Mod Team

ASPD

Salad is not "grass".

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “Salad is not "grass".

I know it was a sarcastic way of saying people are not cows, because cows eat grass and greens are like a type of grass/weed

mona1986 mona1986 OP

In response to “I know it was a sarcastic way of saying...

Oh, I see. Many herbivores do eat grass, but that is not usually the only thing they eat. So do many omnivores, and even carnivores!
I've never met any human who only eats grass, myself. Meat is just one of many options, of course.

Piper2 Piper2

What are you suggesting? That today's dainty and sensitive males regress 45 years to a time when they were (omg) MEN?? (no)

(hehe)

ASPD ASPD

In response to “What are you suggesting? That today's dainty...

no, I'm just saying to for them to eat less salad than meat, but I do want them to eat healthy but salad all the time it too much, and I like a guy with not a raging bull but a bit of an attitude

mona1986 mona1986 OP