Mod Team
Hate him, dislike him, love him, Tom Brady is a class act.

Agree

DandyDonWill_JanitorSukiesnowBlewynanifailZonkeyBallsRoosterBubSynysterGates

Disagree

Trish

Other

TiffaneeBudwick

StarzAboveDandyDonWill_JanitorSukiesnowZonkeyBallsRoosterBub

Even I've heard about him....:)

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

I don't root for his team to win, but I admire him as a player and a person.

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “I don't root for his team to win, but I...

Aaron Rodgers fan?

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

In response to “Aaron Rodgers fan?

You bet! Exciting game yesterday! Wahoo!

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “You bet! Exciting game yesterday! Wahoo!

It sure was ... I actually thought the Bengals would pull it off.

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

Aaron Rodgers would win any sandlot game vs anyone... but this is the big leagues.

Bub Bub

In response to “Aaron Rodgers would win //any// sandlot game...

He probably could do that too, but he would have to take off that Super Bowl ring. 🤣

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “He probably could do that too, but he would...

Will - Rodgers is my favorite player.

Plus, he scored with her this babe (Olivia Munn)

Bub Bub

In response to “Will - Rodgers is my favorite player. Plus...

Notice he is playing better since she is not in the picture?😄

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “Notice he is playing better since she is not...

Ha! I bet she took a LOT outta him.. (hehe) (6)

Bub Bub

I don't know the guy, but I think he said the right thing regarding the NFL squabble going on right now.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “I don't know the guy, but I think he said the...

Notice he stands with his hand on his chest along side some teammates and the coach.

The whole NFL thing is a joke and Trump should of kept his trap shut on this one.

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

In response to “Notice he stands with his hand on his chest...

I agree 100%. None of this would have happened if Trump hadn't called NFL players Sons of Bitches. How disrespectful is that.

I especially like that most of the coaches were standing alongside their players, as they should have been.

Trump is involved in one controversy after another, he keeps our country in chaos all the time, and now he's going after sports....it's crazy.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “I agree 100%. None of this would have...

Yup ... just creating more drama in the NFL than they already had.

The all american sport turned into a joke, what a shame.

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

In response to “Yup ... just creating more drama in the NFL...

It will all blow over, but it shouldn't have happened to begin with.

I'm all for standing for our anthem and our flag, and I love my country, but that flag gives all of us the right to express our views and opinions, and that's what those players were doing.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “It will all blow over, but it shouldn't have...

I'm sure it will blow over ... geez it's pretty calm on here regarding this NFL fiasco compared to FB. It's post after post ... people calling for boycotting the NFL.

Yeah right ... I'm Canadian I get to watch it. lol

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

In response to “I'm sure it will blow over ... geez it's...

They should be calling for a boycott of Trump.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

I agree for the most part. I think the NFL's response was a ridiculous though. They said they support their players expressing themselves, yet they penalize them for too much celebration, and see what would happen if they wore Adidas shoes instead of Nikes on the field. HA!

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “I agree for the most part. I think the NFL's...

If they are getting paid for advertising Adidas I can see why they wouldn't want Nikes out there. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove

That's that moron Goodell. His response on the weekend, he's terrible decision on deflategate with a 4 game suspension after Brady won his appeal, makes him a crackpot. lol

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

In response to “Who?

Tom Brady ... QB for the NE Patriots? #12 in the picture.

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

He's always been a class act like Joe Montana. Great QB and great person.

Rooster Rooster

In response to “He's always been a class act like Joe...

Yup Montana was so well respected as a person and a player, just like Brady.

Too bad we can't say that about so many other players in the NFL today.

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

Brady stands for the national anthem - like every American is supposed to do - yippee.

Brady in all probability knew those footballs were under inflated. But, it's the super scam so....

He's no angel. I prefer role models that don't cheat AND are patriotic. But, that's just me.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Brady stands for the national anthem - like...

Sorry Bud ... he's not a cheater and how is he not patriotic? ... he's standing not kneeling down.

He won his appeal then it went back to court and they reinstated he's 4 game suspension without pay. that was Goodell's doing. He's the worst commissioner the NFL's ever had. Time for him to step down.

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

In response to “Sorry Bud ... he's not a cheater and how is...

I never said he wasn't patriotic.
You believe what you want - ME? Well, I'm thinking a professional player, a quarterback, very aware of what a properly inflated football feels like would have noticed. But, what do I know? I'm just a person with common sense.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “I never said he wasn't patriotic. You believe...

Either way Bud, the inflated football rule is completely stupid, and serve no purpose.

Payton Manning and Tom Brady have asked the NFL to get rid of that rule several years ago.

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

In response to “Either way Bud, the inflated football rule is...

I guess I'm not familiar with the rule - but just on the name, it seems reasonable to expect a football to be inflated. [I'm thinking it's got to be more complex than that - or you wouldn't be taking issue with it. So, just cuz I love ya, and I respect you - I'm gonna give you that one. The inflated football rule is completely stupid, and serve no purpose.]

But, as stupid and purposeless as it is - was the rule in place on the day in question?

Budwick Budwick

In response to “I guess I'm not familiar with the rule - but...

Yes it was Bud and it's still in place today.

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

In response to “Yes it was Bud and it's still in place today.

OK, it was cool how Brady stood last Sunday. Especially when so many others had turned.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “OK, it was cool how Brady stood last...

Yeah, it's crazy times in the NFL and even worse across the US.

Sorry you guys have to go through this BS, day after day.

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

Please Bud... does friggin' politics belong in every discussion??

Bub Bub

In response to “Please Bud... does friggin' politics belong...

This question posted by Sukie IS a politically geared question, because of Tom Brady standing during our National Anthem on a day where 200 plus INGRATE players disrespectfully knelt or even MORE disrespectfully did warm up exercises WHILE our country's National Anthem was being sung in HONOR of our military/police officers/1st responders/veterans and those who lost their lives while doing their job of serving our great country.

Gronk17 Gronk17

How is the NFL kneeling NOT a political discussion?

Budwick Budwick

In response to “How is the NFL kneeling NOT a political...

Exactly.
Sadly, a lot of our country's youth as well as our country's elderly who were drugged out hippies from the 60's, unfortunately lack COMMON SENSE.

Gronk17 Gronk17

I was one of Tom Brady's biggest defenders during deflate-gate and truly thought he was a "patriot" who believed in what our Flag and National Anthem stands for...eh but he showed his true colors for me today after listening to him on our local sports talk radio DEFENDING his teammates who kneeled, and stating that he felt our President's comments were "divisive"( Trump rightfully calling those players who kneel during our NA "son of a bitches" who SHOULD be fired)...yet Tom Brady last year didn't feel it was "divisive" of Colin Kaepernick to take a knee during our NA that started all this nonsense, where now we these overpaid athletes and celebrities thinking it's somehow PATRIOTIC to kneel during our country's National Anthem that is played in HONOR of those who've served, fought and died to allow them the freedoms they have to become millionaires for just being able to throw and catch a freakin' football, baseball, basketball smh.

Gronk17 Gronk17

Trump didn't explain his self in the best way possible, i can agree with that..

What most fans are saying and what some don't understand is that no one cares if you want to protest, you can protest all you want..
Until you get blue in the face if you want to..

The majority of fans are disgusted that they choose to protest during the national anthem, showing disrespect for the country and the people that protect them..

You can agree with that or not but from what i've been hearing both personally and listening to a sports radio show today..

The NfL is about to see how the people that fund them (The fans) vote with their wallets..

For the same reason i don't watch awards shows...
I don't want to see actors flapping their jaws about politics..

I damn sure don't want to watch a football game to see players bring politics into it..

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “Trump didn't explain his self in the best way...

I hear ya. I want to watch football too, not some thug who got a chance in the NFL, making millions only to show his side of politics.

No one cares.

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

I'm with you. I don't wish to sidetrack this thread, but if anyone heard Drew Brees's answer when asked......he nailed it.

Freeranger Freeranger

In response to “I'm with you. I don't wish to sidetrack this...

Yep that's my team QB.
its just too bad that some on the team don't feel that way..

I personally know a few people that won't watch anymore, some are season ticket holders...

I've heard all day long on the radio of fans, that are going to quit watching and are not going to be using their tickets..

This is some of the most loyal fans in the league, who put up and supported a bad team for a long time before they started getting any success..

So i know if these fans are doing that, others are as well.

The NFL whipped up a storm they're going to regret..

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “Yep that's my team QB. its just too bad that...

Dandy my entire family, extended family and friends have been "wicked" die hard Pat's since forever(even when they sucked)....I honestly never thought they would kneel(become PC) during our National Anthem, so we all watching on TV were all SHOCKED at the Pat's players kneeling during our National Anthem...all our individual cell phones were going off like crazy from other friends and family also in shock/PISSED OFF at the Patriots...at my house we immediately changed the channel to watch the Red Sox game instead of the Pat's game and have no interest whatsoever anymore in watching the Patriots.
All I have spoken with since are so pissed off at the Patriots for DISRESPECTING our country's military, our police officers, our 1st responders and their families by them ignorantly taking a knee during our National Anthem which is played in tribute to those who've served and died for our freedoms. Instead these ill informed overpaid players USED our National Anthem as a sign of "unity" just as another Anti-President Trump protest over his WORDS of calling them sobs for not standing for country's National Anthem.
These players EXCUSE is because President Trumps statement on Friday was "divisive"...yet none of these selective outraged liberal 1%ers had a problem with President Obama back in February of 09 on NATIONAL TV stating to the American people that the Cambridge Police acted stupidly... which most certainly was an actual SERIOUS divisive comment a President to make about our country's Police Officers who go to work every day to protect and serve US, never knowing if that day will be the day they die while on the job, making in a year what an NFL player makes in ONE game.
So anyways, here in my neck of woods in MA, us die hard Patriots fans actually love our country more than we love the NE Patriots or Tom Brady..thus why we're choosing with our pockets and remotes to not watch or attend the Pat's...not boycotting, just choosing not to watch on TV or buy tickets to watch a bunch of overpaid young athletes who are ingrates to those who fought and died for them to behave like idiots while our National Anthem is being played.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Dandy my entire family, extended family and...

The problem is Goodell, that piece of trash could've of done the right thing, instead of supporting free speech by letting the players do what they want.

He's the commissioner, all he had to do was to ORDER the owners that all teams need to stand during the national anthem or else .................

SynysterGates SynysterGates OP

In response to “The problem is Goodell, that piece of trash...

There are many posts on Instagram about the official NFL rule book, which includes in detail the protocol while our country's National Anthem is being played before an NFL game...where apparently players are required to STAND during our National Anthem with their helmets off holding their helmets with their left hand and having their right hand over their hearts during our National Anthem. Eh but because Trump is our country's President those rules no longer apply anymore for NFL players...therefore they can do whatever they want during our National Anthem(even doing warm up exercises) with no fear of being fined or suspended for not following the rules of the NFL handbook....yet when patriotic players in the NFL wanted to wear cleats in honor of those who died on 9/11..NOPE that was not allowed by the NFL...yet now the NFL and team owners allow these IGNORANT history challenged young Millionaires to kneel during our country's National Anthem!!!!????
I LOVE football and all sports, but man if this trend of overpaid athletes kneeling during our National Anthem keeps going on in sports, I'm done with sports on TV...on the upside I will get a lot more done in my house not watching sports anymore lol!!

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “There are many posts on Instagram about the...

Yep, same here. Pats fan all my life.....through all the doormat years. It's been the talk in my neighborhood too. I was surprised by the boys

Freeranger Freeranger

In response to “Yep, same here. Pats fan all my...

Yeah I was so bummed out watching the Pat's kneeling and/or locking arms together during our National Anthem. I was actually more disappointed in Tom Brady being the oldest player on the team and the leader of OUR team going along with his young/politically ignorant teammates. Tom Brady as the GOAT and as a 40 yr old man should have been a TRUE leader explaining to these young and dumb millionaires WHY it's wrong to take a knee during our country's National Anthem and explaining to them that he respects their freedom to protest but just do it before or after a game or on your own personal time...just don't protest WHILE our National Anthem is being sung/played guys ok. NOPE instead Tom Brady went along with his young naïve teammates "feelings" of wanting to kneel during our National Anthem to make a statement, smh.

My son is an athlete in HS, and if any of his teammates ever choose to take a knee while our National Anthem is being played before the start of one of their games...I will be THAT parent who LOUDLY calls for the National Anthem to stop being played until these ingrates kneeling during our National Anthem are escorted off the field.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Yeah I was so bummed out watching the Pat's...

I know man.....I know. Take this shit OUTSIDE the arena and speak about the social issue THERE!

Freeranger Freeranger

In response to “I know man.....I know. Take this shit...

Exactly. What's sickening is that the NFL and our media had a problem with Tim Tebow kneeling on the side lines of the football field praying to God, where our media widely ridiculed/made fun of him for kneeling/praying to God(not appropriate in this venue, blah, blah, blah)... yet now these same people are in SUPPORT of NFL players taking a knee WHILE our country's National Anthem is being played??? Yet these wicked smaaaaat liberals are still scratching their heads trying to figure out WHY Trump won, smh.

Even if all the Patriots stand for the National Anthem this Sunday, I know it's only because they were TOLD to do so. Yeah I might check in on the score of the game, but as a life long Pat's fan I honesty no longer feel the same pride I felt as a fan of the NE Patriots since I was a little girl...and that's not me being stubborn or boycotting them, I just no longer feel PRIDE in being a Patriot"s fan anymore nor care if they win or lose a game anymore because I'm "just not that into them" anymore(lol) after seeing our PATRIOTS actually freakin' kneeling while our country's National Anthem was being sang..eh that was just a huge turn off for me.

Gronk17 Gronk17

They will soon realize the storm they brought on their selves..

I've heard so many people say they're not watching NFL football again and not buying anymore merchandise.

The Saints had about 10 players sit down and the head coach said he was proud of them...

Restaurants and bars all over New Orleans are quitting showing NFL games..
The Saints are now losing sponsors..

Spoiled millionaires that think whatever they think is how it should be..

Their about to come to the reality of how they get those checks...

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “They will soon realize the storm they brought...

Yeah these COURT JESTER 1%ers entertainers whether their genre of our entertainment being movies, tv, music or sports STILL just don't get who ACTUALLY funds their ridiculous million dollar paychecks, which is the FANS who pay to watch them entertain us!
If not for our hard earned dollars paying to see these people act/sing/play a sport to ENTERTAIN us, they'd be worth nothing.
These liberal politically IGNORANT outspoken millionaire celebrities also don't have a CLUE that once they are no longer profitable to their MASTERS in the Entertainment BUSINESS for alienating half of the country, they will be lucky to land a job on a reality tv show lol!!

Gronk17 Gronk17

Who ever made it look so easy to be a QB in the toughest league on Earth?

Bub Bub

Too many loves to give and Gronk17 has so absolutely weird, long-winded posts, that I am thinking I might first shit myself and then go and steal a helicopter.

I like the guy. Shoot me. Unless, I get a shot first. It's 50/60, as always.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls