My definition of "very fine people" and "sons of bitches" is not that same as yours Mr President..

VicZincTiffaneeDWFBubPiper2TomboyJanetCarlaLoganChris_PHAET_Demon

Howler

LoganPiper2TiffaneeCarlaBub

He has degraded us and the country so much in so little time. He recently used the word "****" in a speech and nobody said a word about it. If Obama had said it, it would have been big news. America's moral decline is catastrophic.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “He has degraded us and the country so much in...

if Obama said it they would be saying "take that ghetto talk back to the slums of Chicago!"

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

My thought exactly.

Linnster Linnster

Our president is wasting time fueding with sports teams. What is this hollywood gossip column ****!? #justdoyourdamnjob

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

I'm not a fan of Trump either, but please provide a *reliable* source where he referred to Nazis as "very fine people."
Relentlessly demonizing Trump and making wild accusations and assumptions is only hurting the left's reputation. The average person in the street is seeing how the left is carrying on, and is looking to the right for sanity.
If your goal is to create a massive backlash and an uprising of far-right ideology, then you're doing a fine job.

Thedudeyouhatetomeet Thedudeyouhatetomeet

In response to “I'm not a fan of Trump either, but please...

Let me get this straight -

You are not questioning that he called those who silently protest by kneeling during the national anthem "SOBs". That's not in question.

You are asking for transcripts of the August 15th press conference where he clearly said that there were "fine people on both sides." Right? Because I have read those transcripts and you can too, just google it.

I will concede that he did 'clarify' that statement by claiming that some of those protesters on the confederate side were not "neo-nazis and white supremacists". And by saying that he was confirm that some of them were.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

Democrat Calls on All Football Players to Disrespect US Flag and Kneel During Anthem

for those who don't like America
Free town is the place for you

tomarrow, my Flag flys high & proud

and as a sidenote
I do not care what the left says or thinks of me

Former Democratic Rep. Donna Edwards

this is for you ****
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfpbIfni52c

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

In response to “Democrat Calls on All Football Players to...

I kneel to pray and so I knelt when I played this song.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “I kneel to pray and so I knelt when I played...

the left is spoiling for a fight

the Left has many faces
Obama is Funding the Anti-Trump Resistance Through Massive Mortgage Money Shakedown
------
Nearly Entire 2017 US Debt Increase of $200 Billion Can Be Attributed to FED Rate Increases
-------
St. Louis Aldermen Pass Resolution to Honor Heroin Dealer who Tried to Run Over Cops
-------

not just those campuss **** burnin stuff up
beating people and outright Stasi tactics

Let the fight begin in Earnest

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

In response to “the left is spoiling for a fight the Left...

you're psychotic are you getting your news from the enquirer....oh wait of course you are why am I even asking.

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

In response to “you're psychotic are you getting your news...

sittin here smiling tomboy janet

Antifa Plan Civil War To ‘Overthrow Trump’ On Nov 4th

A CALL TO PATRIOTS...ANTIFA HAS CALLED FOR CIVIL WAR ON THEIR WEBSITE AND IS EVEN HOLDING FUND RAISER FOR IT...ANTIFA MEMBERS ...

shit is getting interesting tomboy Janet

in a street fight tomboy janet
there is no gender

maybe you don't understand the term
"streetfight"

lots of Vertical coffins in a "streetfight"

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

Pedantic **** about what to do during the anthem is about as important as what kind of shoes the president's aides are wearing today. It's just something used to rile people up about nothing because riled up people are very easy to manipulate.

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

In response to “Pedantic **** about what to do during the...

September 24 will be remembered when the national felon league die'd

you think I attached that name to them? umm no
go look at NationalFelonLeague.com

pages of crimes commited

colon capdick applauded

timtebo kneeling
how APPALLING

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

Priorities are not a strong-suit of Mr. Trump, it seems.

Logan Logan