Mod Team

ErasmusB_FurmanSmallBubmona1986RoosterZonkeyBallsTiffaneeSunny_the_skeptickrying

Nobody :)

DandyDonWill_JanitorprimeiroZonkeyBallsRoosterBub

I don't think you necessarily have to "get out there and do something" in order to be respected. One can be respected simply for choosing not to hurt others, for example. Or you can be respected simply by the way you treat people, like Starz said.

primeiro primeiro

Doing something nice for someone is a good way to earn respect. I agree, get out there and do something.

Rooster Rooster

So, tell me what you are doing, then.

So easy to say...

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

I was a spy for this country, that I love so very much I will give my life defending it.

I will do everything. Absolutely everything to help my friends and my family.

Flying helicopters, not a problem. I **** hate this post, bro.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

Taking a break...i'm already respected..

DandyDon DandyDon

I think I would rather prefer not to be noticed for doing something beneficial for another. I think a deed done for it's intrinsic value is it's own reward.

Freeranger Freeranger

Agreed, respect is earned, not demanded.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

I'm respected for the way I treat people, one doesn't have to do anything spectacular to gain respect, just set a good example of the way you live your life.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

primeiro primeiro