ZonkeyBallsTiffaneeDandyDonErasmusB_FurmanSmallBub

Nobody :)

VicZincDarkest_SerenityTiffaneeDandyDon
I am not supposed to tell you people this shit... But I don't feel like being quiet about anything this important. There is stuff, that you should all be aware of. Important stuff. They are about to take the second coming of mister C. Faking the damn stuff... And you don't know shit about anything, general public.

I've just seen a pink elephant

JD JD

I've just seen a pink elephant

JD JD

Who is.. "They"?

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “Who is.. "They"?

I think I should delete this post. I might have gone outside of the boundaries...

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

I must be an idiot, cause I don't know what you're talking about. Mr. C and They?

SynysterGates SynysterGates

I would imagine that there will be many skeptics, more than say, 2000 odd years ago. I reckon you should just keep on talking away mate :)

AliceD AliceD

I think it's a good idea to not get too married to an idea of how prophecies like the second coming will unfold, they're not always what you think.

I remember hearing that when european explorers showed up on the west coast of what is now Canada, the natives greeted them with a degree of reverence, because it had been prophesied that these pale skinned people would show up in giant ships and take those who were chosen by the Creator back to heaven with them, and those who remained would go on to a fantastic future that was beyond anything they could imagine. When the explorers left without taking anyone, they were disappointed.

It's funny how truth goes though, because shortly thereafter, a huge portion of their population died of smallpox, having no immunity to a disease that was endemic in Europe. I guess there's only one way to get to heaven. Those who survived were educated by the church and many became Christians. The european Canadians basically carried the natives into the modern world, kicking and screaming at times, but more or less peacefully.

Things can always be better, but the opportunities and material comforts today's natives enjoy are a vast leap forward from their ancestors. I mean, bug spray, that right there, if you've ever been to the north, you know... So the prophecy was true, but how many would have guessed it would unfold the way it did?

But maybe that's what prophecies are for, not to tell us exactly what will happen, but to give us perspective.

Maze Maze

In response to “I think it's a good idea to not get too...

I'm not God.

I don't know what will happen for certainty. I just know, what can happen.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

In response to “I'm not God. I don't know what will happen...

But that's the thing, they're not God either. Only God knows God's plan in detail.

Maze Maze

In response to “But that's the thing, they're not God either...

I never deny the possibility of the existence of a higher being. That can be. I just don't believe in it and that should make the difference, since in the lack of the belief, I don't see myself as a sinner.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

In response to “I never deny the possibility of the existence...

All the ways of a man are clean in his own eyes; but the LORD weigheth the spirits.
Proverbs 16:2

Maze Maze

In response to “All the ways of a man are clean in his own...

"Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Or what fellowship has light with darkness?"

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

In response to “"Do not be unequally yoked with...

And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

John 3:19-21

Maze Maze

In response to “And this is the condemnation, that light is...

"Super Pursuit Mode, KITT!"

-- Michael Knight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8dWW9KxqlQ

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

In response to “"Super Pursuit Mode, KITT!" --...

Too real?

Maze Maze

In response to “Too real?

Not really. :D :D :D

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP