehe) That is what I...

I know it was just a story but it felt hurtful.

Are you still doing Acros, Marianne?

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

In response to “I know it was just a story but it felt...

Sorry, Sukiesnow, I have been neglecting a lot lately, as there was too much to do. I will come back, as soon as things are less "troubled".

Marianne Marianne OP

In response to “Sorry, Sukiesnow, I have been neglecting a...

I'll tell you...take a break from iSolved...and stick to Amirite. (smile)

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

In response to “I'll tell you...take a break from...

Lol - actually, I am neglecting everybody.

Marianne Marianne OP

In response to “hahaha

Lol - (hehe)

Marianne Marianne OP