Mod Team
I believe that people can accomplish some incredible things when they are challenged in a positive way.  I found this video on the BBC homepage today and there is another one with a guy that just did the 1st double back flip in a wheel chair.  It is too bad that so many people focus on the negative side of things.  So much more could be accomplished.  As always, JMHO.

Will_JanitorTiffaneeSynysterGatesJanHaskellLinnsterDandyDonBubPiper2ZolfieLorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

Sukiesnow

Piper2Darkest_SerenityJDTiffaneeStarzAboveDandyDonAdaZolfieWill_JanitorSukiesnowBubSynysterGatesQuiz_Time

Explained by Will_Janitor...

I think this world needs much less negative and lots more positive thoughts, actions, and goals. We seem to spend way too much time sucking up the negative feedback of the world.

Negativity, hypocrisy, hatred. That is how a lot of people think. Once people kept those views to themselves or at least just among friends. Now people see no problem with pushing their hatred onto others.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

You're right Will, way too much negativity going on in this world....but I doubt it will change with all that is going on in the world at the present time.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Tiffanee Tiffanee

Thanks for sharing Will.

People that want to succeed and have a positive attitude are the ones that reach their goals.

It's hard to tune out negativity nowadays, but the ones that want it the most can do just that ... tune it out.

SynysterGates SynysterGates

Thanks Will! A very inspiring alternative to negative garbage.

JanHaskell JanHaskell

Awesome..

DandyDon DandyDon

It's demotivating and depressing to hear about the accomplishment of one in a billion. No one can live up to that. JMHO

But give me the information that he was able to make his own supper...and hurrah!

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

Positive people can achieve their dreams and go way beyond things they thought impossible...alternatively those with a negative mind will find most things in life, can be difficult...

JD JD

I find it both humbling and delightful, when I see others overcoming obstacles that are far greater than mine.

Piper2 Piper2

Awesome message Will

Zolfie Zolfie