Mod Team

Explained by Bub...

My stupidest post of many stupid posts... sorry :(

Wisdom dwells.
But in dark corners.

Carla Carla

Wizards were right. Better to get rid of the sleeves, or some idiot will make a joke about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_pNlED2SJk

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “Wizards were right. Better to get rid of the...

I'm thinking you have been right about everything all along... the thing is this: you, too, will be proven inadequate by an upstart one day.

Bub Bub OP

I have to believe it dwells...but when you are a teenager...you might believe it rots in the past.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

I believe it dwells but lately some of the stuff going on makes me wonder if there is much wisdom any more!

Rooster Rooster

Wisdom dwells.
But in dark corners.

Carla Carla

Wisdom is timeless because some things never change. That's why the Bible's book of Proverbs is just as relevant today as it was when it was written nearly 3000 years ago.

Happy is the one that finds wisdom, and the one that gets understanding. For the merchandise of it is better than the merchandise of silver, and the gain thereof than fine gold. She is more precious than rubies: and all the things you can desire are not to be compared to her. Length of days is in her right hand; and in her left hand riches and honor. Her ways are ways of pleasantness, and all her paths are peace. She is a tree of life to them that lay hold of her: and happy is everyone that retains her.

The LORD by wisdom founded the earth; by understanding he established the heavens. By his knowledge the depths are broken up, and the clouds drop down the dew.

My child, let them not depart from your eyes: keep sound wisdom and discretion: they shall be life to your soul, and grace to your neck. Then you shall walk in your way safely, and your foot shall not stumble. When you lie down, you will not be afraid: yea, you will lie down, and your sleep will be sweet. Proverbs 3:13-24

Without counsel, purposes are disappointed: but in the multitude of counselors they are established. Proverbs 15:22

Maze Maze

Hmmm....
In my opinion, wisdom is an attainable asset based on an individuals ability to sit quietly and learn at the knee of their forefather.
Hopefully, the only thing that rots in the past is ignorance.

Freeranger Freeranger