Mod Team
Why is it, when you're in a public washroom urinating, motionless - the thing auto-flushes and goes all <em>bidet</em> on your junk, but then two minutes later you practically have to fetty-wap to get the sink to turn on?

PhilboydStudgeTiffaneeWill_JanitorThinkerbellZonkeyBallsBub

The toilets that flush themselves before you are ready are even worse, Vic. Or they don't flush at all until you find the hidden button. (wt)

At least you have the option of standing 5 feet away from the urinal. (biggrin)

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

I just piss in the corner.

Sometimes coroner, but that is another issue.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

Long ago a schoolmate explained to me the principal of "Everything Must Suck". Whenever you ask a reasonable question like, "why do unhealthy taste so good"? Because EMS. Same answer here.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

These washrooms today... I dunno...

Bub Bub

Thinkerbell Thinkerbell

fetty wap ??

tugruk

Doesn't happen to me, but I hate how it automatically assumes you want warm water when you wash your hands. I like my water ice cold, even when it comes to showers. Done that during the winter too to challenge myself

Crimson Crimson