Mod Team
My definition of "very fine people" and "sons of bitches" is not that same as yours Mr President..

VicZincTiffaneeDWFBubPiper2TomboyJanetCarlaLoganChris_PHAET_Demon

Howler

LoganPiper2TiffaneeCarlaBub

Our president is wasting time fueding with sports teams. What is this hollywood gossip column ****!? #justdoyourdamnjob

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

He has degraded us and the country so much in so little time. He recently used the word "****" in a speech and nobody said a word about it. If Obama had said it, it would have been big news. America's moral decline is catastrophic.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “He has degraded us and the country so much in...

if Obama said it they would be saying "take that ghetto talk back to the slums of Chicago!"

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

My thought exactly.

Linnster Linnster

What Progressive trolling we have here.

Unfortunately, this looks more like the old Sodahead site each time I visit.

I don't believe President Trump has ever stated that Nazis and Nazi-types are "very fine people" as the posting of the meme is wanting to suggest.

God bless President Trump in these sad, chaotic, leftist, Progressive, Alinsky-ite attempts to vilify him at every turn.

Howler Howler

In response to “What Progressive trolling we have...

He said there were some very fine people marching with the nazis. Very find people don't march with Nazis, in the same way a very fine person wouldn't join a pro rape psycho cult or a band of serial killers. The people marching that day were lead by neo nazis. who would follow them?

We don't need to vilify him, we just need to sit back and watch

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

In response to “He said there were some very fine people...

Please show me a quote where President Trump stated what you stated, and I quote you, "..very fine people marching with the nazis...".

Would very fine people march/protest with Antifa? What say you?

Howler Howler

In response to “Please show me a quote where President Trump...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmaZR8E12bs

I wasn't saying a Direct quote, If I was I would have put quotation marks like a normal person

Very fine people on both sides. he says. NO FINE PERSON MARCHES ALONGSIDE NAZIS FOR ANY REASON. IF you show up and see there are nazis marching YOU WOULD JUST NOT MARCH WITH THEM

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

In response to “https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmaZR8E12bs I...

Like I stated before . He NEVER referred (even without quoting) that Nazis were fine people, nor that "fine people" were marching WITH Nazis.

There were NON-white supremacist people there to protest the statue and park renaming issue, and rightly so IMO.

The white supremacists were there.
Antifa was there.

People protesting the park re-naming and statue-removing were there (NOT with white supremacists).

People protesting the Lee statue staying and the named park were there (NOT with Antifa).

Again I ask you...

Do you agree that Antifa members are "fine people"?

Do you agree that "fine people" were protesting WITH Antifa?

Howler Howler

In response to “Like I stated before . He NEVER referred...

For the record the actual rally permit was issued to 'Unite the Right' and was NOT to protest the statue, rather it was a pro "white nationalist" rally.

So those who support the confederate statue and park BUT did not support white nationalism, should have gotten their own permits.

Your point is understood but Janet also makes a valid point. If they didn't support the Nazi flags they should have gone home and come back after the flag bearers left.

Also, I don't like the ANTIFA tactics and most liberals don't either, but so far ANTIFA has not attempted genocide and the Nazis have.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “For the record the actual rally permit was...

I already knew about the focus of the Unite the Right rally and the permit.

No the others should not have gone home.

They did not need a permit to independently protest the statue removal and the park re-naming. They were not a formal group needing any such permit.

For them to leave would have meant that BOTH the white supremacists AND Antifa would have prevented the independent protesters from expressing themselves.

It was the pro-Progressive media that wanted to make sure such independent protesting was perceived as white-supremacists teamed up with independent protesters as one collective group.

How many permits do anti-Trump protesters get on a daily basis?

Yes Nazis attempted genocide. The white supremacists that day have NEVER attempted genocide even though they may support it...even of Jews..Much like leftists who support Palestinian causes.

Yes Margaret Sanger supported genocide. How many Progressives and Antifa members admire and honor Margaret Sanger, and protest in support of PP?

Pro-Palestinian activists/terrorists, their Muslim sympathizers, etc. support the genocide of the Jews TODAY...How many Progressive-leftist who are Antifa supporters have marched WITH those pro-Palestinian sympathizers?

Howler Howler

In response to “I already knew about the focus of the Unite...

Well I personally would not march with either Nazis or Antifa. There is such a thing as guilt by association.

There is also a difference between discussing eugenics and prevention of future births, and actually practicing the extermination of living people. Both are abhorrent in my mind however one is a thought exercise and the other is an actual atrocity.

Now it is clear that those in the park never participated in the holocaust. It is also clear that in practice Planned Parenthood never evolved into an organization that only prevents 'the birth of colored' babies. So there is a little leeway in claiming that people who wave Nazi flags are endorsing genocide while people who support PP are not supporting genocide (the argument about if abortion is murder aside, abortion is not - at least as practiced in the US - genocide.)

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “Well I personally would not march with either...

I disagree totally about the eugenics comment.

But go ahead and take it out of the discussion.

Even without that, the example about pro-Palestinian causes and Israeli-Jewish annihilation that I mentioned is still rather overlooked by many Progressives who also support Antifa.

Somehow the Jewish genocide evil only gets news copy if it has a "Nazi" reference within it.

Howler Howler

In response to “I disagree totally about the eugenics...

Again. I don't disagree in principle, just to degree. Words v. deeds. So far the Palestinians have not managed to construct prison camps and extermination chambers that are well documented in Nazi history.

And I think you might be overestimating the number of "progressives" who support Antifa's tactics.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “Again. I don't disagree in principle, just...

YOU mentioned that guilt by association exists and use it as your reasoning to not march with either organized activist group.

The "neo-Nazis" as those in Charlottesville are at best guilty by association.

The Progressives (some Antifa, some not) who support pro-Palestinian causes, marched in anti-Israeli/Jewish protests are at best guilty by association.
Those Muslim, Palestinian, anti-Israeli-Jewish terrorists exterminate or try to strategize the extermination of Israeli/Jews on a daily basis.
I don't believe that prison camps and extermination chambers must again become a physical reality to hold off convicting those terrorists of mass Israeli-Jewish murder with genocide being the constant motive.
I overestimated the number of Progressives who support Antifa tactics?...Really?...How would you know?...I simply stated "many". Not many?...OK - a few?...How many is that?
Not even MOST of the familiar-faced, self-professing Progressives in the federal government, nor media even gave a subtle hint of vilification to Antifa tactics in Charlottesville, nor the first uprising at Berkeley.

Howler Howler

In response to “YOU mentioned that guilt by association...

Fair enough.

I still prefer my president to openly and often vilify the white-supremacists movement - and to openly and often support the right of any citizen to quietly and peacefully abstain from participation in any activity, including the pledge or the national anthem.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

You are correct. In fact the "rally" was promoted heavily on "The Daily Stormer" arguably the most rabid and vile of the white nationalist sites.

Chris_PHAET_Demon Chris_PHAET_Demon

I do think Antifa are good people, there are people with them who get out of control but that's an unfortunate fact of life and people have to suck it up and admit that perfection in any group ain't gonna happen.

But yes, it was nazis on the other side. In fact they are the ones who organized the protest. If you go to a protest and see nazis on your side you ** leave and go to another protest some other day. Like i said, they are not your friends they are a pro murder collective of the world's dredgiest scum. if you even remotely associate them you better ** answer for that.

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

In response to “I do think Antifa are good people, there are...

My understanding is that Antifa condones violence as a mean of change. I cannot support that no matter how much I destain Nazis

VicZinc VicZinc OP

You think Antifa are good people - your business..Tells me a lot about you and anyone who would make such a statement (not that I even remotely think you care what it tells me).

Personally, I equate the badness of the neo-Nazi/white supremacist movement with the badness of Antifa on every level.

The only "good" (contextual reference to protesters) folks I know of are those independent, peaceful protesters who simply want to express their disagreement in public - REGARDLESS of the organized disgraces mentioned in the previous sentence.
They should NEVER go home and come back another day.
The media on that day in Charlottesville, conveniently grouped good folks who peacefully disagreed with statue removal and park re-naming in with the evil of white supremacists, and the media knew exactly what it was doing. On the other side, the media did the same, but in reverse - grouping Antifa in with the "good" folks who wanted to remove a statue and wanted to rename a park.

Finally, I hope my take tells you as much about me as yours tells me about you.

The best to you.

Howler Howler

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

I'm not a fan of Trump either, but please provide a *reliable* source where he referred to Nazis as "very fine people."
Relentlessly demonizing Trump and making wild accusations and assumptions is only hurting the left's reputation. The average person in the street is seeing how the left is carrying on, and is looking to the right for sanity.
If your goal is to create a massive backlash and an uprising of far-right ideology, then you're doing a fine job.

Thedudeyouhatetomeet Thedudeyouhatetomeet

In response to “I'm not a fan of Trump either, but please...

Let me get this straight -

You are not questioning that he called those who silently protest by kneeling during the national anthem "SOBs". That's not in question.

You are asking for transcripts of the August 15th press conference where he clearly said that there were "fine people on both sides." Right? Because I have read those transcripts and you can too, just google it.

I will concede that he did 'clarify' that statement by claiming that some of those protesters on the confederate side were not "neo-nazis and white supremacists". And by saying that he was confirm that some of them were.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “Let me get this straight - You are not...

Why would anyone question the SOB remark?...He explicitly made that clear, and rightly so IMO...Hope he repeats it again about those SOBs.

But, he did not state what the meme is intended to suggest in this trolling post.

And speaking of someone not questioning something, why no critical questioning of "the fine people" comment as it would pertain to the opposing, Antifa side?

Howler Howler

In response to “Why would anyone question the SOB...

Oh yes pedantic ** about what to do during the national anthem that sure is important!! who ** cares?

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

In response to “Oh yes pedantic **** about what to do during...

Apparently enough fans and TV watchers to have possibly had at least a somewhat noticeable effect on some game attendance and some ratings.

Hey, if you don't care, that's your call.

Trump has his take..That's his call...And I like his frankness on this..That's my call.

Howler Howler

Democrat Calls on All Football Players to Disrespect US Flag and Kneel During Anthem

for those who don't like America
Free town is the place for you

tomarrow, my Flag flys high & proud

and as a sidenote
I do not care what the left says or thinks of me

Former Democratic Rep. Donna Edwards

this is for you ****
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfpbIfni52c

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

In response to “Democrat Calls on All Football Players to...

I kneel to pray and so I knelt when I played this song.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “I kneel to pray and so I knelt when I played...

the left is spoiling for a fight

the Left has many faces
Obama is Funding the Anti-Trump Resistance Through Massive Mortgage Money Shakedown
------
Nearly Entire 2017 US Debt Increase of $200 Billion Can Be Attributed to FED Rate Increases
-------
St. Louis Aldermen Pass Resolution to Honor Heroin Dealer who Tried to Run Over Cops
-------

not just those campuss **** burnin stuff up
beating people and outright Stasi tactics

Let the fight begin in Earnest

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

In response to “the left is spoiling for a fight the Left...

you're psychotic are you getting your news from the enquirer....oh wait of course you are why am I even asking.

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

In response to “you're psychotic are you getting your news...

sittin here smiling tomboy janet

Antifa Plan Civil War To ‘Overthrow Trump’ On Nov 4th

A CALL TO PATRIOTS...ANTIFA HAS CALLED FOR CIVIL WAR ON THEIR WEBSITE AND IS EVEN HOLDING FUND RAISER FOR IT...ANTIFA MEMBERS ...

shit is getting interesting tomboy Janet

in a street fight tomboy janet
there is no gender

maybe you don't understand the term
"streetfight"

lots of Vertical coffins in a "streetfight"

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

Pedantic **** about what to do during the anthem is about as important as what kind of shoes the president's aides are wearing today. It's just something used to rile people up about nothing because riled up people are very easy to manipulate.

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

In response to “Pedantic **** about what to do during the...

September 24 will be remembered when the national felon league die'd

you think I attached that name to them? umm no
go look at NationalFelonLeague.com

pages of crimes commited

colon capdick applauded

timtebo kneeling
how APPALLING

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

Priorities are not a strong-suit of Mr. Trump, it seems.

Logan Logan

In response to “Priorities are not a strong-suit of Mr...

Actually, since Trump took office, I see American/presidential priorities on a very noticeable, consistent upswing from the previous administration in D.C.

God bless President Trump.

Howler Howler