azlotto

Yes, I can cook pretty darn good. I found when making pasta that if I add a bit of butter and a little salt to the water that it tastes better and is a bit creamier. Add a touch of parmesan cheese on top and it's great.

Rooster Rooster

Rooster Rooster

Yes, I learned how to cook at an early age.

azlotto azlotto

I'm an excellent cook.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Yes I can. Pasta is quite easy.

Some hints; Boil in lots of salted water. Cook only until al dente. Remove the pasta and place directly into the pan with whatever sauce you're making to finish. Stir and then sprinkle with grated cheese and or fresh herbs.

Most pasta sauces are quite simple and easy to make. Homemade is always better than anything found in a jar. You can find tons of recipes on the internet.

There is one exception to my no-store-bought rule. Raos makes an excellent marinara sauce. Expensive but very good.

Chris_PHAET_Demon Chris_PHAET_Demon