Mod Team

SukiesnowWill_JanitorTiffaneeDWFBubPiper2

Howler

Piper2TiffaneeWill_JanitorSukiesnowstryderzer0Bub
When God created Trump, he left out the quality of discernment.

Explained by Sukiesnow...

Trump complains about things that aren't necessary to complain about at this time.

Trump is a crazy guy at times, but he will stand up to anyone threatening America ...and the rest of the world...

JD JD

Some of Donald's thoughts are like the brunette, and others are like the blonde. Ouch!!!

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “Some of Donald's thoughts are like the...

Trump is mostly a brunette.... but he plays the part of a blonde to purposely manipulate our biased ignorant media, dems and rinos to eventually get things done his way. He's sly as a fox who constantly outwits those who THINK they're smaaaaata than he is because they ignorantly deem Trump as being JUST a "reality TV host" and who doesn't act Presidential like Obama and Bush did who put our country 20 trillion in debt and both allowed North Korea to be on the cusp of having a nuclear weapons and have embolden ROCKET MAN with their feel good silly sanctions on North Korea while dealing with a man/boy lunatic dictator... who doesn't give a rat's **** about how many sanctions are imposed on HIS country's citizens, as long as he still lives like a King in his country.

Gronk17 Gronk17

btw: 3.5 million Americans face disease & death in Puerto Rico. More US citizens live in Puerto Rico than live in the Dakotas, Vermont, Wyoming, and Alaska combined. What the hell is Trump doing?

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “You could try here for information:...

Yeah info is just starting to trickle in on my news feeds now. Took it long enough.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “Yeah info is just starting to trickle in on...

There is a lot of news to cover, but what the media chooses to cover is a whole different story. :)

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

"discernment" what the f*ck kind of big a$$ word is that? oh my god what a f*cking nerd

stryderzer0 stryderzer0

In response to “"discernment" what the f*ck kind of...

Discernment is actually not a big a$$ word at all lol :) Your comment reminded me of when my HARD WORKING blue collar husband and I were first married with him playfully annoying me one day after work and me telling him that he was being "obnoxious"...and his response back to me was "Ooooh is that one of your BIG words that you use at work that's suppose to confuse me" LOL!!!!! I said, no ___ the word obnoxious is not a big word, it's actually a vocabulary word that I learned the meaning of and how to spell correctly while I was in the 3rd grade.
My husband and I still laugh about that conversation 21 years later of being married for life.

Gronk17 Gronk17

JD JD

Seriously Sukie??? Bill Clinton by far is the POTUS who severely lacked in having good judgment....where he as my country's CIC really thought a 21 year old intern would not kiss and tell that she was having oral **** with our CIC in the Oval Office...AND he as my country's CIC thought it wise not to kill Osama Bin Laden when he was told by our military that they had him in their sniper shot. Eh I could go on and on about the lack of judgement of Bill Clinton as a Governor and POTUS, but it will fall on deaf ears of those who ignorantly idolize the Clintons.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Seriously Sukie??? Bill Clinton by far is the...

Glad to see you back, Gronk.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP