Mod Team
<b>Honestly. Are you comfortable with your body...every pudgy handful...and every extra pocket of fat and flab?</b>

PhilboydStudgePiper2TiffaneeAdaSukiesnowRooster
Honestly. Are you comfortable with your body...every pudgy handful...and every extra pocket of fat and flab?

There's always room for improvement, but I am very comfortable with the body I have.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

Don't have much of that as I take good care of myself but I'm comfortable enough.

Rooster Rooster

Well much more comfortable than I was years ago. I can see so clearly the person I want to be, but I'm having a hard time getting to her.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “Well much more comfortable than I was years...

You're young. It will come to you. You'll see.

Rooster Rooster

You know how in your mind you can feel over your body? So... other messages can keep intruding... and plus if you were about 90 pounds once, it does take time to get used to the extra layer of "physical comfort".

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “You know how in your mind you can feel over...

I'm almost 60 pounds lighter than I was 8 years ago. People will say that is a good thing....but I strangely miss that extra weight.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “I'm almost 60 pounds lighter than I was 8...

That is interesting...

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

Used to be... <s> Sometimes as we get older, the body just gets broken or parts wear out. We can **** about it, but then we have to kick back and look back on a life that we lived hard and think.... yeah.... I lived life as a participant instead of a bystander, it is all ok.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “Used to be... <s> Sometimes as we...

How's it going.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “How's it going.

Going pretty well. Healing up nicely.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

No, not so much.

Piper2 Piper2

As someone who's borderline underweight, the "flab" isn't really my concern, but sure, I'm content with my pale, easily-sunburned, scrawny, flat-assed, rib-showing body. Things could be worse :D

Logan Logan

In response to “As someone who's borderline underweight, the...

Ever thought of taking a Vitamin B complex? It is supposed to increase ones appetite...it worked with me. Also I've heard Remeron (a type of an SSRI) also does that.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “Ever thought of taking a Vitamin B complex?...

I haven't considered that, but it couldn't hurt to mention it to my doctor.

Logan Logan

In response to “I haven't considered that, but it couldn't...

Yes...why not? People probably think you're lucky...but it's also an issue.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “Yes...why not? People probably think you're...

Oh of course. And I won't deny there a plus-sides to not being able to gain weight, but it'd be nice to get away from the cusp of the underweight range, let's say.

Logan Logan

In response to “Oh of course. And I won't deny there a...

I had a friend who was always struggling to gain weight...and to make matters worse he had this ideal image of himself as a body builder.... He could lose 5 pounds a day if he was stressed out...

He started taking Remeron and doing the usual...having smoothies every 2 hours...etc...it took a great deal of dedication for him to finally gain some weight.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

I'm 52 and yet still muscular and in shape. I owe it to heavy rock drumming(the most intense workout ever.) I've never had much fat. 5'9" and a muscular 190lbs with a hint of a belly.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

no, always working to better myself working out

sh9683 sh9683

SynysterGates SynysterGates

I would be more comfortable doing things if I were 10-15 lbs lighter. Even if I were lighter though, I would never be satisfied. How sad is that?

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

I would rather be slightly overweight than under. It is just a better, sexier look than a bag of bones but that is just me.

Tiffanee Tiffanee