TiffaneeAdaSukiesnowZonkeyBallsRoosterBub
Do you really think people want to listen to stories of your Glory Days?

Explained by Sukiesnow...

My dad would go on and on about the War...when we were young we were stuck and listened but as we got older...not so much...to my regret... But really...it's my impression that mostly people want to hear about what's going on NOW...what's happening NOW...amirite? Generally it seems on here that what happened 5 years ago even is OLD news.

Yes of course, tell me more. I know you're Sukie and in your day you had a beautiful ****. The bestest in Canada if fact. (maniac)(biggrin)
乂º◡^乂

Ada Ada

Yes.

Once, in a galaxy, far far away, I used to be the only known human being to be a human being, since that's rare in a galaxy full of sophisticated bears and roots.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

乂º◡^乂

Ada Ada

Yes... my son loves hearing my stories.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

Stories bout my "Glory-Hole" days maybe....if I had any to share that is.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “Stories bout my "Glory-Hole" days...

Where did that guy go that gave us that entertaining story about going to the bathroom, having a ** - which he explained in detail - and then that guy inserted his ** in that hole...

One of the problems on here is that when someone new comes along...you start to like them...and then they disappear...

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “Where did that guy go that gave us that...

That happens a lot on here.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

Glory-Hole days? You'll have a tough time beating Sukie she has the best glory hole in Canada! 乂^◡^乂

Ada Ada

Well my exploits as a student are well worth recalling..

Blewynanifail Blewynanifail

In response to “Well my exploits as a student are well worth...

Write a book about them. Someone will pay to read them.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “Write a book about them. Someone will //pay//...

Some nights I can't remember....

Blewynanifail Blewynanifail

No, not really and I don't talk any about them unless asked and then not much. I look at the present and future!

Rooster Rooster

No, I don't figure many people would want to hear about my past courageousness. I didn't fight in a war thinking I was protecting my country, or pull anyone from a burning plane, car, or building, or anything.

I love it when people will talk about their past "glory" and travails though, when I know they want to. Usually, anyway.

Piper2 Piper2

Only the entertaining ones. :)

DW2 DW2

I don't really have any stories like that.

Trish Trish