This song annoys me...it means the girl he is after is ugly/fat or both and just has a good heart...what the that is insulting to any girls out there like that he describes!!! what is your thought?

Piper2StarzAbove

You clearly don't understand the lyrics, he loves her and says she is beautiful inside ...nothing about being fat or ugly.....

JD JD

In response to “https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZBa5Rw8MrA

so I guess you prefer the sexualization of women and objectifying them instead? SMH! stop being absolutely ridiculous! outside ebauty only lasts but a short time, what makes a person beautiful into old age is who they are on the inside

I prefer this song however:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2qItsUx6Fg

sh9683 sh9683

but i do agree that the wording is very poor, that is why i prefer Paul brandts song, it compliments her in every way but letting her know that who she is as a person is what makes her the most beautiful.

sh9683 sh9683

JD JD

In response to “You clearly don't understand the lyrics, he...

I know what he saying as you said he only loves her within that means on the outside she is ordinary

mona1986 mona1986 OP

In response to “I know what he saying as you said he only...

Being ordinary is not fat or ugly...but he's saying he loves her, the person....

JD JD

In response to “Being ordinary is not fat or ugly...but he's...

I know, it is either fat/ugly/ordinary

mona1986 mona1986 OP

In response to “I know, it is either fat/ugly/ordinary

Fat and ugly don't exist....curvy and plain...which is cool to most people...

JD JD

Don't listen to it.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “Don't listen to it.

I don't but it was on radio this morning and it was on my mind a lot

mona1986 mona1986 OP

I don't really think that's what it means. However, saying "I don't want another pretty face" is not often not interpreted so well, by the recipient of the sentiment. :)
Ever heard THIS one, Bird?
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jI02MYwwUzM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “I don't really think that's what it...

don't like that song, its annoying lol

sh9683 sh9683

In response to “don't like that song, its annoying lol

I don't like it much, either.

Piper2 Piper2

He isn't saying you are ugo but i like your soul. She could be beautiful yet he sees only the beauty within.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

It reminds me of " I just want to use your love tonight" about dude cheating on his girlfriend Josie with a little kid. It's a chomo song and everyone loves it.

Jaxxi Jaxxi