Mod Team
What could someone do to make you feel jealous?

doctorwho1011Piper2Darkest_SerenityTiffaneeStarzAboveDandyDonAdaSukiesnowZonkeyBallsRooster

I'm not the jealous type, but I can understand some people getting jealous when their mate is flirting with someone else. But as far as being jealous of another woman, I never have been.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Nothing at all. That is immature crap.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

Look better in my clothes than I do! (hehe)

JanHaskell JanHaskell

Never been jealous....

JD JD

I'm jealous of JD, (hehe)

SynysterGates SynysterGates

In response to “I'm jealous of JD, (hehe)

He is such a hunk!

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

There have a few things, over the years. When I would get done at work and go to where my then husband had a regular gig that evening as a DJ, for instance. I'd walk in and see and a co-worker of his at the radio station sitting right up there beside him, a woman I knew had a thing for him. I'd walk up to greet my husband, and she just sat there, evidently not thinking maybe his wife would want to take her place.
It didn't make me "jealous" , so much, just really peeved.

Piper2 Piper2

Jealousy and violence don't go well together, but being just jealous is not something to be ashamed of, nor should it be. We are all feeling some sort of attachment to somebody else, even if they don't necessarily return our feelings. It's all natural crap. Well, I am always full of crap, but that's because of my bloody constipation issue.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

Swallow a full can of black pepper and wash it down with a bottle of Tabasco sauce....
Yea...that should do it..

DandyDon DandyDon

I get irritated/jealous when I see people collecting big monthly paychecks for nothing while my family members go to work. Having their taxes go to layabouts makes me jealous of their ability to game the system. Still we prefer earning our keep anyway.

ozzyboy ozzyboy

In response to “I get irritated/jealous when I see people...

I completely understand you being irritated by those people... as I am irritated as well, as are all the hard working middle class in our great country irritated by these low life scum who KNOW HOW to game the system to be lifer welfare recipients. You should never feel jealous of these people for knowing how to scam our Government because they're the LOSERS/the bottom feeders in our country.
Even if you knew how to game the system like these losers know how to do, my guess is that you(as a proud hard working American) would never go that route because you were raised right :)
We as constituents need to VOTE OUT the politicians in our districts and state who keep voting to allow these ABLE WORKING low lives in our district/states to remain on welfare for life!!!!

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “I completely understand you being irritated...

You are right. My self esteem would suffer greatly if I was taking from hardworking people to live a lavish lifestyle.
I have to look in the mirror every morning and I also have to know that I contributed my fair share to the well being of this country. I raised children who also pay their fair share.

ozzyboy ozzyboy

In response to “You are right. My self esteem would suffer...

I thank God that I was raised to never depend on the government(other peoples hard earned money) to take care of/support me and my son when I was a teenage mom back in 1980. I grew up in an upper middle class "wealthy" family in my small town, where my parents back then could easily afford to pay for my son's(their grandson) basic expenses, but they THANKFULLY didn't ....where instead my parents made me finish HS(imploring they expected me to keep up my grades as an A student as well as expecting me to graduate with my class), as well making me work at a part time job in between my down time of studying and caring for my baby...those were the only times my parents would babysit their grandson. Eh now liberals would call my parents method of PARENTING a teenage mom as CHILD ABUSE.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “I thank God that I was raised to never depend...

The world could use more "parents" like yours.

ozzyboy ozzyboy

In response to “The world could use more "parents"...

Our great country really does need more parents to have the mindset my parent's had...nope instead we now have parents defending/coddling/enabling their little Johnny's bad behavior.

Gronk17 Gronk17

I don't think there's anything someone could do to make me jealous since I've never been a jealous type of a person even as a kid or while having boyfriends and being married. I've always been genuinely happy for family members, friends and their children when they do well.
The honest to God thing I can think of ever being "jealous" OF.... was when I was in Junior High(starting to care about my looks lol) wishing I had my older sister's naturally straight, long(down to her hips) beautiful hair.. whereas I had thick wavy/curly hair back in the 70's prior to flat irons lol!!!

Gronk17 Gronk17